Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty: look i'm wearing my 'big' shorts...oh wait! i have a bigger pair that i think you could fit into!

Grace: :eek: *loud, shocked, nervous laughter* :eek:

Misty: Oh shit! that didn't come out right! you know i didnt mean that!

SHE IS SOOOO LUCKY THAT I LOVE HER!
 
Misty: look i'm wearing my 'big' shorts...oh wait! i have a bigger pair that i think you could fit into!

Grace: :eek: *loud, shocked, nervous laughter* :eek:

Misty: Oh shit! that didn't come out right! you know i didnt mean that!

SHE IS SOOOO LUCKY THAT I LOVE HER!

We don't wear the same clothes, but my husband has still managed to pull similar shit. :rolleyes:

:rose::kiss:
 
What are you talking about sometimes? your mere presence makes me laugh constantly :p

P.S. have you been thinking about the authors she likes!?

You should spend time with me in person, you'll need diapers....other than the ones you wear now.


ps.........working on it.
 
You should spend time with me in person, you'll need diapers....other than the ones you wear now.


ps.........working on it.

well, we shall have to arrange that then won't we...and not have you hole yourself up as you usually do when you come over! and gee...thanks! :p

ps. good good...otherwise its Lush stuff :p
 
My parents are there, they're getting some sleep- it's about 4:15 am there now.

I'm glad i have the house to myself, but so so sad that i can't be there with my grandparents. I really miss them. It's not like i can drop in when i want to.
 
*grrr*
Stupid cell phone isn't working.
Research ate my day no writing got done.
I am so fucking stressed out now which is going to accomplish nothing.

*sigh*
 
So I turned by back for a millisecond and my 2 year old, who things that everything must be dunked in something, put 3 nilla wafers into my iced tea!
 
This re-sung, remixed version of such a sad song, is AMAZING. Just...WOW.

WHen you first sent it, i kind of wish you hadnt because it was making me teary because...well you know why.

But i'm glad you did, because a) it sounds amazing b) it doesnt hurt to be reminded that it's hard work.

:heart:
:kiss:
*singing*

"The waaaaaaiting is the hardest part..."



:rolleyes:
Don't worry Ducky, it'll be up soon. :D

------------
My class was canceled! :nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top