The night shift

I touch your balls and when i feel the how tight they are i know your about to come so i ride you a little faster and then you start to shoot your come "Oh Gilbert! your come is so hot!! fill me up with it!! fill my pussy with your come!!!"
 
Spent, I collapse into a jello form. My cock still at attention and it will be for at least 30 more minutes. I can't help but think "is this all there is to life anymore?" Charlotte deserves more. She needs to get out more with her friends. She needs to make new friends. Hell, friends that can take her dancing, riding, fucking. Mad at myself for the thought and mad more that I haven't told her so.

Always remorseful after I have cum. "Charlotte, we need to talk. You need and deserve more in your life..." my sentence trails off but you see the true love and need in my eyes.
 
"I agree their is more to life than just work and loving you but i love you and that is good enough for me, Also i know i have said this before over the years but your an excellent lover."

"and if the only things i have in this life is my job and your love then thats good enough for me."

Then i turn onto my side and i begin kissing you while i run my hands over your naked sweaty body.
 
"But Char, I know how much you love to dance, to run, to be active. I can't share that with you anymore. It kills me to see you giving all that up for me. Especially now when your nights will be filled with work and your days with me alone. You need time for you. I insist on it. I want you to call a friend and make arrangements to go out. God knows I will still be here for you when you get home."

Your touch and my pill keeping my cock stretched our high and hard. Our mixed love juices glistening off of it as the strong smell of our sex fills the room.

"Remember how we used to go running after a good session of sex?" "Then come back only to resume where we left off. You have always been insatiable. Now I'm good for only an hour before the magic wears off. Our marathon love sessions greatly curtailed. I know you Char, I know this will all catch up to you if we don't do something to curtail it soon."
 
"yes i remember but we can still get get out exercise together i will do the running while i push your wheelchair, you get some fresh air i would get to run it could be considered a form of foreplay."

"Regarding my friends they pretty much abandoned me after you got hurt" to quote them directly

"Charlotte your pretty Damn stupid for staying with a man who is going to be crippled for the rest of his life."

"And i told them to go to hell and when they go their they could fuck themselves."

"We still have another half hour on the Viagra do you want me to mount you? or would you prefer that i wrap this mouth around his big hard piece of man meat?"
 
"You know how I love that nasty little mouth of you on my cock. And FUCK those friends, you can make new ones."
 
"Yes thats true". I wipe all the sexual fluids off of your cock then i grab a hold of it and slowly slide it into your mouth and i begin to suck on it.
 
As you softly suck my cock I find myself feeling less and less as each day goes by. If only there were more in my life. Some hope, some glimmer on the horizon of happiness refound.
 
I suck lick and squeeze your cock with my hot wet sexy mouth i thoroughly enjoy its hardness in my mouth "Gilbert its so big i love your big cock."
 
(We don't seem to be going anywhere here. Our plot has kinda stagnated.)
 
Well what can we do to get it going again so to speak.
 
(needs more build up and plot. Sex is great but by itself on paper leaves much to be desired.)Particularly when I can't move much. I tried getting you to veer back to a plot change.. If that doesn't work for you its best we look elsewhere.
 
after the Viagra has worn off Charlotte looked at her husband and she said to him as nicely as she could.

"Gilbert i realize that you have been through of crap lately but please try concentrating on what you can still do Don't continue to dwell on the past its unhealthy, and you have already been very sick i don't want it to get worse.

and i don't want you to worry about me working the night shift its going to be mostly paper work duty."

"My only risks are running out of printer ink malfunctioning photo copiers running out of staples and paper cuts, i will be fine."

Then i run my fingers through your hair "I don't kow if i told you this or not but after i first date i said to myself. I am going to marry that man and i did you are the greatest husband a woman could ask for."
 
"Maybe a good night's sleep will refresh my outlook on life." looking away as you run your fingers through my hair. "I just hate that your life has become the boring pitfall that mine was reduced to by the injuries."
 
"I know but don't dwell on it." After making you comfortable i turn off the light and we go to sleep. The next morning i wake up then i wake you up "Gilbert its morning what do you want for breakfast?"

And after breakfast we are going out for a run i need the exercise and you need the fresh air.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"I know but don't dwell on it." After making you comfortable i turn off the light and we go to sleep. The next morning i wake up then i wake you up "Gilbert its morning what do you want for breakfast?"

And after breakfast we are going out for a run i need the exercise and you need the fresh air.
Maybe breakfast in bed since I've had such a good nights sleep
 
"Alright then its breakfast in bed then after that we are going outside to get some fresh air."

Then i give you a kiss go take a shower get cleaned put on clean clothes then i go to the kitchen put on my apron and i proceed to make a nice filling breakfast.
 
The smell of breakfast drifts up to the bed room. The windows open with a cool breeze makes it perfect for a breakfast in bed more. How I hope to reward you for taking such good care of me.
 
Once i have breakfast made i put everything on a tray then i take it into our bedroom then i sit the tray down and i begin to feed you breakfast."
 
I'm enjoying the food, and do my best to be playful by nibbling your fingers as you feed me.
 
I continue to feed you breakfast until you have eaten every thing on the plates.

Once your done eating, i take the tray away and return to the kitchen then i fix myself something to eat once i have eaten. i grab the bath supplies and i return to the bedroom and i give you a bath.
 
I bathe you carefully making sure to take my time and wash you entire body in a thorough manner. Once i am done with your bath, i get you dressed then i put you into your wheelchair.

once's your needs are taking care off i get my running clothes on and last but not least i grab my off duty gun a S&W Model 649, and put into the right hand pocket of my running shorts.

In my left hand pocket of my running shorts i put my police identification then i push your wheelchair outside and we run around the neighborhood.

The fresh air smells good and feels good in our lungs and the warm sun feels good on our bodies.

"How are you doing Gilbert?"
 
Well it looks like i lost yet another partner if anybody is interested let me know.
 
Back
Top