The Resurrection of SxxxyRdHd25

Do you want see more?


  • Total voters
    180
  • Poll closed .
What a great response to the poll!!!

:heart::heart::heart: to all those who replied and gave me such great encouragement...

Yes sweetheart, I am sure all of the guys (even some of the gals!) will make sure I am taken care of while you are gone! ;) If nothing else they will have me all hot & bothered when you return next week for Thanksgiving!

Anywho... I have a couple more pics for you all today! Will try and take some more tonight after the kiddos head to bed... otherwise I will tomorrow when they are all at school!

:kiss:
Sxxxy
mmm and yessss the bum is for fingering.... stroking thru those panties... alll the wayyyyy along the crack.....
 
With much prompting from my hubby (who happens to be away on business for the next six weeks), I have decided to try and resurrect the inner sexpot in me... So far I only have a few pics taken as it is hard to get a good pic with out a photographer ;)

Hope to hear from you all soon!
:kiss:
Sxxxy

I certainly DO want to see more - especially would like a good look at those nipples that show so nicely through that shirt. Those look tasty!
 
Off topic but...

I was already a little hot & bothered, but then while driving, Ludacris "What's Your Fantasy/" came on & now I am flat out horny!!!

So tell me... What's YOUR fantasy?
:cattail:
:kiss:
Sxxxy
 
Did someone make a Literotica forum account just to vote "Uh no!" on your poll? Anyway, I continue to enjoy your additions, and I love the thought of song turning you on!
 
My Favorite ever......

Ok honey..... I have to say Peek-a-boo3 is by far my favorite pic i think i have seen you post.... Damn i saw that and boom pretty much instant wood...lol Not nice to do to your hubby when he is hundreds of mile away.....:)
 
May need some help with the cumming part... DH is away & the cat has got no play...:-( But I am sure there is plenty of help here...

:kiss:
Sxxxy

Hopefully this finds that you had some help with the "cumming part"!

It is not good when the 'kitty' is not allowed to 'purr' a little!

I love this thread!
 
Ok honey..... I have to say Peek-a-boo3 is by far my favorite pic i think i have seen you post.... Damn i saw that and boom pretty much instant wood...lol Not nice to do to your hubby when he is hundreds of mile away.....:)

Thank you sweetie! :kiss: Miss you!!! Can't wait until you come home next week, for a visit!!!:kiss:
:kiss:
Sxxxy
 
Hopefully this finds that you had some help with the "cumming part"!

It is not good when the 'kitty' is not allowed to 'purr' a little!

I love this thread!

LOL! Yes I had a LOT of help! Thank you!!!

:kiss:
Sxxxy
 
Thanks for posting the pics, they are wonderful, look forward to more!
Thanks threewireman!





Must be time for another pic... or maybe not... I was on page 2... :(

Show me where you like me... ON TOP! (there will be a reward...)
:kiss:
Sxxxy
 
Looking good, hope to see more of you. Well to be perfectly honest---hope to see all of you! lol

Great pics so far!
 
Mmm yes, on top with my cock buried deep in you filling you up...
DanimalIL, you know how I like it don't you! Good to see you are still around... Missed you!:kiss:
Love see through white tees woth no bra. Perfect.
Lol! That happens to be one of Hubby's favorites too! Glad you enjoyed!:kiss:
Looking good, hope to see more of you. Well to be perfectly honest---hope to see all of you! lol

Great pics so far!

Thanks PopoJeff... May in time more will be revealed...:cattail:
.
.
.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Sxxxy!
 
Back
Top