Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an ella muffin. :cool:

I am sitting here laughing, imagining anybody getting those feathers from my AV anywhere near their mouth, and then the resulting "ppptthththtttt ppptththtttt pppttththhhttt" sound that would result from said feathers! lol!:rolleyes:

I am sitting here laughing, imagining anybody getting those feathers from my AV anywhere near their mouth, and then the resulting "ppptthththtttt ppptththtttt pppttththhhttt" sound that would result from said feathers! lol!:rolleyes:

I'll just rip it off... just saying. :D

creepy lit guy : i'd love to have your feathers in my mouth. *attempt at a sexy growl*

peanut gallery creep : i'd love to have more than her feathers in my mouth! *high-fives creepy lit guy*

Looking forward to this weekend, even if I won't be at my computer. :)

Hi, sweetie! Guess you didn't read the previous page of this-here thread or you might have added a comment or two here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back