Just thought I'd post some pics.

Here's one more from that morning.[/QUOTE]

Well what a nice chest to stare down at while on top :rose:

Sick and bored and I burnt my ass in a tanning bed. :D maybe that will be my next pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is that supposed to be a compliment? Lol yours is fine but we can work on it if you want. ;)

Indeed it was, a fat ass is a good thing on men or women ;)

I want my ass to look like it used to when I was getting off of it. I tried doing squats but they hurt my knees. I need to find something that doesn't put stress on them. :devil:

I want my ass to look like it used to when I was getting off of it. I tried doing squats but they hurt my knees. I need to find something that doesn't put stress on them. :devil:

There is a lot you can do without weights or doing squats. But your ass looks fine and I'd love to see more of it. :)

There is a lot you can do without weights or doing squats. But your ass looks fine and I'd love to see more of it. :)

I'm not showing much more of my ass until I get it in better shape & considering how much I exercise that will be happening... NEVER.

I do SQUAT all the time. It works great for me. ; )

Back