Calling all moms!

A delight to see and be with such mature like-minded ladies.
I'd be be more than pleased to converse and see how it goes :)
 
Hi all, newbie here.. 26 & mom of 2, bi & married to a straight man but lately having insatiable fantasies about women. :rose:
 
I'm a mum of 6. 5 grown and one 11 who is autistic. She keeps me busy.

I came here about 10 years ago just to read. I was still pretty frozen back then. The little ones Dad and my last husband had beaten one of the other children pretty badly and I think that pretty much had killed inside of me any ability to trust or desire to be open for a very long time.

At that point in my life I just didn't want to feel and reading sort of helped a bit. Then I began a new career and that, along with the kids, just kept me too busy to care much.

Every so often though I'd come back and read a little bit more.

And yes, I guess you could say I'm bi-curious too. I'm also submissive which has taken me one helluva long time to understand and be okay with.
 
34 mom of teen g.

I am a longtime reader of the stories, have been in the forum off and on for about a year.

I am a single bimom who enjoys meeting and getting to know what makes other moms tick. I would love to find out what brought many of you in here in the first place, and better yet, what keeps bringing you back.

Feel free to share any interesting tidbits we might find exciting, or just share some of the things that get you going.

And guys, as much as I appreicate the attention, this is a MOMS ONLY thread. I don't roleplay, I don't want to chat about your fantasy.

:kiss:

34 single mom of teen daugehter, why I come here, well two key words, single and mom of teen.
Im sure you can relate. With work and being a taxi service, cook and constant maid to a 13 y/o, I just dont have much time for a social life. Ohh now im not complaining, just saying. So between these stories, porn and my trusty hitachi. That about the only sex life i have at the moment. However i do have a very vivid and perverse imagination and very high sex drive. So Please feel free to hollar some time! Oh yeah, I'm sarah by the way!
 
Hi! I'll admit that I to came to this sight to read the stories. I have read and posted here some and met some nice guys. Though deep down I do find myself reading different stories about things I only fantasize about such as being with another woman. I'd enjoy chatting and exploring this more.

I'm a busy mom of 3...but curious.....
 
Back
Top