Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, the show is mediocre but. . .

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki from the WB show Supernatural. I would look so fine sandwiched in between those two. :cathappy:

Chick I wanna fuck with right now would be is fine actress from Witchblade play Sara "Witchblade." I forget what is her name....

Retriever1979 said:
Chick I wanna fuck with right now would be is fine actress from Witchblade play Sara "Witchblade." I forget what is her name....

is that Yancy Butler?

Hallowed Eve said:
I'm sure it was made through magic! lol

She read a Martha Stewart book that allowed her to make the baby out of paper mache, empty soda cans, and a civil war dining set. :D

So, I'm curious as to whether MsLinnet wants Clint Eastwood himself, or one of his movie personas. "Getting Dirty With Harry" and "The Good, The Bad, and The Naughty" come to mind as story titles. (anyone can use these if they want). :D

Camilla Belle

just watched a preview of "When a Stranger Calls"...such a combination of strength, innocence and looks ( dark hair, fair skin)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Juliet Binoche--and the wierd thing is--she looks just like a thinner version of my neighbor. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Saucyminx said:
Juliet Binoche--and the wierd thing is--she looks just like a thinner version of my neighbor. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

does thine neighbour taste like Chocolat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back