*Squeezes*

Hi Gia!

How are ya darl?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #30152
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Hello Naughty in Silk and everyone this thread is waaaaay to slow. Blessings to all, I miss you. *sigh* I hate solitude.
Hiya Gi have missed you lots, I am sorry but reallife has been so busy, and not in a fun romantic way, but more an exhausting, trying to do a dozen things at once way. Message me huni, I always check my messages even when I am not vissible on the boards.

Hello Girlsmiley welcome to the vibe

mood; feel like i want to stand on a mountain top and scream!
music: Marilym Manson
wearing: face pack and white satin shorts

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Old 04-20-2012, 01:18 AM   #30153
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
*Squeezes*

Hi Gia!

How are ya darl?
dang girlsmiley how did I miss you?

Naughty I am busy too! I think I will work on revitalizing this thread. Love you darling

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 AM   #30154
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
dang girlsmiley how did I miss you?

Naughty I am busy too! I think I will work on revitalizing this thread. Love you darling
I love the sound of that!

dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #30155
mutato
Just me

Newbie here...

My friend Gianna invited me to stop in and say hi, saying this was a great place to stop, relax, and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in here (or anywhere else for that matter), so I think I'll just explore and see what happens.

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #30156
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
I love the sound of that!
Diz! it is so good to see you here.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #30157
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post
My friend Gianna invited me to stop in and say hi, saying this was a great place to stop, relax, and hopefully make some new friends. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in here (or anywhere else for that matter), so I think I'll just explore and see what happens.
mutato Welcome this has always been a loving gentle place with diverse interesting inhabitants.

underwear: poka dot bikinis
listening to: my friend bitch about her lot in life, rough period. No one here. lol she really has had a lot of things going wrong, tough gal. she is hanging in there

feeling: OKAY

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 04-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #30158
mutato
Just me

Quote:
mutato Welcome this has always been a loving gentle place with diverse interesting inhabitants.

underwear: poka dot bikinis
listening to: my friend bitch about her lot in life, rough period. No one here. lol she really has had a lot of things going wrong, tough gal. she is hanging in there

feeling: OKAY
Hi there Gianna! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Is it required to share our undergarments? I'm not sure everyone wants to know what I'm wearing.

Listening to: silence. No one's up but me.
Feeling: not sure yet. A little bit of everything I guess.

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 01:02 AM   #30159
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Welcome to the board! You can fit in here however you like, and I'm not just saying that. The GLBT Daily Vibe is one of the best places on the 'Net to soak up some good energy.

Quote:
Diz! it is so good to see you here.
I miss you guys so much!

Quote:
Exactly!

Quote:
Hi there Gianna! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Is it required to share our undergarments? I'm not sure everyone wants to know what I'm wearing.

Listening to: silence. No one's up but me.
Feeling: not sure yet. A little bit of everything I guess.
No, just a silly game. An easy "in" to get conversations started!

Wearing: My old U of MN sweatpants and soccer T-shirt (#13 for the win)
Listening to: An excellent TV series produced by the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network of Canada.
Feeling: Mostly groovy, bordered by slap-happy hyper!

-diz

Old 04-21-2012, 01:15 AM   #30160
mutato
Just me

Thanks for the welcome, dizzylia! This sounds like a great place to relax and pick up some positive energy and I need all I can get lately.

Now that you've described the "game", it sounds like fun.

Wearing: one of my many geeky tshirts with lounging/pajama pants
Listening to and watching my DVD episodes of The Addams Family. I love that show.
Feeling: relaxed and happy

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #30161
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

God, I've missed this place. How are y'all?

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

ďLove was never meant to be so cruel. Itís not about forsaking others. Itís about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

I reject your morality and substitute my own.

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478

Old 04-21-2012, 01:30 AM   #30162
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome, dizzylia! This sounds like a great place to relax and pick up some positive energy and I need all I can get lately.

Now that you've described the "game", it sounds like fun.

Wearing: one of my many geeky tshirts with lounging/pajama pants
Listening to and watching my DVD episodes of The Addams Family. I love that show.
Feeling: relaxed and happy
How geeky is geeky? I have more than a few of those myself.

And thumbs-up for the Addams Family, too! I also loved the movies. I totally had a bizarre "thing" for Wednesday Addams when that second one came out, no lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVERUSMAX View Post
Hi! Doing well, thanks, you? I was so happy to see you revive the New Story Reviews thread. I've often wanted to try my hand there, but oh the time, how it flies!

-diz, who's using a lot of exclamation points tonight

Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #30163
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:

And thumbs-up for the Addams Family, too! I also loved the movies. I totally had a bizarre "thing" for Wednesday Addams when that second one came out, no lies.

Hi! Doing well, thanks, you? I was so happy to see you revive the New Story Reviews thread. I've often wanted to try my hand there, but oh the time, how it flies!

-diz, who's using a lot of exclamation points tonight

Thanks. I'm alright, mostly. Except oversleeping and barely making it to work on time, thanks to the alarm clock failing me.

The thread is a lot of fun and I thought that it was time to bring it back. Helps get stories and especially certain authors well-deserved attention.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

ďLove was never meant to be so cruel. Itís not about forsaking others. Itís about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

Old 04-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #30164
mutato
Just me

Quote:

I have a wide range of shirts. Mainly computer shirts from trade shows and Star Wars. I thought the movies were good too and well cast. Christina Ricci did a great job at being delightfully evil.

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 01:49 AM   #30165
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Thanks. I'm alright, mostly. Except oversleeping and barely making it to work on time, thanks to the alarm clock failing me.

The thread is a lot of fun and I thought that it was time to bring it back. Helps get stories and especially certain authors well-deserved attention.
Yeah, I've discovered authors thanks to that thread that I probably never would have noticed via the main site. There are just so many!

Quote:
I have a wide range of shirts. Mainly computer shirts from trade shows and Star Wars. I thought the movies were good too and well cast. Christina Ricci did a great job at being delightfully evil.
I had my photo taken with R2-D2 a couple weekends ago. Yay for comic conventions. And I Christina Ricci so much. Hell, I even liked her in Casper.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #30166
mutato
Just me

Quote:
I had my photo taken with R2-D2 a couple weekends ago. Yay for comic conventions. And I Christina Ricci so much. Hell, I even liked her in Casper.
Lucky you! I'm hoping to catch the next comic convention here in CT. I haven't seen much of Christinna's other movies though to form an opinion. She did grow up to be a good looking young woman.

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 AM   #30167
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Lucky you! I'm hoping to catch the next comic convention here in CT. I haven't seen much of Christinna's other movies though to form an opinion. She did grow up to be a good looking young woman.
So true. And good luck! I should probably turn in for the night. My weekend schedule is already starting to pile up, alas.

Stay groovy!

-diz

Old 04-21-2012, 02:04 AM   #30168
mutato
Just me

Quote:
So true. And good luck! I should probably turn in for the night. My weekend schedule is already starting to pile up, alas.

Stay groovy!

-diz
Good night diz! it's 1am here and I should be getting to bed too. I'll be sure to pop in over the weekend. Take care!

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #30169
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
doing okay for a change a little less mania in life thanks to pharmacopeia.
glad to see people pop on. I miss this place very much.
How have you been SeverusMax?

Diz you have been missed too.

((((((mutato)))))))

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 04-21-2012, 03:19 AM   #30170
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:
doing okay for a change a little less mania in life thanks to pharmacopeia.
glad to see people pop on. I miss this place very much.
How have you been SeverusMax?

Diz you have been missed too.

((((((mutato)))))))
Glad to hear that you're doing better. I've been busy with work and raising two kids lately, not to mention the wife is going to college at last. Proud of her.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #30171
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Glad to hear that you're doing better. I've been busy with work and raising two kids lately, not to mention the wife is going to college at last. Proud of her.
I cannot imagine two kids, my one keeps me busy. lol

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 04-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #30172
mutato
Just me

Good morning Gia and everyone else. It's a bright, sunny, and warm morning here on a day to be filled with errands and chores. Yay... Oh well, life could be worse. I hope everyone has a good day.

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #30173
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Good morning Gia and everyone else. It's a bright, sunny, and warm morning here on a day to be filled with errands and chores. Yay... Oh well, life could be worse. I hope everyone has a good day.
A good morning to you my friend

and to everyone else of course

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 04-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #30174
mutato
Just me

I'm just popping in on a quick break in the middle of my day. Getting all my errands done feels good, I just wish they wouldn't take so long.

(((HUGS))) for your Gia and to all the other ladies here. A good handshake to the guys here. May everyone's day finish up good.

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 04-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #30175
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Hello, everyone! It's so nice to see activity here!

Today I went for a "pack walk" with my dog, a couple friends, and their trio of hounds. It's such a nice day here! The dogs all went swimming in the river for the first time this season. Even though there's still ice in it, they seemed to have a grand ol' time. Of course, now my dog smells like river. Excellent.

Closed Thread