The Chosen

"Wake up!" He cried, shaking her.

She woke up a swift shaking motion.

"It's day one of training, get you petite ass up!"

"Take a shower and get back here on the double."

"Okay okay I'm up..."

It took her only a few minutes for her to remember what had happened and she quickly found the bathroom. She shed her clothes and stepped under the cold water. She soon adjusted it to her liking and began washing herself with soap she'd found on the side and shampoo in the shower. She soon stepped out of the shower dripping. She'd forgotten about towels. She opened the bathroom door and shouted out to him.

"Vincent.. Could you umm.. I mean.. Well I forgot about towels and.."
 
Emaira nearly flew through the opening anc crawled into the dark alley and tunred to try to help lucy. she could tell the girl was in a panic. reaching her slinder arm back into the dark whole she grabed ahold of lucy's arms and gave a hard tug. since lucy was nearly through anyways it was not hard to help her get through the opening onto the ground next to it."sorry"emaria whisper to lucy as she backed away from the opening waiting for the man to come up. figuring he needed no help from her. she stood back against the building pressing her back against the cool corse brick. she looked to lucy and then back to the opening in the ground. she could not help but be a little nervouse about being up here. she was not wanted up here. and was worried about the reactions of the people around them once they left the alley. but she would go becuase lucy had promised food. hot food was something emaira had not had in a very long time and even the fear of what was to happen could not stamp out the growing excitment of that.
 
Last edited:
Vince came over to the door and looked at her as she hid herself behind the door. Only her head peeking out.

He shook his head. "Step out here." He said his command simply but firm.
 
"Step out here." He said his command simply but firm.

"But I..I mean.. I'm.."

She figured he must be joking, but she saw that he was serious. The door opened and she stepped out dripping wet trying the best she could to cover herself.
 
Vince sighed and walked toward her. "Sexuallity is an excellent weapon against those religous zealots, The Brotherhood. You must learn to be comefortable in your own body and you must learn to use it like a weapon." He glanced her over up and down. "Lower you're arms." He said.
 
"Sexuallity is an excellent weapon against those religous zealots, The Brotherhood. You must learn to be comefortable in your own body and you must learn to use it like a weapon."

He was looking her over.

"Lower you're arms."

She thought about what he was saying. Her heart started beating faster and faster as she nervously lowered her arms.
 
He could see how nervous she was. She was shy about her boyd and probably felt insecure about it and maybe even ashamed. Neither thing was good nor useful.

Vince narrowed his eyes. "Let me ask you something. Do you like your body? Do you find yourself atractive?" He asked.

She had no reason to be ashamed, her breasts were good sized, perky and firm, her tummy was lean and toned (a chosen birthright, to be in shape without trying) and legs were long and her ass was supply and cute. Frankly she was a 7 on body alone. If she learned to do up her hair and make-up and grow comfortable with herself, awaken her inner sexuallity she'd be a perfect 10!
 
"Let me ask you something. Do you like your body? Do you find yourself atractive?"

"Well I've never really thought about it.. I mean it's not like I've ever had a boyfriend or been asked out on a date.."


She sighed..


"No one wants to kiss the weird girl in the back of the class who's always sleeping but passes all her classes. I look... What's the word? umm... Well.. Plain... It's not like I don't want to look better.. I just don't know how.. I'm really not anything special.. Well aside from the whole being a Chosen thing.."
 
Vince sighed and grabbed her hand. He yanked her by the arm into the bathroom and made her stand in front of the mirror as he stood behind her.

"Look at yourself Emily." He said his voice a hush whisper that seemed to crawl over her skin. "Your breasts," He ran his hands just over her breasts, not touching her but close enough that she could almost feel his hands. "Your stomach," His hands moved lower. "Your ass," He spun her around and made her look at her ass over her shoulder in the mirror.

"You have an absolutely magnificant body Emily. You only need apply a little makeup and bam you're a perfect ten. Men will fall head over heals for you. But you must work it." He put his hands on her hips and made her sway in place. "Learn to use your curves, Emily. Learn to walk like a sex goddess, the one you know you can be. Hold yourself in a way that make every man in the room firm up, if you know what I mean." He back away.
 
He pulled her into the bathroom and infront of the mirror.

"Look at yourself Emily."

She breathed in deeply.

"Your breasts,"

"Your stomach,"

"Your ass,"

His hands were nearly touching her and somehow she wished he had but quickly dismissed the thought from her mind. She'd never really looked at herself like this before. Maybe clothed, but never naked...

"You have an absolutely magnificant body Emily. You only need apply a little makeup and bam you're a perfect ten. Men will fall head over heals for you. But you must work it."


He was right.. She could see it.. There were possiblities..


"Learn to use your curves, Emily. Learn to walk like a sex goddess, the one you know you can be. Hold yourself in a way that make every man in the room firm up, if you know what I mean."


She looked directly into his eyes.


"There's only one problem with that Vincent.. Sure I could dress up and look nice, but how can I be a sex goddess if I've never.. I.. What I mean to say is.."


Her face was turning a little red..
 
"If you've never had sex?" Vince finished for her.

He smiled and looked at her. "Picture all those female pop stars who were virgins but still sexy and working they're bodyies. You don't have to be sexually experienced to be sexual. You can use you body, because the whole message is in the implied actions." He told her. "Come with me and I will show you how to put make-up on." He paused. "Please dont ask me how I know how to do this." He smiled and walked into the other room where he had set the large make-up chest.
 
"If you've never had sex?" Vince finished for her.

"Picture all those female pop stars who were virgins but still sexy and working they're bodyies. You don't have to be sexually experienced to be sexual. You can use you body, because the whole message is in the implied actions."

"Come with me and I will show you how to put make-up on."


"Please dont ask me how I know how to do this."


"Umm.. Okay.."


She followed him over to the make up chest.


"I know this is a rather personal question, but exactly how sexually active are vampires. I mean I'm assuming that the stuff in movies are only stereotypes.."
 
Vince made her sit in fron of him as he perched on the table and opened the chest. "Well, we are more sexually active than the busyist porn star." He turn to her with some kind of pencil. "Hold still and close your eyes." Then he went to work on her face.

HE worked quietly for an hour on her face with pencils and brushes and all sorts of things. Finally he clapped his hands and sat back. "Take a look." He grabbed a hand mirror and held it up for her.
 
"Well, we are more sexually active than the busyist porn star."

She blushed.

"Hold still and close your eyes."

"Take a look."

She looked in the the mirror pressing her lips together.

"Wow.. I look.. Wow.. I can't believe it's me."


She practically tackled him with a random hug and unknowingly pressing her naked body against him.


"Oh thank you Vincent.. I never could have done this by myself."
 
He put one arm around her and one arm back to hold himself up on the table.

"Hey take it easy." He said, chuckling. "You starting to believe me now? Your are incredibly beautiful and sexy Emily. And you're huging me in the nude." He said just letting his hand make little circles in the small of the of her back, resisting the urge to cupp her supple tight ass.
 
"Hey take it easy." He said, chuckling. "You starting to believe me now? Your are incredibly beautiful and sexy Emily. And you're huging me in the nude."

She felt his hand slide to the small of her back. She took another deep breath and exhaled.


"I see.. Perhaps I should get up if I'm making you uncomfortable.. It's just that I've never been aloud to walk around naked before and I think I'm starting to like it.."
 
Vince smiled. "It doesn't bother me. But little Vince might come up to take a peek." He told her with an evil grin baring a little fang.
 
"It doesn't bother me. But little Vince might come up to take a peek." He told her with an evil grin baring a little fang.

She knew that most girls would be deathly afraid of what he was saying, but she only smiled and found herself kissing him on the cheek.


"Then let him come.." she said deciding on whether she should try to kiss him with her inexperienced lips.
 
"Let him free, huh?" Vince said with a smile. He sat up and moved her back onto the seat. Then he reached behind him and moved the table out of the way by pushing it back into the wall. Slowly he reached down and opened his fly, keeping his gaze on her eyes but her eyes were looking at his crotch, both fearful and intriqued at the same time.

He smiled down at her and simply opened his fly.

"Give me your hands." He said and held out his hand to her.
 
Lucy glanced over, seeing the hungry look on both her companions' faces. She couldn't help but give a light laugh at that. "Hey, I'm hungry too, guys..." She glanced down, frowning as she saw how dirty they all had become. "We don't exactly look like the most welcoming group, do we? ...And since Draken blew up Gabe's place, we don't really have anywhere to get cleaned u-"
She paused, looking up to see Draken's towering building peeking out from the next block. "...I think we're going to call in a favor. After all, he DID destroy your house, Gabe..." She led them to the building, hitting the intercom and asking to speak to Draken, explaining who she was.
 
"Let him free, huh?"

They sat up and swiftly moved the table out of the way. She found herself looking down at the crotch of his pants. He only smiled and undid his zipper.

"Give me your hands." He said and held out his hand to her.

She did so.
 
Draken grinned, as his secretary told him who wanted to see him. "Send them up, Lisa." The secretary nodded, telling the guards to let them in and send them up in the private elevator. Draken nodded to Thessaly, who went to grab some of their blood packets, kept fresh by genetic engineering for the younger vampires. His monitors showed two decidedly human women, one of whom he recognized, so he told Thessaly to cook them both something. As the elevator doors opened, he was sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his chair.
 
He gently took her soft lovely fingers and moved them to his pants. He pushed her hand into his open fly and instantly his cock jumped against her warm hands. "Do whatever you want. Experiment, learn, learn so you can then use it againt your enemy. Become the sexy but dangerous vixen I know you can become." He said his voice lapping through the wind.
 
She saw his hardened cock spring forward into her hands and gasped.


"Do whatever you want. Experiment, learn, learn so you can then use it againt your enemy. Become the sexy but dangerous vixen I know you can become."


She nodded and wrapped hand around him just so and began rubbing him up and down. She could swear she saw make a face of satisfaction from her ministrations.


"Tell me if I'm doing this correctly.."
 
Vince shook his head. "You're doing fine." He said, his voice breathy as her fingers moved back and forth along his length. "Do what feels natural. You know what to do. I know you do." He reached down and let his fingers traced through her hair. For the first time he moved his hand down and let his fingers caress the flesh of her brest. The first true sexual touch on her body.
 
Back
Top