Shoot the shit - Get to know somebody new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did people from GB used to be scary?


New people used to go there and post introductions and the gb'ers would tell them that no one cares, get out and use their powers for evil.

If you ever posted there and showed fear...they would feast on your soul. Very dismissive, condescending and would make you start to wonder why you were ever born. If you could tolerate all of that and hang on, the torture would be less but they would always be on the lookout for mistakes. They also love to self congratulate on their wit and verbal prowess. They have lost most of their teeth now, I think the a lot of the regular people have left.
 
Yeah, the GB is like the mens bathroom. It's where all the dicks hang out . . . .
 
Yeah, the GB is like the mens bathroom. It's where all the dicks hang out . . . .


They are paranoid too, everyone new is someone's alt, lol. It's fun to sometimes go read. I am friends with someone that everyone hates, not sure why but oh well.

Top 3

What are you listening to
What time is it
Abc food and animal thread
 
I don't really have a top 3. I pick my threads based on the other people posting.. I like the rhythm of some of the threads and it can change with the company.

and I don't really have a problem with the GB. If anything, it had a little more fire to it before it was split.
 
Hello everyone!

I was just thinking of starting a hobby thread in AM Pics, maybe the dark room section. I mostly post there. I don't post in the Playground as much as I lurk here... and when I summon my courage to post I need GB, haha let's just say I should probably keep out. But I still enjoy lurking there too!

Top 3? Anything to do with music. Cuddles thread... and maybe this new one?
 
Hello everyone!

I was just thinking of starting a hobby thread in AM Pics, maybe the dark room section. I mostly post there. I don't post in the Playground as much as I lurk here... and when I summon my courage to post I need GB, haha let's just say I should probably keep out. But I still enjoy lurking there too!

Top 3? Anything to do with music. Cuddles thread... and maybe this new one?

What's your hobby?
 
Hi Everyone,

Just dropping in to say Hi! Never been to the GB but now hearing all the negative stuff, glad I never wasted my time. I like people on the playground. Everyone is very playful and for the most part friendly. I'm usually on the Ampic thread and every once in awhile contribute to the playground threads...

-Cece
 
Come to think of it, I don't own a back hoe either. Every man should have a good back hoe.
 
It would be nice to chat without banning someone. That would make a refreshing change to my daily routine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top