Transvestite looking for erotic chat

I'm not looking to hookup on this site. Just looking for people to have erotic chat and share likes/dislikes with. Making friends along the way is always a plus. I also post stories on this site if anyone is interested in T- girls. All my stories I post have a T-girl in them at some point๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹
You look so......intense. I'd love to chat with you some time. I'd like to get to know you. I've never met anyone quite like you that I know of. Maybe you could help me with my...........choppy sentences. T-girl erotica is my favorite genre.

I'm not looking to hookup on this site. Just looking for people to have erotic chat and share likes/dislikes with. Making friends along the way is always a plus. I also post stories on this site if anyone is interested in T- girls. All my stories I post have a T-girl in them at some point๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

What your looking for, sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! I've read your stories, their great. If they are in anyway a reflection of who you are, I'd absolutely love to get to know you and share erotic chat, likes/dislike (albeit not many!!)

If you want to, I'd love to hear from you!! :kiss:

I would love to get to know you better and become friends, if we hit it off :). My kik is johnjekn1 if you are instate
Interested

Just wanna broaden the request. I don't mind guys being forward and to the point up front. No need for small talk either. So if you wanna talk dirty to me....I'm all ears๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just wanna broaden the request. I don't mind guys being forward and to the point up front. No need for small talk either. So if you wanna talk dirty to me....I'm all ears๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love your eyes... Oh wait, that's small talk... sorry

I love chatting too, anytime

Just send me a PM. I'm always on this site using my iPhone so if there's an lag in a response more than an hour, I'm probably either asleep of playing with one of my vibrators... haha. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

You look so......intense. I'd love to chat with you some time. I'd like to get to know you. I've never met anyone quite like you that I know of. Maybe you could help me with my...........choppy sentences. T-girl erotica is my favorite genre.

You need to turn you PM on. I can't message you to send you an email๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Kant๐Ÿ’‹

Bumping this one more time to see if there's anyone interested in chatting with a transvestite๐ŸŒนKant

Back