adultfriendfinder hacked

silverwhisper

just this guy, you know?
63 million users worldwide, and millions of users' personal data has been compromised. i find it weird that the article is focusing on the embarrassment potential of the story, but not the ID theft angle.

ed

Agreed

Totally agree. It should be about the ID theft and action taken...not the embarassment

I think if the website had been Match.com or E-Harmony the article would focus more on the crime itself. However, even the media revels in the juicy details of potential embarrassment for anyone out there who is squirming about their details being leaked.

The hacker targeted adultfriendfinder for the specific reason of embarrassment and extortion. I doubt the media does much to stop them but they'll make sure they report every detail!

Dolts. If hackers exposed the KKK youd wet your pants from joy.

Dolts. If hackers exposed the KKK youd wet your pants from joy.

Not really - But then again in my state it's not uncommon to see people in their full outfits pumping gas so they don't exactly hide it either.

I don't think anyone's personal information should be leaked for embarrassment or extortion. I may not like what activities they participate in but that's their life, not mine or anyone else's.

Not really - But then again in my state it's not uncommon to see people in their full outfits pumping gas so they don't exactly hide it either.

I don't think anyone's personal information should be leaked for embarrassment or extortion. I may not like what activities they participate in but that's their life, not mine or anyone else's.

Maybe you can explain how popular racist exposes are. Fess up, you love such scandals.

I was on there a few years back....

I had a free membership and never paid with any type of card so all they could have is my e-mail.

Now those hackers will know the millions of people who went to AFF into the chat rooms and....talked about problems with their kids, music....:rolleyes:

I was on there a few years back....

I had a free membership and never paid with any type of card so all they could have is my e-mail.

Now those hackers will know the millions of people who went to AFF into the chat rooms and....talked about problems with their kids, music....:rolleyes:

So probably a lot like here is what you're saying????

From the article I read yesterday, I guess the original intent was to go after those they could identify in government positions or positions of power in hopes of extorting money to keep their information quiet. I haven't really read that much on it since (except the story quoted in the OP).

I find the whole cyber crime movement itself interesting (as someone who works in the legal profession), not just the fact that this particular website was hacked.

Someone there stole one of my stories to post on their profile. It took me hours to convince them to take it down. As I recall, I had to create a profile to bitch. My profile reflects its purpose.

Someone there stole one of my stories to post on their profile. It took me hours to convince them to take it down. As I recall, I had to create a profile to bitch. My profile reflects its purpose.

Well, that person deserves a good hacking then :rose:

Not really - But then again in my state it's not uncommon to see people in their full outfits pumping gas so they don't exactly hide it either.....

Is that clan or leather we are talking about here?
(You don't exactly pin your location, and I guess that San Fransisco or Mississippi makes a difference?)

So probably a lot like here is what you're saying????

From the article I read yesterday, I guess the original intent was to go after those they could identify in government positions or positions of power in hopes of extorting money to keep their information quiet. I haven't really read that much on it since (except the story quoted in the OP).

I find the whole cyber crime movement itself interesting (as someone who works in the legal profession), not just the fact that this particular website was hacked.

I'm right about you. Cheaters need protecting and racists don't.

We have a membership there that we don't do much with. Whoops.

Is that clan or leather we are talking about here?
(You don't exactly pin your location, and I guess that San Fransisco or Mississippi makes a difference?)

Indiana.

I'm right about you. Cheaters need protecting and racists don't.

Protect them or protect none of them. I really don't care either way, but it needs to be uniform. My post said I found cyber crime interesting - and I do find it interesting from the legal standpoint of how it will be tackled (just like intellectual property violations, etc).

I think you're attempting to get a rise out of me and/or pick a fight but honestly it doesn't matter me. Maybe try a different "n00b".

Indiana.

Protect them or protect none of them. I really don't care either way, but it needs to be uniform. My post said I found cyber crime interesting - and I do find it interesting from the legal standpoint of how it will be tackled (just like intellectual property violations, etc).

I think you're attempting to get a rise out of me and/or pick a fight but honestly it doesn't matter me. Maybe try a different "n00b".

You wouldn't mind if male only clubs were exposed, or the pay of CEOs.

Then my guess is a white sheet rather than leather.
:eek:

...... I thought that was a thing of the past?

Nope - still very prevalent in some cities here. In fact, last Christmas our neighborhood had fliers dropped in the driveways. It wasn't hateful; just a message about the Klan and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

(http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/10/10/ku-klux-klan-winchester-indiana-recruiting/17028771/).

You wouldn't mind if male only clubs were exposed, or the pay of CEOs.

Oh, James. Do you need a hug?

Few realizes that much of the hacking is done by NSA and shared with fellow traveler political groups.

Ima dolt. Lemme dangle my tiny KKK dink here cause I think youd wet your pants .

Maybe I can try pulling your pigtails with playing my dog-earred racist card again. Fess up, you love the one-trick pony stylin' of my posts.

I'm insignificant and sound like a broken record. Youre prolly ugly. I will be dead soon.
*unable to close gnarled fingers around pigtails*

Your troll game is very weak these days farty pants.

It's funny watching you post. Not 'ha-ha' funny, but 'that pathetic ol' codger shat his pants yet again and swaddled his saggy ass in his last Depends this morning' funny.

Your troll game is very weak these days farty pants.

It's funny watching you post. Not 'ha-ha' funny, but 'that pathetic ol' codger shat his pants yet again and swaddled his saggy ass in his last Depends this morning' funny.

Still playing with plastic JELLY dolls? Does she know?

Back