The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ribs were fabulous, slow-cooked to perfection. Fried potatoes with onion were the only way to go. Fresh pineapple, served chilled added a sweet bit of zest. The vegetable was a medley of corn, okra and tomatoes, simmered with bits of bacon. In all it was a delicious meal, but I don't think it was on my diet.

:rolleyes:

As long as I get Sundays off....:D

OK, Sunday is your day to get off :D

The ribs were fabulous, slow-cooked to perfection. Fried potatoes with onion were the only way to go. Fresh pineapple, served chilled added a sweet bit of zest. The vegetable was a medley of corn, okra and tomatoes, simmered with bits of bacon. In all it was a delicious meal, but I don't think it was on my diet.

Off to the gym with you then young lady:rose:

That sounds good. As soon as HM gets home we're having braised pork hocks with sun-dried tomatoes in a sour cream and dried onion gravy, pinto beans with bacon and a big, complex salad. I just took delivery on a pair of new cookbooks by Thomas Keller, acknowledged as America's (and possibly the world's) best chef. One is called Ad Hoc at Home and it's how to raise your family's meals to the highest level with nothing really fancy in the way of ingredients. I am embarking on how to make the world's best roast chicken. This is going to be fun!

Noted.

Anybody want to watch a movie or play a game tonight?
Anything particular in mind?

That sounds good. As soon as HM gets home we're having braised pork hocks with sun-dried tomatoes in a sour cream and dried onion gravy, pinto beans with bacon and a big, complex salad. I just took delivery on a pair of new cookbooks by Thomas Keller, acknowledged as America's (and possibly the world's) best chef. One is called Ad Hoc at Home and it's how to raise your family's meals to the highest level with nothing really fancy in the way of ingredients. I am embarking on how to make the world's best roast chicken. This is going to be fun!

I hope you share the recipe if it lives up to its billing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back