Humiliation in public

I mean can you imagine a feminist lesbian "making" the other one wear a strap on so that she can humiliate her small penis. At some point genderqueer and gender fucking needs to be treated a little bit better than the red headed step child of the glbt community.

I actually can imagine this, have done similar, and think it's actually really hot. I don't see why gender fucking has to be treated with kid gloves, when there's so much pleasure to be had with it.

Drag is a performance that has everything to do with so many things other than "being a woman" that I don't find it offensive. I do find that most DQ's are actually very respectful of women - without wanting to be one, to channel that power in a gay way - it's interesting stuff. Drag is off the axis of being TV or TG in a lot of ways.

There are, of course misogynist douches who happen to be gay, some of whom happen to do drag. You may have just met one. Girls aren't yucky but he may not have been interested in "realness" at that moment.

'course if you want to be a good performer, you should be able to do some fishy realness, just my opinon as a fan.

Just because I think it's coming from a less than perfect place with "sissies" doesn't mean that I can't insert my own agenda and warp that narrative when I play with one on what he thinks are his terms. If you're really good you can behaviorally condition people into other modes sometimes.

Last edited:
I've been asked to wear a dress and be femmed in scene.

I've said thanks but no thanks. Pretty and feminine are not this particular woman's self-definition. I can take penetration as a butch.

I actually can imagine this, have done similar, and think it's actually really hot. I don't see why gender fucking has to be treated with kid gloves, when there's so much pleasure to be had with it.

Drag is a performance that has everything to do with so many things other than "being a woman" that I don't find it offensive. I do find that most DQ's are actually very respectful of women - without wanting to be one, to channel that power in a gay way - it's interesting stuff. Drag is off the axis of being TV or TG in a lot of ways.

There are, of course misogynist douches who happen to be gay, some of whom happen to do drag. You may have just met one. Girls aren't yucky but he may not have been interested in "realness" at that moment.

'course if you want to be a good performer, you should be able to do some fishy realness, just my opinon as a fan.

Just because I think it's coming from a less than perfect place with "sissies" doesn't mean that I can't insert my own agenda and warp that narrative when I play with one on what he thinks are his terms. If you're really good you can behaviorally condition people into other modes sometimes.

yeah...i like your thought-out response...I think part of (my) problem is other than the ex-wife i have'nt "played" with others...I mean i can envision scenes topping in drag, I even switched and bottomed in a service way with the ex and it was hot because it was hot to her...so yeah, Ill open my mind a little.

The drag I went to see...I was unimpressed....one was beautiful, the others were all devine wannabes...devine is fine as a character, but doesnt do anything for me. In a john waters movie it makes sense . shrug

Hubby's drag play has nothing to do with humiliation. We both find it hot for him to experience what it's like to "live" with my sexuality and one of his fetishes (women's underthings...what guy doesn't like them?)

Steel-trap memory...

"This guy I work with bent over and I saw him wearing women's underwear. He said his wife likes it when he wears them. Weird."

Obviously, he caught my look of his disproving judgement.

"I would say that they're probably into bdsm. So what. Actually, I think it's hot. You think there's something wrong with being a woman?"

Confused stare. "No."

Sigh. "Then why would you judge him."

"Dunno, babe. Just seems weird to me."

:devil:

'Tis one of the first things I addressed.

I've been asked to wear a dress and be femmed in scene.

I've said thanks but no thanks. Pretty and feminine are not this particular woman's self-definition. I can take penetration as a butch.

I did do a girl who later came out as FTM, someone VERY resistant to being force femmed.

But I offered her a nugget of goodness she cold NOT refuse, based on who she was. I'm less about force and more about re-framing the horrifying in ways that are suddenly tempting.

I made her into a goth princess with blue dreads in her black wig and a corset and black lipstick. :)

NO became, hell yes, framed like that.

I did do a girl who later came out as FTM, someone VERY resistant to being force femmed.

But I offered her a nugget of goodness she cold NOT refuse, based on who she was. I'm less about force and more about re-framing the horrifying in ways that are suddenly tempting.

I made her into a goth princess with blue dreads in her black wig and a corset and black lipstick. :)

I think you are probably the only person on earth who could easily convince me to do the whole dress up side of things. LOL

Mmm... I would wear a knotted rope corset. I'm vain enough to want something keeping my belly fat under control.

I did wear a tea gown a few months ago, so I could be a guest at a femmedomme tea party. But I kinda camped it up, with red lipstick put on the way a man might do it-- made myself look like an inexperienced drag queen. And I sat with my legs apart. :devil:

If I wanted to come as a man, I would have had to be naked and serving the tea-- but I've got dispensation to wear my soft packer, if I do that. In any case, that is, again, a controlled environment and audience.

Wow. Fuckin HELL your sexy :D

This whole thread is fascinating, soooo far out of my experience.

As a one time (arguably) passable transvestite, my goal was pretty and feminine which I view as very positive things about women. I had friends in the trans community who, though not blessed with my (relatively) small frame, had a similar goal in mind as they worked on their look.

At the same time - I had other friends who's interpretation of what is girly or feminine lean a little bit towards the objectification side of the spectrum that part I get all also... I also understand how some women coming from a more feminist point of view would find that presentation offensive.

Then there's a whole subgenre of sissies.... since I balked very hard in my youth about being characterized as such simply because of my general size having nothing to do with a man within. I can't tell them they don't have to right to get there kicks playing a sissy based submissive role.....but it squicks me personally.

But whenever someone who has no interest in an alternate gender presentation finds it's a good source of humiliation kink to dress as a girl (DRAG)... that offends me and I think ought to offend women.

I mean can you imagine a feminist lesbian "making" the other one wear a strap on so that she can humiliate her small penis. At some point genderqueer and gender fucking needs to be treated a little bit better than the red headed step child of the glbt community.

I was recently ambushed by a supposedly well meaning friend of mine who described herself as a queen bee....so very chic to have gay friends. She invited 3 gay friends of hers to happen to be off my religious background to a dinner party where I cooked.

One of them expressing interest in drag performing.... not my genre, but I was trying to show him the video I had taken recently of a genetic girlfriend of mine pulling off what I wouldve wanted to affect as a nice walk in great business attire.

He gave me a bunch of crap amounting to:" ooh, I'm gay! girls are yucky...why would I like to see that?"

attitude like that is why I think that often drag queens are picturing female and feminine wiles I actually find their performances offensive to me as a transvestite and i dont see why it isnt seen as offensive to women. They are clearly sometimes clowning on all things feminine and not from a place of respect.

So, the "forced feminization" thing I get if its a loving coersion...some people do need a little nudge into something frilly where they might well be able to let go, enter sub space and be who they are evolving to be...but as punishment?

yeah, don't trow me into dat der briar patch!

RobDownSouth on the GB in his never-ending quest to prove what is strong Alpha man that he is dug and dug to find this particular post. Evidently he thinks that I should be embarrassed about my history or what I have written about it. What say the rest of you?

Homo you don't!

Seems this Rob person has some issues of his own. Too much time on his hands? Protesting too loudly? Doesn't like you and thinks this should shame you? Head up his ass - oh wait, maybe that's a fetish that feels pretty good. Nosey, narrow minded neighbor who has nothing better to do?

You like what you like. You did what you did. Or do what you do. Whatever.

First, thanks for digging up the thread. It's a fun read.

Second, what say you about it??

I was genuinely curious as to what it was he thought he found by way of a gotcha moment.

Combine common ignorance with a post that might be a bit out of context and I could see where you might dredge up something that might be an effective way to needle someone that you feel the need cause distress to.

It's always interesting to read one of your own old posts and see whether your thoughts on the subject have changed or not. It is almost like reading someone else sometimes, as we all are in different stages of our lives at different points in time.

As I read that post all I see is someone relating past experiences that is clearly comfortable in his own skin about those experiences.

If that's the case, why would I find him dredging that up embarrassing?

Generally speaking Most attempts at in salt tend to reflect more on the person giving the insult than the person receiving it. But especially so in this case he seems to think that I should be embarrassed which clearly says more about them than it says about me.

Last edited:
As a one time (arguably) passable transvestite, my goal was pretty and feminine which I view as very positive things about women. I had friends in the trans community who, though not blessed with my (relatively) small frame, had a similar goal in mind as they worked on their look.

At the same time - I had other friends who's interpretation of what is girly or feminine lean a little bit towards the objectification side of the spectrum that part I get all also... I also understand how some women coming from a more feminist point of view would find that presentation offensive.

Then there's a whole subgenre of sissies.... since I balked very hard in my youth about being characterized as such simply because of my general size having nothing to do with a man within. I can't tell them they don't have to right to get there kicks playing a sissy based submissive role.....but it squicks me personally.

But whenever someone who has no interest in an alternate gender presentation finds it's a good source of humiliation kink to dress as a girl (DRAG)... that offends me and I think ought to offend women.

I was recently ambushed by a supposedly well meaning friend of mine who described herself as a queen bee....so very chic to have gay friends. She invited 3 gay friends of hers to happen to be off my religious background to a dinner party where I cooked.

One of them expressing interest in drag performing.... not my genre, but I was trying to show him the video I had taken recently of a genetic girlfriend of mine pulling off what I wouldve wanted to affect as a nice walk in great business attire.

He gave me a bunch of crap amounting to:" ooh, I'm gay! girls are yucky...why would I like to see that?"

attitude like that is why I think that often drag queens are picturing female and feminine wiles I actually find their performances offensive to me as a transvestite and i dont see why it isnt seen as offensive to women. They are clearly sometimes clowning on all things feminine and not from a place of respect.

So, the "forced feminization" thing I get if its a loving coersion...some people do need a little nudge into something frilly where they might well be able to let go, enter sub space and be who they are evolving to be...but as punishment?

yeah, don't trow me into dat der briar patch!

Quoted

why

i normally would not but in, i am a sissy and dress as a sissy and yes, i wear a bikini in public when wearing swimwear. It is not done to humiliate anyone it is done because it is what i am which in USA is my right. I see things that bother me all the time but the difference is that i understand that it is a persons right.
By the way i am not good with makeup so i look like a guy in women's clothes but that is the way i am. :rose:

Yes, RobDownSouth in drag, you did. I'm still not clear on why you think this should be shameful in some way. Care to elaborate?

You linked it (again) today on your root account, why aren't you man enough to come here as yourself with the projection of your internalized shame?

I'd love to be out on a date with a straight girl or my wife and have a lesbian make moves on my date or wife seducing her as I watch. I would be dominated by the lesbian and humiliated by her as she gets my date ot wife to become her date.

Hmm I would like...

....to be put in a women's cubicle,hands glued to both walls so spreadeagled,wearing a bright pink bra,and matching pink panties,and stockings,which have all been glued into place.x

I'm curious as to why people see cross-dressing as a kink...

It's an identity.

I'm with Stella on this one... there's nothing wrong with being a woman, and so humiliation thorough these means seems a little off to me, but get in where you fit in, folks.

IMHO, the only people who should be humiliated for cross-dressing, are the bigots who are in the closet about it, and secretly engage in it while publicly shaming it, and that humiliation should be about their hypocrisy, not about the actual act.

Back