Just one Line.

Cynthia remembered her first sight of a penis, one that belonged to some skeezy bloke from her Sheffield girlhood, and the same thought came to her this time, that is never going to fit into me.
 
I don't think I've ever used them for anything other than dialogue, for which I think they are a very useful device.

Well I suppose it's like internal dialog maybe?
My Mara character always has a lot going on in her head.
 
“Then it would only be fair if I returned the favor, wouldn’t it?” Angie replied, gazing at Brittany’s full, wild bush. Even when wet, it was still big and mysterious and welcoming.
 
In his mind Blake tried to drive them both through the wall and out into the storm, to just let the rain engulf them.
 
So it's more than one line.

“Stop! Stop!” Penny said, and put her hand in front of the lens. “Let me get undressed.” She climbed to her knees, turned her back on Chad, and when she bent to push her jeans and panties off, his camera went flash! behind her.

Penny stopped and looked back at Chad. “Did you just take a picture of my butt hole?” she asked.

“Yes, I did,” Chad said. He had a grin and not a bit of remorse in his voice. “I like your butt hole, you know.”

Penny sat down, kicked her jeans and panties to the floor and relaxed beside Chad. “I recall that my butt hole liked you, too.” she said. “Take that for what it’s worth.”
 
From my new story, Matmos Mud:

I woke up with an insistent erection still plugged into Angela's replica vagina and shuddered into ejaculation in it as Marion watched with a concerned expression on her face.
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
From my bdsm private detective story for the Geek Pride event:

It all started when the CEO made a very simple offer during a ceremonial event:
 
Over the past month or so he'd begun to wonder if maybe there was something wrong with his relationship with his mother. Perhaps all scientists regularly collected and studied their children's blood and urine, or gave them vitamin injections, or made them sit under the “health” lamp so their skin could absorb all the “health” rays.
 
“Oh, no, not now,” she said, moving his hand away, “I’m too bloated from all that chocolate.”
 
From Getting Nude with Chairman Mao:

"Once more with Mao," Helen said, grabbing The Little Red Book.

From Just So Elephant:

And no, O Best Beloved, no doughnut offered to an angry male elephant would appease its anger.

From The Worst Chain Story Ever Ch 01:

BAD pirates (Boo!) could sometimes become good by attacking an overwhelming force of the Spanish enemy (Boo!) to give time for the BRITISH NAVY (Three Cheers! and wave Union Jack) to catch and destroy the Spanish enemy (Boo! then cheer because they are destroyed) but TOO LATE to save the not so BAD pirates who had sunk (with all hands) in their gallant attack (After all they were Englishmen. One faint cheer) on the Spanish (Boo!).
 
A couple more than one line...

"Yeah? Well, I was pissed that he cheated on you. Here," she says. She gets more shoe polish out and hands it to me. "Write something on the door. Um...Prick...or Asshole..."
 
The difference between Jack’s first book and Rocco’s first book was that Rocco’s first book was also Rocco’s last book.
 
"I've never liked Earl. What kind of man proposes after one month of dating? You hadn't even farted in front of each other yet and he's getting on one knee. And he's a mama's boy. You can't marry a mama's boy. That's like being in a love triangle with a bitch who won't even suck his dick."
 
Work in Progress

"You’ll have these guys eating out of your—ah, well—I think you can imagine." ;)
 
From BTB, Incorporated:

He had rough news coming to him, and it was my job to make it go down without him heaving it back up all over my Pledge-shined mahogany desktop.
 
Bumping a thread I started a couple years ago that was a lot of fun.
Title is just one line, but feel free to post a couple sentences or a dialogue exchange.

"My name's not Nikki motherfucker, its Medusa, because if I can see it, it dies."
 
From Her Dream House:

"If you’re right, and smart girls give better head, then you’re too smart to not have an agenda."
 
From The Gift

The looks of love on their faces fed on each other, growing brighter and brighter until that love was the only thing that was real.
 
The abstract art that still oozed down the window across the street confirmed her existence.
 
Back
Top