How Do I get My Wife To Try A Dildo in Her Ass While Fucking?

racerXXXXXX

Experienced
My wife is fun in bed. She is open to many things except anything that deals with her ass (or other people).

I think she would enjoy a dildo in her ass while we fuck.

I think I may be able to get her to try it if she has a lot of alcohol and get her really horney with some Lit stories about hunky guys etc.

Should I get a special butt plug or a dildo?

Can any women relate their experiences with dildos/plugs in their ass while having sex?

Thank you!

My wife is fun in bed. She is open to many things except anything that deals with her ass (or other people).

I think I may be able to get her to try it if she has a lot of alcohol and get her really horney with some Lit stories about hunky guys etc.

Can any women relate their experiences with dildos/plugs in their ass while having sex?

Thank you!

Ah, nothing says romance like getting her drunk to try to get her do something that you specifically know she's not comfortable with. She's one lucky lady!

She is open to many things except anything that deals with her ass (or other people).
O rly?

You should start by fucking her while the dildo in your ass--you know, to show her how awesome it is and stuff. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

O rly?

You should start by fucking her while the dildo in your ass--you know, to show her how awesome it is and stuff. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

Oh, Eilan. There you go injecting common sense into the picture, as if that mattered at all to charming illiterati such as the OP.

I've never had a woman complain about ass-play. Then again, I also don't try to go charging into their asses with buzzing dildos.

Instead of trying to put something IN her ass, why don't you start with putting things ON her ass so she can see that it feels good? Your finger, your tongue, etc.

Some ladies can be a bit put off by the cleanliness aspect of the whole thing, so catch her when she's fresh from the shower to ease her anxieties a little bit. Start by going down on her. When you've got her really worked up, start wandering a little lower. Don't attack her ass, just slowly work it into the the oral pleasure you're giving her. Your goal isn't penetration. You'll know quick fast and in a hurry if this is something that even has a chance of happening.

If she's still apprehensive about it then leave it alone. If it's ever going to happen, she's going to have to come to it on her own terms. The more you pester her about it after that, the more you're going to be seen by her as desperate and obsessed with something that she feels like she can't offer. That's bad mojo - don't go there.

I guess what I'm saying is this - introduce it gently and if it's rejected - wait a LONG time before you try to bring it up again.

It's been my experience that just about any woman will be receptive to this kind of play if you approach the subject slowly, carefully, and with some tact and understanding. It also helps a lot if she's got a good heavy dose of 'horny-as-fuck'.

One last time for good measure. If she says 'No' you have to respect her boundaries. No amount of begging, pleading, or convincing is going to work in your favor either in or out of the bed.

It is kind of amusing in a pathetic sort of way, how so many people here want to know how to get their wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, whatever to do something they have said they don't want to do just because the individual finds it a turn-on for themselves. It's kind of like, "I'd really like to watch you eat a cockroach and throw up because it would be a real turn on for me. Would ya please, would ya? It would really make ME happy." To the OP I'd say, if your wife has expressed an interest in having a dildo up her ass while you fuck her, then go for it. If she has expressed an interest for you to have a dildo up YOUR ass while you fuck her, or to peg you with a huge strap on, or to rub Bengay your balls while you fuck her, how interested would you be?" I've found that SOME women like a finger in their ass while being fucked, but many don't. It's up to them to decide, and perhaps either suggest it themselves or agree willingly to the male partner's suggestion if they so desire.

except anything that deals with her ass (or other people).

Reading the headings of your past posts is enlightening - you constantly write of gangbangs and slutty wives. Maybe she would be just better off without you since you apparently have such an incompatible outlook on sex.

A question based on these headings, do you actually like women - have you respect for any woman?

I've never had a woman complain about ass-play. Then again, I also don't try to go charging into their asses with buzzing dildos.

Instead of trying to put something IN her ass, why don't you start with putting things ON her ass so she can see that it feels good? Your finger, your tongue, etc.

Some ladies can be a bit put off by the cleanliness aspect of the whole thing, so catch her when she's fresh from the shower to ease her anxieties a little bit. Start by going down on her. When you've got her really worked up, start wandering a little lower. Don't attack her ass, just slowly work it into the the oral pleasure you're giving her. Your goal isn't penetration. You'll know quick fast and in a hurry if this is something that even has a chance of happening.

If she's still apprehensive about it then leave it alone. If it's ever going to happen, she's going to have to come to it on her own terms. The more you pester her about it after that, the more you're going to be seen by her as desperate and obsessed with something that she feels like she can't offer. That's bad mojo - don't go there.

I guess what I'm saying is this - introduce it gently and if it's rejected - wait a LONG time before you try to bring it up again.

It's been my experience that just about any woman will be receptive to this kind of play if you approach the subject slowly, carefully, and with some tact and understanding. It also helps a lot if she's got a good heavy dose of 'horny-as-fuck'.

One last time for good measure. If she says 'No' you have to respect her boundaries. No amount of begging, pleading, or convincing is going to work in your favor either in or out of the bed.

What's this? Real advice instead of some snarky comment? Oh the How Too forum peanut gallery is not going to like this.

I will say this. I once had a partner that would give me a prostrate massage and it felt great. We started with one finger then she worked it up to two fingers. This was not the focus of our session everytime but there was a slow progression over time. Finally, I wanted to try her dildo. I laid on my back and she held it steady on my prostrate. The dildo contained plenty of lube. I slowly allowed the dildo to enter my ass at my pace. Meanwhile she jacked off my penis with plenty of lube, all the time holding the dildo steady on my asshole uirging me on to take it. "Come on you can take it," she would say. Finally I was able to accept the dildo. No sooner then the dildo entered my anal orifice, I came all over the place. It was fucking great!

So maybe you should asker her to start with you. When she sees how much fun it is she will want to try it too. Starting with you would also be a way to gain her trust. You would also learn that it hurts initially and you have to be gentle.

Thank you!

Your wife sounds just like my wife. She's fun, spontaneous, and can be an adventurous little kitten in the bedroom. She also wants little to do with, and doesn't care much for people either. They could be sisters.

Which brings me to my dilemma. I think she would love being in a gangbang. She says no way Jose, and objects to the bukkake videos (she calls them butt-cake videos - I told you she was fun!) I play for her. But I just know she'll love it.
I'm thinking of surprising her this weekend. Have her try a little everclear to loosen the panties, and when she's all slurry and googly-eyed, invite a couple blokes over, pop in a face-paste video, and pull a train on her.

I just know she'll thank me after. She'll be so happy I didn't listen to a single word she said, or give two shits about what she might be saying.

I don't have to tell you racer6X, bitches is crazy and don't know what they want!

Real advice instead of some snarky comment? Oh the How Too forum peanut gallery is not going to like this.

Hey - I was offering solid advice, just not to him. It was for the benefit of his wife :rolleyes:. Emerson40, however has me now all confused. That delectable bit of writing is pulling me to the dark-side :devil:

...grabbing that dildo and off to find whatever gangbang my slutty wife has gone to today

Hey - I was offering solid advice, just not to him. It was for the benefit of his wife :rolleyes:
I guess we're supposed to validate the OP no matter what. Dude wants to get his wife drunk and stick a dildo in her ass, but it's all good, man, because it's what he wants.

Yeah, but how did the massage feel when you were on your back?

Eilan – I have never read anything remotely related to advice come out of you. You have nothing constructive to offer but snarky comment after snarky comment, all for the benefit of the clique you’re trying to impress. Why don’t you hang out on the General board and leave the How Too Forum alone? There are several trolls there that will welcome your company. Better yet, why don’t you quit the discussion board all together and give up your handle?
P.S. your avatar is disgusting. I will put you on ignore now.
Merry Christmas

Every question posted here is an opportunity to be a positive influence on a relationship. I think that's why most of us take the time to answer questions. If this board is to remain a positive and inviting place where people feel comfortable asking questions, then in my humble opinion advice should be offered with goodwill.

That doesn't mean validating the OP, but it also doesn't mean alienating him either. It's obvious that many posters get very focused on their own wants and desires, often at the expense of the person they claim to love or want to make happy. I suppose selfishness is human nature.

Sometimes, all it takes is a kind reminder that we (IMHO) are supposed to be considerate lovers first, foremost, and always. We are entrusted by our lover to care for them and we have an obligation to protect that trust. I believe that in cases like this it is possible to answer the OP in a respectful manner that conveys that message ; reminding him that his lover is a person who's wishes must always be respected, and also points out that (his) desire for a specific sex act must always be tempered by his lover's wishes and limits.

If reminding a person of that obligation helps them move towards a more loving, caring, and respecful relationship then that has more value than a hostile response. He may even say "You know what? You're right." The alternative is that he just goes somewhere else to get an answer from a jerk who doesn't think his lover deserves basic respect and decency.

Just my $.02

I don't speak for others - just myself - when I say that I agree with you on the intended outcome, we just go about attempting to attain this goal, in some cases (not all), in different ways.

Pot now at $0.04.

Merry Christmas
Now that is just mean spirited and not within the Christian ethos. waiting waiting

Every question posted here is an opportunity to be a positive influence on a relationship... Just my $.02
Well that is just going to the other extreme - I mean - go and have a look what the OP has been posting elsewhere - your love-in here won't change his opinion of women in the slightest. I believe my advice would be very sound for his wife - RUN - and absolutely be very positive for her future relationships.

Eilan – I have never read anything remotely related to advice come out of you. You have nothing constructive to offer but snarky comment after snarky comment, all for the benefit of the clique you’re trying to impress. Why don’t you hang out on the General board and leave the How Too Forum alone? There are several trolls there that will welcome your company. Better yet, why don’t you quit the discussion board all together and give up your handle?
Merry Christmas

Seriously? Apparently you've not been spending much time in the HT and HT Cafe. Eilan, like many of us, believes in calling BULLSHIT when she sees it. If you can't differentiate legitimate questions from bullshit, then maybe you need to go back to the GB.

Speaking of being disgusted, while you're at it, take a page from your own notebook and put the HT and HT Cafe on ignore and not come back, since we've never seen anything remotely useful from you either. :rolleyes:

Seriously? Apparently you've not been spending much time in the HT and HT Cafe. Eilan, like many of us, believes in calling BULLSHIT when she sees it. If you can't differentiate legitimate questions from bullshit, then maybe you need to go back to the GB.

Speaking of being disgusted, while you're at it, take a page from your own notebook and put the HT and HT Cafe on ignore and not come back, since we've never seen anything remotely useful from you either. :rolleyes:

I read a book like that once. It was called the Mysterious Case of the Pot Calling The Kettle. :D

I guess we're supposed to validate the OP no matter what. Dude wants to get his wife drunk and stick a dildo in her ass, but it's all good, man, because it's what he wants.

I don't think it's out of bounds to ask your partner to do something that maybe isn't their thing. Provided you're not asking them to bring harm to themselves or others then I really don't see what the issue is with that. If you're in a sexually monogamous relationship (which I think is the situation that many of us married folks are in) your partner is the only sexual outlet that you have for those desires. If there are things that you want to see or experience it's perfectly OK to ask for those things.

There are plenty of things that my wife has asked me to do in the past (outside of the bedroom) that I actively did not want to do and certainly woudn't do if it wasn't something that she wanted. But I do them because it makes her happy. I don't feel like she's taking advantage of me, or that she's being selfish. I'm the only one around to do those things for her so it's appropriate that she ask me. I don't see this as her being selfish, nor do I view myself as selfish when I ask her to do things IN the bedroom that she wouldn't otherwise do. The fact that what the op is asking for takes place in the bedroom really doesn't change things much.

Don't mistake me - I have a big problem with people that want to force their partner to break a hard limit. I think my reply to the OP was fairly explicit about that. Limits should be respected, but we're all fooling ourselves to sit around and pretend that limits are permanent and static. I have no doubt that most of us have found that our boundaries change from time to time - and thankfully so.

Bullshit filters aside - and this isn't directed specifically at you Eilan, but at posters in general - people coming here looking for real advice are going to be turned off and likely scared away by the kind of comments that frequently get posted when someone's question doesn't gel with the more vocal users on the board. I've personally decided not to post questions or comments on these boards many times in the past for fear of what kind of reception they would get. I've been around a long time, though you wouldn't know it looking at my registration date on the forums, and I know you folks to be kind, funny, thoughtful, and generous with your knowledge - but also very fickle and quick to anger when something rubs the wrong way.

What's the pot up to now? $.06?

(edited to fix a typo)

Last edited:
I read a book like that once. It was called the Mysterious Case of the Pot Calling The Kettle. :D

Hey, can I help it if people aren't asking the right questions to receive my nipple munching wisdom? ;):D

I don't think it's out of bounds to ask your partner to do something that maybe isn't their thing. Provided you're not asking them to bring harm to themselves or others then I really don't see what the issue is with that.

True, however, that is a door that should freely swing in both directions. Many many many guys want to fuck their women in the ass, but want no party to ass play done to them. Really? Why not, you can give, but you can't receive? That is a damn piss poor attitude that does not deserve reward.

Bullshit filters aside - and this isn't directed specifically at you Eilan, but at posters in general - people coming here looking for real advice are going to be turned off and likely scared away by the kind of comments that frequently get posted when someone's question doesn't gel with the more vocal users on the board. I've personally decided not to post questions or comments on these boards many times in the past for fear of what kind of reception they would get.

True enough, some of the lashings may scare off some legitimate posters, however, you can quite literally ask just about any question you want and receive perfectly civil answers as long as your question is posed in a serious and neutral manner.

Let me explain:

Example - I am going to get my wife drunk and fuck her in the ass, how should I do that?

This is essentially what the OP did here, and why he got called out in the manner he did.

Example 2 - I am interested in trying anal with my wife who is a bit reticent. How can I alleviate her fears?

Same question posed in a positive manner, which would have gotten far more mileage for the OP than the asshat post he started with.

Big difference, no? Hence the reason for the snippy comments by more than one responder.:cool:

True, however, that is a door that should freely swing in both directions. Many many many guys want to fuck their women in the ass, but want no party to ass play done to them. Really? Why not, you can give, but you can't receive? That is a damn piss poor attitude that does not deserve reward./QUOTE]

That's not entirely fair though. I mean, there are certain things my wife wants done that she would never do to me or to anyone else. And vice versa. My wife would take it up the arse (on the rarest of occasions), but would be weirded out if I asked her to do that to me. It's not necessarily tit for tat. Or tit for ass.

But you're totally right; it's the approach. Asking about getting her drunk because you know she will enjoy an arse plugging? That's not going to get a favourable response, for obvious reasons.

Why do you feel the need to get her drunk first? Why not use a date rape drug? Better yet just do what my hubs does to me, slap me around and announce: "listen bitch this is how it's gonna be". If she is drunk or drugged she may not make the sounds that you want to hear. Sounds like, soft moans, oh baby and maybe even a few loud ear splitting screams. Why not introduce her to bdsm as well. That way you can tie her hands and legs so she cannot possible attempt to deny her silly self of the pleasure that you are so graciously willing to provide.

In case some of you did not catch the part about the alcohol, the OP said a LOT of alcohol. Now if that does not sound like an attempt to incapacitate someone and impose their will, what does? We are not talking about a soothing glass or two of wine to set the mood. A LOT of alcohol implies something more to me.

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need to get her drunk first? Why not use a date rape drug? Better yet just do what my hubs does to me, slap me around and announce: "listen bitch this is how it's gonna be". If she is drunk or drugged she may not make the sounds that you want to hear. Sounds like, soft moans, oh baby and maybe even a few loud ear splitting screams. Why not introduce her to bdsm as well. That way you can tie her hands and legs so she cannot possible attempt to deny her silly self of the pleasure that you are so graciously willing to provide.

Finally. A girl who gets it. That's harder to find than an anchor in a hummingbird's arse. ;)

Back