Just thought I'd post some pics.

Haven't posted in a while so. If anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
As many as he wants or can :)
Hope you have a good rest of the week, don't work to hard.

Hey there. Not too much work right now. Very slow which is not good, but can't worry about it. Things will pick up.

Thanks, it is really nice of you. How are you my dear friend? Hope everything is well. :kiss:

Don't worry about me. I'm more concerned about you. I know it's tough to be a single mom. I hope I can find something for you. I hate to see someone struggle to make things meet. I know how it feels.

Don't worry about me. I'm more concerned about you. I know it's tough to be a single mom. I hope I can find something for you. I hate to see someone struggle to make things meet. I know how it feels.

Yes it is hard I won't deny it, but God is wonderful and he has never let me fall too deep, so I know I will be ok, just have to be patient and have faith...nothing else I can do, except keep looking and hoping that something shows up. Have a happy Easter my dear friend.:kiss:

I've started my own index since you don't have one ....or have I missed it by starting from the end of the thread?

I'll have to finish going through this when I have more time. :p

Just bored.

Getting ready for some softball.

After the gym. Trying not to get fat this winter . :)

attachment.php

Lazy morning.

Boredom hits and I take pics.

There's a lot of pics on here. I should index them. If only I knew how.:D.Here's a Couple more.

Haven't posted a pic in a little while so here we go. Trying to get in summer shape. It's getting harder. :(

Been a while.

Back