Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
faux sorry

*more sigh*

c4603_Pink.jpg

I have a collar those would match purrfectly :cathappy:

*sigh*

following a minor hijack

I'm wondering if anyone has their outer labia peirced? Does it hurt lots? Yeah, in my wilder moments I think it'd be cool. But then I get all sane again.

snowy ciara said:
I'm wondering if anyone has their outer labia peirced? Does it hurt lots? Yeah, in my wilder moments I think it'd be cool. But then I get all sane again.

I wonder if there is any relationship to how it feels to pierce scrotal flesh and outer labia flesh. As I understand it they are both make up of the same nerve material. As I developed into male as a fetus that material that becomes your outer lips changed and developed into my ball sack. There are other direct correlations in my outie plumbing and you innie plumbing. I wonder what similarities exist in the feelings we experience.

I love to have that skin around my balls pulled and stretched, and I have known women that enjoy having their outer lips pulled and stretched. Are we feeling about the same thing – more-or-less?

If we are, I can address your question as I have 6 piercings in that same skin. Those piercings were very much like getting an ear lobe done. No big deal on the pain scale.

:p :kiss:

Shankara20 said:
:kiss:

r1543046167.jpg

*sigh*
:rose:

Awww...Shankie are you proposing...hehehe, such a nice...ummm...viel :kiss: :rose:

How are ya this AM dear Shank...still thinking where to put my 5th piercing, any suggestions?? :confused:

You know, although I've never posted to this thread - I'm subscribed to it. Everytime I open it, I find something that amuses/shocks/scares/scars?/delights me.

And today - according to the front page of lit - Shankara20 - it's your BIRTHDAY!

And what does every good boy need for his birthday - something to accessorize his birthday suit!
014.jpg

(Takes care of that whole over/under question, right?)

Wishing you the very best of days.

I have had a wonderful birthday, thank you everyone.

(click)

Can I get a blow? please?

Shankara20 said:
I have had a wonderful birthday, thank you everyone.

(click)

Can I get a blow? please?

Ohhh Shank Darlun say it ain't so..........oh my ..........hang on brb.......... ;)

kiten69 said:
Awww...Shankie are you proposing...hehehe, such a nice...ummm...viel :kiss: :rose:

How are ya this AM dear Shank...still thinking where to put my 5th piercing, any suggestions?? :confused:
This has been a good day, but still a bridesmaid and not a bride :cool:

Your own body will tell you where that next bit of jewelry belongs, keep listening :kiss:

Ctoago said:
You know, although I've never posted to this thread - I'm subscribed to it. Everytime I open it, I find something that amuses/shocks/scares/scars?/delights me.

And today - according to the front page of lit - Shankara20 - it's your BIRTHDAY!

And what does every good boy need for his birthday - something to accessorize his birthday suit!
014.jpg

(Takes care of that whole over/under question, right?)

Wishing you the very best of days.

So good to hear from you today. Thanks for posting. I'll try to keep posting something that amuses/shocks/scares/scars?/delights you.

say hello again when you are ready :kiss:

saw_man1 said:
I hope you and your glowing parts have a great birthday!

Thank you and your new av

Crisco is a very special lude for some things....

(click)

:D

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohhh Shank Darlun say it ain't so..........oh my ..........hang on brb.......... ;)

"it ain't so"

I do just about anything you asked Sister Rebecca :D

Shankara20 said:
I always want more - I can not help it... :kiss:

Why did I just get this picture in my head?

"Hose em off Clem, Shank says he wants to do it ALL over again!" :heart:

LMAO.

Fury :rose:

Each gender type comes conveiniently equiped with areas that can be used to lead them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back