a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
John048 said:
Remembered ya saying you took bunny pics.... but forgot ya had the egg & easter ... all is good though still love the bunny :heart: :rose: :kiss: :devil:

and the bunny is sooo sexy.... just gotta love the bunny.... guess my wabbit hunting days are over... :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Nite Ea sweet naughty dreams Hun :kiss:

hey John
well if you were trying to catch me i promise not to run too hard

ElvenAngel said:
i look forward to trying your cooking!

((((((((((((((((((Angel)))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

It was lovely and guess what, I am cooking from scratch (without a cookbook) again this evening!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Next time you come visit you will be spoilt rotten!!!

_666 said:
Morning EA - How's my sexy bunny? Now you know what bunny's are famous for - I suggest I become your buck........ :rose:

hey _666

mmmm
reminds me of theat joke about re-incarnation as a rabbit.

bluefoxlady said:
((((((((((((((((((Angel)))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

It was lovely and guess what, I am cooking from scratch (without a cookbook) again this evening!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Next time you come visit you will be spoilt rotten!!!

i look forward to it!
good luck
:kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
hey John
well if you were trying to catch me i promise not to run too hard

Hiya EA... Hmmm ..... for you it would be well worth the run darlin :catroar: :D ;) :rose: :kiss: :p :)

ElvenAngel said:
how nice
thanks John.

Your very beautuful EA... and a very sweet woman... your very welcome :rose: :kiss:

seems like I'm having a very very day ...lol ... cause i'm very happy again :cathappy: :nana:

John048 said:
Your very beautuful EA... and a very sweet woman... your very welcome :rose: :kiss:

seems like I'm having a very very day ...lol ... cause i'm very happy again :cathappy: :nana:

i'm glad your having a goood day- mine was ok till my computer crashed and took several hours work with it
:rolleyes:

ElvenAngel said:
i'm glad your having a goood day- mine was ok till my computer crashed and took several hours work with it
:rolleyes:

aww sorrry to hear hun... :kiss: my morning was the same way... power went out for 4 hours missing spending my quality time with Miss and felt terrible cause i missed her and when finally getting back on she was gone from work...felt sad a lot cause i was extremely happy this morning got my new id-tag she selected for me we started talking and boom i was gone *Sigh* but she came back on making sure i was okay and we talked for 30 minutes and that made me happy again :cathappy:

ElvenAngel said:
anything to oblige (well until i run out of resized pics anyway!)

she's counting all the candy Blue... guess we can't sneak any from the sexy bunny... i know i'll distrack and you grab the treats :devil: :D :cathappy:

John048 said:
she's counting all the candy Blue... guess we can't sneak any from the sexy bunny... i know i'll distrack and you grab the treats :devil: :D :cathappy:

get off my Chocolate!!!!!!

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
get off my Chocolate!!!!!!

Hmmmm... but i like those cute lil bunny toes.... not gonna touch your chocolate sweet bunny... just gonna gaze at those lovely legs :devil: :D :p :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back