How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hurt.

DJD is no friggin' joke and I've been out in the snow since 830 AM.
Hurts bad enough that I am popping pain pills like candy.

I hurt.

DJD is no friggin' joke and I've been out in the snow since 830 AM.
Hurts bad enough that I am popping pain pills like candy.

-cuddles a lovely wolf gingerly. wraps warm body around her-

sorry love. wish there is something I could do to help. I will sign up for the hot oil workshop you and Nina are starting though!

-grins-

Hurt yet calm, relaxed, a little more centered, and a little more focused on me....just me.

A bit stung.
I had thought it would happen, but didn't think it would happen right now.

*Turns the other cheek.*
;)

Your av is absolutely adorable! Sweet geeky mischief embodied. :D

embarassed.gif

Soo tired...

I think i'll take my phone to bed and see how much internet I can squeeze in before dawn...

Lord knows when or if I will sleep.

Honestly?

Worn the fuck out. My body is trying to tap out but I am too wound from the after travel rush.

Oh and the fact that I am so fucking turned on right now it isn't funny. I just want to grab someone, push her up against the nearest wall and fuck her hard and rough. No sweet and sensual tonight. Just an intense, savage meeting of hot slick wetness and hard throbbing manhood until neither of us can fucking move. Then lets go to sleep that way. More than likely crumpled up on the floor. I don't fucking care.

Honestly?

Worn the fuck out. My body is trying to tap out but I am too wound from the after travel rush.

Oh and the fact that I am so fucking turned on right now it isn't funny. I just want to grab someone, push her up against the nearest wall and fuck her hard and rough. No sweet and sensual tonight. Just an intense, savage meeting of hot slick wetness and hard throbbing manhood until neither of us can fucking move. Then lets go to sleep that way. More than likely crumpled up on the floor. I don't fucking care.

Waiter!

I'll have what he's having. Thank you very much.

*waits for the sack of flour to fall on her head*

withdraws head from a cupboard, and looks around, smudge of cocoa on one cheek, dusting of icing sugar on the other

eyes narrow slightly

A sack of flour? How big do you think my cupboards are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back