What is your surprise turn on?

Being Watched

I say exhibitionism is one that surprises me. Can't tell you how hot and horny it makes me when others are watching me stroke on cam.

Started innocently enough with me showing cock as I stroked. Then I started showing more and more until I was showing my face as I stroked with some of my regular cam buddies.

This led to me now joining camsites where I stroke in full view and anyone can see me. Sometimes with dildos and butt plugs which really is a turn-on!
 
Kinda boring compared to the other interesting and arousing posts, that are very stimulating.....but here goes.....


Heated Car Seats.......make me squirm and yearn......
 
a wet suck on my hand - my lover did that in jest and we ended up in bed for the longest time.. ;)
 
strapon sex

I can get turned on just putting on a nice corset and dreaming about finding a woman who will peg me with a nice strapon. Gets me hot everytime.
 
Last edited:
new thoughts

a guy using me when the girlfriends step out ta cum making me rub or blow him callin me names bein nasty
 
Hats

Something about a woman wearing a hat gets to me in a big way.
This time of year I see a lot of women wearing hats and it just keeps me on edge.
 
Earrings

Long dangly earrings that glisten, shine and jingle like wind chimes with the bobbing of her head when a woman sucks me..............
 
Doing my husband with a strap on. It's not something I had ever thought of but he brought it up lately and now I can't wait :devil:
 
I love putting my face in a woman's armpit...preferably clean with no deodorant b/c I like to lick too, I get intoxicated on her smell/taste and it drives me crazy. Shaved or hairy...matters not to me :)
 
Wow...

The desire to have my breasts milked surprised me but it has become something I think about a lot. I've never lactated, but the idea of it, especially being forced to, is a big turn-on for me now. I don't know what set it off...

This one is a huge turn on to me too... Milking my girl while we're home and nothing else to do... Sitting on the couch, pulling out her breast and massaging, sucking and kneading
 
My wife slapping her breasts gets both our engines really going. I was in her ass the other day and she started doing that while urging me to fuck her harder. OMG!
 
Perhaps not much of a surprise but having my neck nuzzled and or ears nibbled on.
 
Back
Top