I.M. Fauve Gallery

Here is the stylistic similarity that I see. Both you and Crumb pay close attention to presenting physiological detail, with just a touch of exaggeration for the purposes of focusing attention on the inner world of the artist and the subjects. These subjects jump off the page, and make me think, "I know that person", "I've felt that emotion", or "I've seen that expression."

You both also pay close attention to the details of the environment surrounding the subjects.

Crumb's exaggeration of details obviously go more toward the cartoonish than is the case with your work, but Crumb always seems to be making statements that extend beyond individual humans and toward the folly of humans in general. So often, his scenes depict how humans surround themselves with garish or hyper-technological trappings. I've seen you do some of this, but it was a regular practice for Crumb.

As you point out, the similarities in subject matter are obvious. Both you and Crumb recognize the degree to which high-falutin' humans are motivated by their animal nature.

Thank you!
I appreciate the thoughtful analysis.:)

Saw this today (March 11, 2019)
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...diEXD375Wakli8KFsRGcYPDGCHYghSTcy1E9_k7TheP5U

Last edited:
WOOOOOOO! an arbitrary bench mark!

Just passed 450,000 views!
(mostly bots)... and me

So, what will the celebration be?
Maybe a special drawering...?

OOO and approaching 5,000 replies
(mostly me)
Where the thread gets closed!
(at 4,653)

4,654! :D

hmmmm...what would be a good theme/subject for a not-quite-half-a-million-views erotic drawing?

Last edited:
hmmm...
started this a while back (got a crease in the paper), and just took it a bit further.
I really like this view and panties pulled aside...and...and
Though, color might be cool too, as she has dark labia minora and hot pink vaginal opening, just inside. and I like how my cock looks just entering/withdrawing/entering/withdrawing...drawing
I love helping hands too!

Also, with more rendering, maybe get the highlights of the wetness (takes some fussing)

Likely too "explicit" for many (women, generally), but...hey, I draw what I like.:D

figures... working on it after eating lunch... got 2 small stains from food bits that were under the paper. (luckily, I can/did photoshop them out):rolleyes:

Last edited:
hmmm...
started this a while back (got a crease in the paper), and just took it a bit further.
Though, color might be cool too, as she has dark labia minora and hot pink vaginal opening, just inside. and I like how my cock looks just entering/withdrawing/entering/withdrawing...drawing

Also, with more rendering, maybe get the highlights of the wetness (takes some fussing)

attachment.php

Likely too "explicit" for many (women, generally), but...hey, I draw what I like.

figures... working on it after eating lunch... got 2 small stains from food bits that were under the paper. (luckily, I can/did photoshop them out):rolleyes:
attachment.php

Nice
:):):):):):):)

Another "snow" day (AND tomorrow)...this time for cold, rather than snow.

I might try and escape to the office. If not today, almost certainly tomorrow.

Had to put a door closer on the pantry, to keep the one beastie out, as the kitchen is her place when we are out and she WILL try and get stuff and chew and/or eat anything and everything. This way fewer forgetful accidents.

hmmm...

attachment.php

Likely too "explicit" for many (women, generally), but...hey, I draw what I like.:D

attachment.php

New to the site and just had my first pic posted on the illustrated side of things.

I really like the picture you drew, especially the nails, lovely use of shade and light (took my brain a few seconds to realize they were drawn and not actual nails, so kudos).

New to the site and just had my first pic posted on the illustrated side of things.

I really like the picture you drew, especially the nails, lovely use of shade and light (took my brain a few seconds to realize they were drawn and not actual nails, so kudos).

Thank you, and welcome aboard.

450,515 views, so I do I observe/celebrate that arbitrary number?:confused::rolleyes:

What do bots like?

Personal info. hmmm... nope.
BOT SEX!!

edit: ok... a quick bot sex image...about to scan.
Will never know if the bots like it, because the bots don't respond, they only gather.

This reminds me of past explorations of female "androids"/puppets/dolls...
Partially developed, but I really should take it further, even if not a LIT thing (though much of it is sexual/erotic)

Last edited:
Ok, here you go, bots!

(yeah, yeah, I know, it's really just for me)

Last edited:
I know the bots don't care, and aside from a few know-it-alls "up front", neither does anyone else.
In fact, I rarely fuss for images here, but I thought I might shorten her torso, while lengthening her legs a bit. Of course people come in all sorts of proportions... but... what ever.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Funny... I just remembered (sorta knew) that "guests" (people who are not LIT "members") can view threads, but cannot comment.:rolleyes:

"Currently Active Users: 636 (333 members and 303 guests)" 7:45PM E.S.T.

So, why "give it away" (by showing the image in the post)?

participate.

Last edited:
Maybe if you did a follow up with the robot. I remember seeing an old movie with robots like that,Flesh gordan

Maybe if you did a follow up with the robot. I remember seeing an old movie with robots like that,Flesh gordan

hmmmm...
maybe.

I suppose that one positive response should be enough!:D

Thanks!:)

(I can't draw anything new, right now. prying eyes... Can only post previously drawn images)

Last edited:
It seems that I don't have many "robot" sex drawings, I've got the steampunkish "making love"...building a female android. A few "spaceman" "spacewomen" ones... other "sci-fi"...alien ones. Lizard man... oh... that brings to mind one tha might fit the.......

found it!

:)

(her head is a bit "off" there...oh well)

made a quick photoshop adjustment. I'd really have to dig to find the original!...and then couldn't work on it , anyway.

Last edited:

I had a vague notion that I had seen that movie, but apparently only clips.
I did see Barbarella.

found an image of the Flesh Gordon Robots:

Last edited:
I started anew one this morning, but the bots don't give a flying fuck.:rolleyes:

Was pondering the arm mechanic...I think those will be more substantial...

Last edited:
I stumbled on (another) "Show of Hands" thread, and gave it a go (turns out that was a mistake), then did another as the drawing progressed to this:

(I should know better, and keep my hands to myself. Rubby, The Robot, should, likewise, keep his pinchers and other appendages to himself)

Last edited:
Back