Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 02-11-2018, 03:18 AM   #1
Falltitan
Virgin

Looking For Some to Do a Fat Humiliation/Shaming Roleplay With

So yeah I'm pretty much into the humiliating aspects of being overweight as well as the unhealthy elements (being out of shape) I also love the body comparisons/humiliation. The idea that I have no self control compared to someone who does, that I'm inferior to fit people really gets me going. I'm open to any other scenarios as long as they include elements of the below.

The two scenarios I have in mind are either a doctors appointment where my doctor insults me for being grossly overweight. She talks about the health effects of my diet and lifestyle choices. Also points out how in much better shape she is compared to me.

My other scenario is one in which I'm where I go to a resort pool where an attractive couple talk shit about me within earshot. I proceed to order food and make a complete slob of myself much to their disgust. They talk about how I have no self control or shame. That I'm a complete hog etc.

I have pic in mind for the characters and open to suggestions.

Let me know if your interested.

Old 02-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #2
SlickVillian
Virgin

I like this idea, and I would like to explore it with you.

Old 03-18-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Curveslover
Virgin

Hi
Are you Male or female?
Could be very interested if you are a woman.

Old 03-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #4
Holly_Lucious
Really Experienced

Isn't your spelling humiliating enough?
South of Superior, WI there is a Holly Lucius Road, my Step Father gave me the nickname Holly Luscious when I was about 16 as a takeoff on that name. Using that here as my username. and the darn computer butchered it.

I don't want to be known as that bitch that won't reply to a PM so anything but the most basic Hi, what are you doing PM will likely get a brief reply. The second message of this type likely won't, the third such message will likely get you put on ignore.

My birthday is not November 30. It is March 29.