Expressing your love and affection

Just the Cock or Something More

I am glad this thread has been started. Clearly, there are two schools of thought developing. I recall seeing a thread that was for those who Just Love the Cock and have zero interest in the man it's attached to. Now we see the other side which explores the Emotional Connection that men can have. Since I have always been in the "Emotional Connection" crowd it does my heart good to see some others of like mind.

I learned a new word recently; Demisexulaity - a sexual orientation in which someone feels sexual attraction only to people with whom they have an emotional bond.

As with all human traits, I believe this one comes in varying degrees with each of us a little stronger or weaker in any given trait. Regardless of any definitions, I'm glad to read these "confessions" of wanting more than just sex.
 
Sweet nothings, whether sincere or out of lust are a turn on.

I adore being lavished with affection and desire (but also degraded like a slut). ;)

Agree with Kinky_Switch. Say what you want to say, be bold, let it all out.
 
I have a couple of guys on here that I love and tell them all the time.
 
I am glad this thread has been started. Clearly, there are two schools of thought developing. I recall seeing a thread that was for those who Just Love the Cock and have zero interest in the man it's attached to. Now we see the other side which explores the Emotional Connection that men can have. Since I have always been in the "Emotional Connection" crowd it does my heart good to see some others of like mind.

I learned a new word recently; Demisexulaity - a sexual orientation in which someone feels sexual attraction only to people with whom they have an emotional bond.

As with all human traits, I believe this one comes in varying degrees with each of us a little stronger or weaker in any given trait. Regardless of any definitions, I'm glad to read these "confessions" of wanting more than just sex.


I am surprised that I didn't see this thread earlier. Your post I could relate to the most because emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually I don't get this str8-male-love-cock-not-other-men mentality that some have. Granted, penises have never had any strong pull to me, but imagine someone of the like of gay-male-love-pussy-not-women mentality? Imagine such a man who wants a woman in a burka, but her private parts available? It might exist, but I bet it would be so rare to be close to non-existent.

I've never felt that a man has to prove a reason that he is not 100% heterosexual. I personally, don't believe science will ever find that ONE reason for all the permutations on human sexuality. All I can do is ponder what I know about myself...

I have yearned for a man's love for as long as I can remember, and by man I mean adult. Even as a "boy" I did not yearn for another boy's love. Men were always to me something unknown, and temporarily figures in my life. They either died, were absent, or were transitory figures. The only man I would have ever sworn on a stack of bibles loved me was my grandpa who sadly died when I was so young. My dad wasn't in the picture except for a few years when I was in his custody, and his priority was always women and how they could service him. I was never found women unattractive, I just didn't have the need for their love because quite frankly it seemed there. I know this will sound really sexist, but at some level I always felt that a woman's love was easy to attend. If she "adopted" you at some level of her being for whatever reasons, you had her love. Where a man's love always seemed to be something you have to keep earning.

My life would have been a lot easier emotionally had I been born a lesbian, as I never "got" men. I didn't have the desire to be a woman, but so many times I got SO tired of having to prove I was worthy to be "one of the guys". I never understood how plenty of men could be so stubbornly in support of a flag, an idea, or a cause with every fiber of their being, yet could so easily think so little of their spouse and his own children. Will a flag, cause, or idea ever tell them that they love them, or put flowers on their grave years after they are gone?

I won't deny the physical attraction, from a VERY early age, hairy, muscular men would catch my eye. Again, it had nothing to do with penises. I wasn't exposed to places where men would be naked. Sure I suppose there was locker rooms, but most were fellow boys, and as I said boys NEVER did anything for me even when I was a boy.

I was never recruited as I didn't loose my virginity until I was 21.5. There was nothing great about it. In fact I was rather done for all the wrong reasons. I had held off doing it for so long due to religious condemnations I had grown up with. However, a guy had tried to seduce me. Finally, one day I wanted to go see him after I got off my night shift. I just felt so alone with all these feelings, and I really was thinking I needed to get away from this. I knocked on his door, and no one answered. As I was leaving I saw a young man peek out his kitche window. (If he was 18, he was really pushing the youth look.) I was devastated to think that these feelings I had for this guy while his feelings were for any young men. Maybe two weeks later I had sex with him -- to prove I was as good as this person who I saw in his kitchen window...

I could go on and on, but basically from then on I got more into m2m sex. While plenty of it was hot, I was always missing what I really looking for -- a man who loved ME. Sexually, the only m2m act that I really ever enjoyed was being inside a man. It wasn't just because of the great sensations, but it was the closest I ever felt to "merging" with another man. I always imagined literally, being completely inside him and creating life. Yes, when I mount a man, I'm thinking of literally breeding him. Creating a life with all his beauty that attracted me to him (both physically and emotionally) while minus all my flaws. Sometimes it was as much a rebirth of me as well as a new child representing both of us.

My sex life had gotten so out of control because the longer I couldn't find love, the more I sought out the closest thing to it -- the physical expression of love via sex. To be honest, the only thing that could get me away from so much sex was when I started finding men who at least acted the part of loving me. Do note that, there is more to love than saying the words "I love you", kissing, the intensity of great sex, candlelight dinners, or all those intense things that feel great. It is about the collection of time where another person hangs around you on the dull days, when you are sick, when you don't look so "hot", yet he is still there day in and day out of your life.

In some ways my life would be dull to the outsider. I don't have much sex now that I have ED. Plus, it is just the two of us in bed because to us monogamy isn't a board game, but rather one of the few things one can give (not demand from) another human being that matters. I would never claim we are the "perfect couple", but I wouldn't trade him for wealth, an extra long life, or even for my ED to completely go away. At night he will typically wrap his leg around me, or his arm over my chest, and those moments make me realize that I'm the luckiest man I know.
 
I am surprised that I didn't see this thread earlier. Your post I could relate to the most because emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually I don't get this str8-male-love-cock-not-other-men mentality that some have. Granted, penises have never had any strong pull to me, but imagine someone of the like of gay-male-love-pussy-not-women mentality? Imagine such a man who wants a woman in a burka, but her private parts available? It might exist, but I bet it would be so rare to be close to non-existent....

...In some ways my life would be dull to the outsider. I don't have much sex now that I have ED. Plus, it is just the two of us in bed because to us monogamy isn't a board game, but rather one of the few things one can give (not demand from) another human being that matters. I would never claim we are the "perfect couple", but I wouldn't trade him for wealth, an extra long life, or even for my ED to completely go away. At night he will typically wrap his leg around me, or his arm over my chest, and those moments make me realize that I'm the luckiest man I know.

I saw this the other day, but didn't have time to comment. So, I think this is an amazing telling of your journey toward love. I know it is only the briefest telling of the many steps in your quest to find a completeness to your inner calling. The fact that you are an "aging warrior" in this thing we call life makes your words worthy of all the more attention. Yes, there are many different paths we humans walk...and perhaps for some love plays no part. But having tasted both ways of life, I am with you. How can one explain love to the one who has not known it? It is impossible, but you certainly describe it in a way to make one think it must be pretty good!
 
Back
Top