NBA Player & The New Cheerleader

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Posts
1,120
NFL Player & The New Cheerleader

Name: Charlie Baxter
Age: 24
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d7/16/a7/d716a7f0bc54ee008ece5d80ad0c9f30.jpg
In: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=138010616 , http://i04.c.aliimg.com/img/ibank/2012/118/421/674124811_184007222.jpg and http://www.christianonline.co.uk/images/Christian/CL16004151.jpg

Charlie Baxter was the newest Cheerleader at the Red Hawks squad. She had always been a big fan of Basketball. She followed the team briefly and was a bit of a fan. She had majored in dance and was a very talented dancer. As well as being a cheerleader she taught dance to unprivileged children at community centre. Dance was a big passion of hers and it showed. Being new to squad was quite nerve-racking but all of the girls seemed nice.

The new season was starting very soon and like always the Basketballers and Cheerleaders would have a night out just before getting down to the hard work. She hadn’t been too keen on going but the girls had persuade her to go because it was a way to get to know each other more. She may have been a confident dancer but she was always that confident in herself.

She was finishing her makeup and hair when a cab beeped outside of her house. A few of the girls were going down together. She locked her house up and went and got in the cab. “You excited for the first team night out?” Lola the Cheerleader Captain said. “Sort of.” Charlie replied. They got to the club and most of the guys were there already. “Guys this is our newbie Charlie introduce yourself to her and be nice.” Lola said to the players.
 
Last edited:
Devin Reece
Age: 27
Looks: http://malecelebbio.com/2012/07/05/chris-brooks/
In: http://www.nextlevelcouture.com/red-dress-shirt-envy-men-shirt-p/envy-shirt-men-51041-07-red.htm http://usedlux.com/product/prada-mens-designer-genuine-executive-luxury-aviator-sunglasses-sps-06l-rrp-250-6http://www.express.com/clothing/men/dress-pants/cat/cat280012 & http://pocketsymphony.com/picsxlz/italian-designer-sneakers-for-men.html

Devin Reece had been apart of the league going on to seven years. He played at small forward and was apart of the Red Hawks starting five. Devin had been a member of the team going on four years now. He was doing very well for himself, earning a very lucrative contract. But something was missing, sure he had his family and friends back home, but with the league it was a lot different. Everything was so cutthroat, new players for the team would be coming in. So Devin had to keep his game up if he didn't want to be potentially benched, and another player take his spot.

Devin hadn't initially been keen on going out partying the night before they were to begin preparing for the upcoming season. But after so much insistence from his teammates, Devin finally caved in and went to the club. That's when the cheerleaders came in and introduced the newest member, Charlie. She was certainly gorgeous and would be a nice addition to their squad. Charlie would be a wonderful face to see every home game for the Red Hawks. Then it came time for Devin to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Devin, Devin Reece. I play at small forward..." Devin rubbed the back of his head and slightly lowered his head, feeling a strange bit of embarrassment.
 
One of the guys caught her eye. He- http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/07/Chris-Brooks-01.jpg had such a masculine build. His arms were so muscular. Charlie could imagine how safe a lady would feel in his big strong arms. She was attracted to him. She tended to keep to her rule of not dating Athletes because of a past relationship. In her first year of being a Cheerleader she had dated a guy for the team she cheered for but it didn’t end well. He broke her heart by cheating on her.

The players all introduced themselves quite confidently and loudly. One of the Players hadn’t yet introduced himself to her and it was the one she was drawn to. The other Players and Cheerleaders started their own conversations. Her mystery crush introduced himself as Devin. He seemed nervous and not as confident as the other Players. She stepped over to him and touched his arm. God it felt nice to touch his arm. She liked the feeling of his muscular arm under her hand.

“Nice to meet you Devin. You okay?” She asked. She smiled softly at him still touching his arm. She hoped he would be made feel more comfortable with her being her kind and friendly self. She didn’t like seeing people uncomfortable because she knew how it felt. She also felt uncomfortable here but she hid it well.
 
Devin watched as Charlie came over and began exchanging pleasantries with him. Her hands felt so nice and soft as she touched his arm. It was hard to even look her in the eyes because they were so captivating.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I guess I'm just awkward around new people." Devin let out a slight laugh. But he had to remember the experiences of the past seven years. More than one person had tried to come in his life under the auspices of friendship and love. In the end they were all about what Devin could do for them. Devin couldn't help but wonder if maybe Charlie was looking for the same benefits. Oh screw it, Devin thought.

"Hey, would you like to maybe dance with me?" Devin said with a smile.
 
“I also feel awkward around new people.” Charlie said. Charlie struggled with new people but she was good at hiding it. She came across very confident. She knew in this sort of lifestyle it was hard to trust people because you don’t know what people wanted from you.

“I would love to dance with you.” Charlie said smiling at him. She ran her hand through her long hair looking at him. She took his hand and walked onto the dancefloor with him. A slow came on. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly began moving with him.
 
Devin was becoming more and more comfortable with this girl. It felt right being around this girl. It amazed Devin how accepting he was of Charlie when he hadn't even spent five minutes with her. It was so hot watching Charlie run her hand through her hair. She took his hand and Devin was hers.

I could follow her anywhere...

They walked out to the dance floor as a slow song came on. Charlie's hand felt so nice on the back of his neck. Devin put his hands on her hips as they moved together. Devin felt the urge to just run his hands all over Charlie's sexy frame.

Devin moved his head close to Charlie's ear. "You smell really good Charlie..." He said.
 
Charlie giggled when Devin said she smelt good. “Thank you. You smell pretty good yourself.” She said. She stroked his back softly. “I am glad I came out tonight, I wasn’t going to come but meeting you has made it worth it.” Charlie said.

She felt so comfortable with Devin. His hands felt right on her. “You know what shall we get out of here and grab a burger or something?” She asked him. She knew they both didn’t feel extremely comfortable in places like this and she wanted to get to know him more.

She felt he was different to all the other athletes she had met and who had broken her heart. She felt so comfortable with him and she felt she could trust him.
 
"Meeting you was also worth it for me too Charlie..." Devin was stroking Charlie's sides with his fingertips.

You know what shall we get out of here and grab a burger or something?

It's as if Charlie had read his mind. Devin and Charlie needed to find just a place where they themselves could sit down and chat.

"Yeah, sounds good. Let get out of here..." Devin first sought out his other teammates to say goodbye and that he'd see them tomorrow for practice. The other players talked among themselves, already suspecting some connection between Devin and Charlie.

But for Devin this wasn't like some one night stand. He hadn't known Charlie for very long at all, but it was as if spiritually they'd been drawn together to help mend each of their hearts.

"So, wanna bet on how many people in here ask for my autograph?" Devin laughed. It was just a joke, not said with any kind of arrogance. Autographs and pictures came with this kind of territory.
 
“I am so glad you think so Devin.” Charlie said feeling tingles all over her body as he stroked her sides with his fingertips. He was making her heart race and her palms all sweaty. She hadn’t felt like this for quite some time.

She was happy that Devin also wanted to get out of here. She said goodbye to the girls and his teammates. She knew tomorrow the girls would be questioning her about what happened with Devin. She felt something there with him but tomorrow they wouldn’t be hearing about them jumping into bed together.

Yes she was physically attracted to him but more psychologically and spiritually attracted to him so tonight wouldn’t be the night they shared a bed. She wasn’t that type of girl. They left and headed down to a burger shack.

“I bet more ask me.” She playfully said back to him. As well as her cheerleading she modelled and recently had done some big jobs. She smiled at him as she took hold of his arm walking into the burger shack. “I am so hungry. For a skinny girl I eat a lot. I am a fat skinny bitch” She said with a laugh.
 
"Don't worry, I'll cover for your tab. Eat as much as you want." Devin laughed as he patted Charlie's belly. He felt as if he already had a new friend in her. The guy working the counter was taken aback when Devin and Charlie walked up there.

"Holy shit, Devin Reece?! Man you were awesome last season! And have you been in magazines? Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen you in some..." So Charlie was right after all, they both got recognized...

"Thanks man, I'll have a double cheeseburger with bacon and French fries. What do you want Charlie?"
 
Charlie swatted his hand away. “Devin I hope you’re not trying to hint that I have big stomach.” She playfully said pretending to be offended. She was only messing around with him. She liked the playful banter they had. It was fun being with him.

She smiled at the guy who recognised them both. “Yeah you are right you have seen me in magazines.” She said. She listened to Devin make his order. “Um I’ll have the same and a strawberry milkshake please.” She said.

As they waited for their food she leaned against him. “I am so hungry. I am so glad we choose to leave and do this.” She said.
 
Devin put his arm around Charlie when she leaned into him. "Yeah, I'm glad we decided to do this too." He rubbed his hand on Charlie. Eventually their food came on a tray.

"There you go, enjoy. And I gotta get your autograph before you leave. Or at least a picture? Nobody will believe I actually met Devin Reece." Devin laughed.

"Sure, I suppose a picture won't hurt." Devin grabbed their tray and went over to an empty table. He sat across from Charlie so he could look at her. Devin loved looking at Charlie. He placed his hands on the table and interlaced his fingers.

"So tell me, what got you into cheerleading? As for myself, I always loved basketball ever since I was a kid. When I would watch, I could imagine myself playing right there on the court. My folks were poor, but thankfully I able to get a scholarship to college. Two years later, I'm drafted into the league. I repaid my parents by buying them a new house after my first year in the league."
 
Charlie and Devin got there food from the server. She smiled seeing how happy Devin was making him. She liked people who made time for their fans because without fans nobody would have a job or make as much money as they do.

They sat across the table from each other. She was glad he was so interested in her. She wanted to have a genuine relationship with him if be a friendship or dating. “Well I have always been a dancer since I was 3. My father really was into basketball and we went together. I saw how the cheerleaders really brought crowd alive and helped keep spirits up and I loved it.” She said.

She took a big bite of her burger and sipped her drink. “My father died when I went to college and he had always said I’d be one of those cheerleaders at a basketball game and I decided to go for it.” She said. She felt comfortable sharing with him.
 
Devin also chowed down on his burger and fries. He had mayonnaise on the side of his mouth. "Well I'm sure your dad would be proud of you if he was here. Sounds like he was a great guy." Devin left it at that, rather not turn this into something potentially depressing.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you were hungry..." Devin laughed. At that point, the guy from the counter came over looking to get his picture.
 
“I wasn’t lying.” Charlie said when she finished her food. Charlie leaned across and wiped the mayo off Devin’s face. She smiled at Devin and she saw the server come over to get a picture with him. “Do you want me to take the picture?” She asked the server.
 
"Ok, then can I get one with you too? My friends aren't gonna believe when I show them this." Devin and the server stood side by side, an arm around the other just like they had been friends themselves.

"Thanks so much! Go Red Hawks!" The server said after the picture was taken.

"Hey, no problem man, hopefully you're able to make some home games this year. I'm looking for us to go all the way and bring home the title..."
 
“Of course.” Charlie said. Charlie took his phone from him and took the picture of him and Devin looking pally. She liked how Devin was being with his fan. Other basketball players as high up as him wouldn’t be so nice to fans on a night out.

“That’s right go Red Hawks.” She said. She was excited about cheering Devin on at all of his games. She hoped she would help his game this year. She would love if Devin led the team to victory because she knew he really wanted it.

“The food is great here by the way.” She said to the server as she finished off her milkshake giving his phone back.
 
"Oh thanks a lot." The server was clearly in seventh heaven standing next to a huge basketball star. Devin appreciated the fans, because without them, who are you really playing for? After the picture was taken, Devin took the camera so that the server could get his picture with Charlie. For some reason, a brief fantasy came to Devin of a private photoshoot, just he and Charlie, with Charlie in some sexy lingerie. Charlie was really giving Devin a show, driving him to keep taking pictures...

"Hey, you good dude?" The server knocked Devin out of his fantasy.

"Yeah, I'm cool. You two ready?"
 
Charlie noticed that Devin had drifted off in his head. She wondered what he was thinking. She smiled when he back from where he had been in his mind. “Yeah we are ready.” Charlie said. Charlie stood close to the server as he put his arm around her. Devin took the picture. “Thank you guys have a good night. By the way you guys make a good match.” The server said before walking away.

She laughed at him saying they made a good match. “I think we make a good match too.” She said sitting down next to Devin. She smiled at him as she played with her hair. “So what were you thinking of when you drifted away in thought?” She asked really wanting to know.
 
Oh boy, Devin was really hoping Charlie wouldn't ask that question. He didn't want to have to explain to her about his fantasy that occurred in his mind. Oh great, if I tell her about my fantasy, she'll be completely creeped out, Devin thought. Thus was the battle in Devin's head: tell her and possibly be rejected or not tell her...then he's lied to her. The last thing Devin wanted to start off a new friendship with was a lie.

"Ok, I'll tell you, I just hope you don't get too creeped out by it." Then Devin went about explaining his brief fantasy to Charlie, embarrassed the entire time, afraid this would be something to shut down this new friendship of theirs.

"You ever modeled in lingerie? I haven't exactly seen any of your magazines like your fan..." Devin let out a nervous laugh.
 
Charlie nodded when Devin said he hoped she wouldn’t get creeped out. He explained his fantasy and she blushed a little but she was glad he was thinking of her like that. She was having sexual thoughts about him too but nothing that had made her mind drift away from reality.

“Um yeah I have.” She said. She got out her phone and showed him a picture of her in some lingerie. She had quite a lot of male friends and pictures like the ones she was showing him was why. She wondered what he would think of her picture.
 
Devin just looked at Charlie's picture in amazement. God, she was gorgeous! Everything in this picture was bad for him. Her hair, those innocent eyes, her full lips, that slender body...

Devin felt a certain "reaction" coming on, even if he really didn't want it to. He really hoped Charlie's eyes didn't catch a glimpse of what was going on in his pants.

"Oh, fuck, this is all I need. Damn that picture looks so good." Devin thought. But what came out of his mouth was more restrained.

"Yeah, that's a nice picture. Photographer did a great job."
 
Charlie watched Devin looking over the picture. She was waiting for a response from him. She hoped he would really really like the picture. She guessed his response was watered down. "Thanks maybe you could play photographer for me one day." She said. She knew he would like that. "Do you want to come back to mine for a drink?" She asked smiling at him.
 
"Well, ok sure, we can go back to your place..." Devin wasn't sure where this was all leading to. But he'd already crossed the point of no return, might as well head off to Charlie's to finish out the night. Devin had to take a step back mentally however.

Now you're just going as new friends, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less, don't jump the gun here.

"So, you wanna hop in my car and you show me the way there?"
 
Even though Charlie asked him back she was unsure were things were going tonight between them. She was having lots of fun with him. Devin was such a great guy. She was really into him. He was physically very appealing to her and he had a personality just as appealing and attractive.

She stood up and took his arm. They walked to his car. She looked up at the night sky. "The stars are so pretty." She commented. The sky at night was always so romantic. She wondered if tonight they would share a kiss. She hadn't felt his lips on hers yet.
 
Back
Top