Decadents and Dropouts IC

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss said nothing, just closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, as she jumped forward onto Gryphs lap without warning, covering his mouth with hot kisses. She clawed at his armoured chest and shoulders, in a pathetic attempt to toss him over onto the bed by her weight.
 
Gryph

He slid his arms around her and said between kisses,

"I'm guessing...that is an...OK..."

he chuckled and started kissing her back, slowly withdrawing those vicious fangs of his.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept kissing him and slid her tongue into his mouth, then she lifted her head and giggled. "Take care that you don't burst your armor..."
Then she straightend up. "I just wanted to say that I don't care less for you if there are some others as well. But I think we ought to get shopping now. The guy where I bought the crossbow will open for us, and ove rhim we get all we need. I think he has even a cart, so he can drive us and all the stuff to our boat."
 
Gryph

He just smiled and stood up holding her in place as he got to his feet,

"Well then we should make all haste as to not let the seller of flying bolts waiting,"

with a flex of his jaws the fangs slid back into place and he gently lowered Phyliss to stand on her feet, as he pulled away, he ran his fingers through the mass of snakes, smiling to himself.
 
Phyliss Ovida
Phyliss laughed happily, as she felt him browsing through her snakes. She had already everything packed up, so it didn't take very long to have everything ready. She renembered the was to the merchant quite well. In fact, he thought he was one of the nicer humans she had met, so that he would help her to get all what they would need.
"Once more, so we don't forget anything. Food. Wine. Blankets, some cushions. A tub, soap and towels. Another crossbow and some more bolts. A razor for you. Rope, if we don't have any on board... did I forget anything?"
 
Gryph

"Daggers, twine, thread, needles, canvas, pitch, salt, bows and arrows."

He grinned,

"Think I would have missed something, but that is all I can remember now."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Good. We just add at least two buckets, an axe and maybe matches - although we don't need them if you are around, do we?"
Phyliss walked forward, soon finding the shop. Although it was about getting closed, she managed to knock the keeper out. Good thing.
"Allright, you can earn plenty of money, if you make as a really good price for the large lot we need. Oh, and we need a cart to tranyport all of it into the docks."

"Oh, besides all this things we need at least a kettle and a pot, and some kitchen stuff for cooking. And I want some really nice glasses and goblets, nice plates and cups, cutlery, and two pretty candleholders with candles, of course. And a table cover."
 
Last edited:
Gryph

"Cooking utensils,"

he muttered from behind her and flashed an innocent smile at the shop keeper,

"So sorry for intruding, but it would be awfully kind for you to help us out."
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon just walked into the shop and looked around. The shopkeeper opened the door wide. He would not argue with a fanged giant in armor and a gorgon. And he found the gorgon somehow charming and of course, he saw the chance to earn well. even if he would let down the price, he would sell quite a lot. He did have many of the things they needed, and he had relatives who would take care of the food and aything else missing. And then, he would ask for some extra charge to use his cart to drive them down into the dogs.
Phyliss browsed through some secondhand clothes on the side, and giggled as she pulled an old captains hat out of it.
"That wont fit on my snakes." she said. "Anyhow, I wonder who should wear it? Do we have a captain after all?"
 
Last edited:
Gryph

"Welllll...."

He stepped closer and draped the captain's hat over her head at a rakish angle and grinned,

"You look rather dashing captain, with a nice jewel handled sword you would be the envy of all boats."

He ran his fingers through her snakes and turned to browse through the shop,

"This is your idea, so in fact you will have to be the captain of the ship."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Well, I don't know anything about sailing, but we will have the sailors for that..." Phyliss looked at herself in the mirror. The had was just hanging on her high pile of snakes, but it did look a bit sexy as well as weird. "Put that hat on the list as well. It might be a nice fun after some drinks." Phyliss got the bicorn hat for free, as well as some giant, dusty brown boots, a rusty, but very impressive saber, hanging from a broad, heavy belt, and a medal on a ribbon, all belonging to a real former captain. She put it onto the pile of stuff, that was being loaded on the cart.
 
Last edited:
Narrator -White Stags-

Maralai was growing impatient. Doc had always worked fast, but this time it didn't seem fast enough. The seneschal promised to keep the idiot guards out of her hair, but the captain was getting to be more than annoying. Maralai had been granted every legal right to take his office and use the guard's resources as her own. That stupid captain was forbidden to interfere. At least directly.

Still in the captain's office, Maralai waited in silence. Her six hunters were there with her, though. They had been studying everything they could about the area and developing their contingency plans for the doppelganger. Their plans were made now, but they all hinged on Doc getting the poison.

The idea of a Cabal doppelganger surviving infuriated Maralai. She began to doubt everything she had done when she fought the Magister. Part of her was seriously wondering if it had all been a set up. If he had planned the whole event to lull everyone in to false security. It didn't matter, though. She knew how potent the Magister's own poison was. That he would develop a weapon this heinous specifically for use on his own kind just reinforced what true monsters these creatures are.

"Commander, it is done." The voice of the half-orc known as Doc cut through the dead silence of the room.

The hunters all stood at attention when he appeared in the room. Maralai just gave him a sideways glance from the corner she was leaning against. "Any complications?"

Doc shook his head. "Not right now. But given the time frame I had to work with, the whole process was a lot messier. You have enough poison for two bolt-heads and for the tip of each of your blades. I suggest you come up with a good explanation for the local officials for why a pile of mutilated corpses was necessary for one creature."

Maralai gave an intense stare off in to nowhere. "It won't matter. There is no excuse or story I can give that would make them understand this threat. Apply the poison, we are moving on the target."

Doc carefully applied a small drop of black viscous sludge to two bolts. The sludge seeped in to the metal, and turned the steel heads jet black. Maralai's elven scimitars each recieved a small drop on the primary curve of the blade. The shining white mitrhil of her blades turned a deep red where the poison was applied.

The six hunters donned their helmets and readied their weapons. Two men with light crossbows. Two men with short swords and tower shields. Two men with halberds. All with one elven woman leading them.

Maralai turned to Doc. "Be ready to assist if things go awry. The primary objective is to bring the doppelganger in alive. We will do whatever it takes to achieve that objective. If he dies, we will never learn what his plan is."

Doc nodded, stepped in to a shadow and vanished. Maralai and her men had a lot of ground to cover to get to that boat. They had plotted their route through sewers and abandoned buildings to avoid detection.

Maralai. The once tender and gentle elven ranger was on the hunt. Her eyes were cold and dead. Her beautiful hair that had once inspired songs was all gone. Her world was black and white. Nothing else. It was not hate that drove her, though. Not fear of monsters or a desire to protect people. She was driven by her unwavering belief that this was all she existed for. This was the role she was given in the story of the world. She would play it with absolute conviction.

The Stags made it in to the sewers, and with a brisk march, headed towards the Sailor's Guild Dock.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Finally, there was a huge pile of things on the cart, but still some room at the end to sit on it. The shopkeeper had gotten everything except the supplies, but he knew a relative where they could stop on the way to the docks to take food and wine along.
"Splendid, so we get everything we want. I can't wait to see our boat. And I hope that Zaehn has found a second sailor by now. I still would hesitate a little to shanghai us one."
 
-Z-

Less than twenty minutes had gone by before Z heard an unmistakable noise. Macaroy's girlish giggles. He could make out two sets of footsteps well enough, but he didn't hear anyone talking to Macaroy.

"Trunfor! It seems your second sailor is here." Zahn called back to the boat.

He moved up the pier to go stand in the light from a lamp post. The night was clear and the moon was bright, but Z didn't know how well Macaroy's sailor saw in low light. When Z got his first glimpse of the sailor, he knew that seeing in the dark would not be a problem for him.

Tala Macaroy had brought with her a young dwarven man. Though "man" might have been pushing it. He certainly didn't look that old. He had short hair, the same ginger color as Tala, but no beard of facial stubble to speak of. No matter how old a dwarf is, if you take their beard away they always look young. Z knew dwarven sailor's were rare, but he could tell this kid had at least some experience with boats. His arms and chest were massive chunks of muscle, he wore simple clothes that allowed for mobility, and around his waist was a large and thick belt with basic tools hanging from it. Hammer, two rope knives, three simple metal rods, and a crowbar.

Tala Macaroy beamed with a proud smile. "Zahn, I'd like you to meet my little brother Colin. Colin, meet Zahn. He's the one I told you about."

The young dwarf set the large bag he was carrying down and stretched out his hand to Zahn. Zahn gave it a firm shake, and could immediately feel the thick layer of calluses on Colin's hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Colin." Zahn gave a small smile after the handshake. Colin just nodded and stayed silent.

Macaroy put an arm around her brother's shoulder. "Don't mind the silent treatment, Zahn. Colin isn't too dumb or rude to respond, he is just missing his tongue and some large portions of his throat." Colin rolled his eyes and glanced over at his sister with a slightly annoyed look. "What? I mean they're going to hire you on to their boat so I think they deserve to know you physically can't talk." Macaroy points out a large but faded scar that covers most of Colin's neck.

Z didn't want to think about what had happened to this boy to cause a scar like that. "Your sister's voucher that you know how to handle a boat is enough for me, Colin. The other sailor you'll be working with is already on board along with one of the passengers. They could probably use help getting everything ready. The boat's new owner and third passenger shall be along shortly."

Colin nodded in agreement, picked his bag back up and headed on board the boat. Macaroy sighed softly with a faint smile on her face. Z couldn't quite tell how she was feeling about this.

She looked up at Zahn and spoke softly. "We grew up sailing the oceans and rivers. We know a lot about ships and the businesses related to them. He only wants to sail, though. He doesn't have the knack for paperwork I do. Or the ability to stay in one place. Your friends will be good to him, right?"

Zahn nodded and patted Tala on the shoulder. "Most definitely. As I said before, they're good people. Just different."

She smiled. "That should work, then. He's damn good with boats and navigation, but being a dwarven sailor is hard enough. Toss being mute on top of that and he just can't get a job." Macaroy gave a heavy sigh and rubbed her temple. "Alright...well...you still owe me some drinks and a crazy night. But now I need to go talk with my mum. Ugh. Your ass better be in my office tomorrow evening because I'm not letting you off the hook." Macaroy gave Zahn a playful elbow jab to his sides. "If they have any problems taking Colin on, you bring him straight back to me, alright?"

Zahn nodded in agreement. "Of course. I will stay here until everything is settled and they get underway. Nothing to worry about."

Macaroy looked like she wanted to say something else, but just couldn't. With a heavy smile and sigh she waved to her brother and headed back in to the guildhouse.

Z couldn't imagine Phyliss having a problem with Colin helping on the boat. He leaned against the lamp post and waited for her and Gryph to bring their supplies. This little adventure was almost over. He was anxious to get them on their way so he could go back to working on his own problems.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor nodded at Z`s comment, "Well, now that we have two sailors, all we have to do is wait for everyone else. I`ll take a look around the boat and check up on it."

He walked about and inspected the boat with little interest. He knew every little about ships in general so he didn`t really know what to look for. After finding no visible problems, Trunfor went to the top deck and reported his results to Z. Then he headed back down below deck, and went back to his little corner, opened up his spellbook, and continued reading where he had left off.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The cart was slow, but Phyliss didn't care. She sat on the back and looked at all the stuff they had bought, now completed with enough wine to get drunk for weeks, food and everything else they should need, as far she know. Gryph had no problems to keep up with the cart. The two horses would have died if they had to pull him along as well. Finally they reached the dock. It was almost dark by now, but that was no problem. She saw the cog lying in the dock. In her imagination, she had expected it to be much bigger, more spectacular and very luxurious. But she had no reason to be really dissapointed. It was better then a raft, and, most important, it was her boat, and that made it the most beautiful ship in the world. The cart with the supplies stopped, and Phyliss jumped off and run around the cog like a little girl. She didn't even wait for someone top put a plank on. She managed even in her dress to climb on board, which was no problem at all - there were enough men around who helped her. She jumped on the deck and wondered where to go first. On the elevated aft, where the wheel was? Or down into the ships belly? Skandölf stood on the deck, saying nothing.
"Wheres Tronfur? And have we got a second sailor?" did she ask.
"Yes Lady, both are down below deck." the old sailor pointed downwards, as if to tell what the deck was.
 
-Z-

Zahn had a slightly confused look on his face when Phyliss rushed like an anxious child on to the boat. He shook his head and walked over to Gryph.

"Your second sailor has been found." Z looked back at the ship to see Phyliss nimbly make her way on to the boat. "He comes well recommended, but he does have something of a handicap." Z looked back towards Gryph. "Totally mute. He is a young dwarf, grew up on ships, but seems to have had his tongue and much of his throat cut out. I didn't ask about the story behind it, as I doubt it matters."

Zahn glanced over the cart of supplies. "Let me know if there is anything else you need for your trip. Mister Zaeel has instructed me to ensure you get underway safely."
 
Gryph

He looked down at the half-elf,

"A hard working sailor who is a mute, that means somebody will have to constantly check on him to see if he notices any danger."

He chuckled and gave -Z- a slap on the back, meant in good nature, but almost sends the doppelganger headfirst off the dock. Gryph grabbed hold of -Z- with one hand and steadied him,

"Bah sorry about that, sometimes I forget to not let go of my emotions, even if it's just in good humor. I hope that you are OK?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Oh how nice. Our own boat. We just need the cargo onboard, then we have a little celebration tonight, and tomorrow, after sunset, we will set sails. Our second sailor is a mute dwarf you say? Odd, but it fits." she looked around. "By the way, I prefer dwarfs to be mute." She decided to check the aft first, and rushed up the ladder to it, then she tried to turn the steering wheel, but it didn't budge, so she let it go and inspected the rest of the platform.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor awoke from his nap. He hadn`t realized that he had fallen asleep. He heard several voices coming from the top deck, probably Phyliss and Gryph. Trunfor got up and looked around the place, and saw that it needed some changes. Boxes and crates, stacked all over the place, create a small maze. One could find a small corner and create their own private area, and that`s what Trunfor needed.

He shifted into a more comfortable position and continued reading his spellbook.
 
Relic

With pressure applied to the back of her head, Haerdon's intentions were beyond clear. They were absolute. Opening her mouth, Relic used both of her hands to steady his member between her lips. One palm wrapping tightly around the base of his shaft, the other working back and forth between her lips and other hand. The tip of her tongue ground up and down, lathering him with her saliva. The drows pointed tongue great for applying subtle pressure on a smaller area than that of a human womans tongue might. Increasing the feeling he would get as it moved up and down his slit, her lips creating a solid vacuum as she sucked firmly. She had a feeling that using softer touches and teasing would disinterest him...

As lubrication became ample she moved the hand around the base of his shaft away, and started to bob her head back and forth. Quickly getting inch after inch of his hardness into her mouth. This turned into long, hard sucking movements from tip to base. Filling her mouth. She found he was bigger than she expected and had to open her throat up to allow for his entire length. But with concentration and dedication she soon fought the gag reflex and felt his cock sliding back and forth against the back of her throat. Her tongue crushed to the bottom of her mouth.

Looking up at him, she mumbled, enjoying what he had offered her.
 
The Narrator - Haerdon

There was no need to push her head by force, as she did what he wanted. He grunted.
"I'll keep you both..." The thought of having two exotic slaves for his pleasure and work and Relics treatment let him come fast. Now he grabbed her hair and hold her head, while he felt the pressure building up. With another loud grunt he shot his load right into her mouth, not caring if she could take it. She would not suffocate, drows were hard to kill.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Oh Tronfur, there you are. We've got all we need. We have to get this stuff, or most of it, under deck into the storage room. There should be some space left for little corners, the dwarf can sleep on deck." Phyliss got down the stairs under deck, inspecting the cargo space. Althoug the cog was not huge, there was plenty of room, even with the supplies.
"We keep the tub on deck, the rest will go down."
 
Relic

Listening to his groans and moans, Relic knew he was enjoying the special treatment. Something about her putting a lot of effort in must of turned him on nicely, because almost too quickly she felt his muscles tighten. The hardness between her lips started to throb, heating up and beating to his pulse. She grinned as much as she could with her mouth full, and with several last strong sucks she felt his hands tense in her hair and knew she would have to take it. Suddenly his thick hot seed shot down her throat and she began to gulp, her jaw stretched wide. And soon she could feel the stream slow, and with several last gulps she pulled away. Licking her lips, and pulling any spillage back into her mouth with her fingers.

"Mmmm, not a bad snack for the day..." she said enjoyably.

Leaning forward again, she started to clean him. Licking all over his member, and down across his thighs. Before sucking him back into her mouth for another few long powerful movements, just to draw out his pleasure. Most men would start shaking at the knees if she went on doing this...and she enjoyed them turning into mush. And when she felt his muscles tensing again she let him slide free. Licking her lips again.
 
The Narrator - Haerdon

Haerdon stood firm as Relic cleaned his cock up. He didn't even have to tell her. "Not bad, not bad. What would you say if I keep you both? First you get me the gorgon, then she becomes my slave and you stay with me as well because I know you would like that. I can give you this kind of reward anytime." He grabbed her head and pushed his thumb into her mouth and fumbled it, but pulled out to allow her to speak, while he ran his hands through her hair, not taking care if he pulled her.
 
Back
Top