Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

vices2habits said:
"Dude, I'm gonna suck you off while you ride this dick like a bitch... now bring yer ass down here so I can put this fat cock in it."


OMG that was so hot!!!
 
Couples in NH... and New England

scotgray said:
I live in NH and constantly fantasize about stuff like this. Are there any couples in my neck of the woods that would like an oral toy such as myself.
There are many... one of the best bi-friendly swing clubs that I've ever experienced is in New England (Providence, RI). Formerly The Black Key Club, it is now called Choice Nightclub, and one of the events that they list on their site is called Bi-Bi Love... a night for bisexual, lesbian, and gay activities. In addition to MFM and FMF threesomes, same sex activity is encouraged.

I've played with folks there who drive down from NH, so they are around.
 
Last edited:
FallenAngelsSlut said:
OMG that was so hot!!!

Thanks, FallenAngelsSlut... and it certainly was hot to be there! I'm seeing them again on Saturday, and I can't effing wait!

Speaking of that swing club I just mentioned in the last post, one of the greatest turn-ons during the MFM nights (now called "Bi-Bi Love") was when the ladies just hung out together, off to the side, just watching and wanking themselves feverishly while the guys did a daisy-chain suck-off... and then cheered and applauded each guy as he blew off. Quite a scene, and the showers got everyone started all over again....
 
Last edited:
Uncut

I have never had the opportunity to suck an uncut cock in my limited experience but I have watched my wife do it a few times. She seemed to be fascinated by the big foreskin while stroking his cock between sucks. I would like to hear from both males and females about your feelings about uncut cocks. Good or bad. Also if you are uncut, do you like the head uncovered when you cum in a mouth?
 
Personally I like uncut, but since I like cocks in general I am not too picky.
 
I posted in this thread way back when it was much shorter, maybe a year or year and a half ago, but I just had another experience this past weekend that I would like to share.

I am now 39, my wife will be 35 in about three weeks. We have recently met a much younger couple (he is 28, she is 25) - they are both tall, slender, and very very sexual people - he is about 6'2" and she is 5'8" or so. They are about the best swing-partners we've ever met: he owns his own small house in a quiet neighborhood where he and his girlfriend live together. He is an excellent cook and both of them are great hosts. They are friendly, non-pushy, very smart and eager to discuss everything from sports and politics to the nuances of porn. Both are VERY attractive. We have met with them two or three times for mf/mf partner swapping fun but last week his girlfriend had to go out of town to see family for Thanksgiving and he had to stay local for work. He invited us to visit him Friday night, with his girlfriend's full permission and knowledge that we'd take him up on it.

So we arrived at his place by 8:15 or so Friday night - he was still dressed but sipping a drink, and he had wine glasses set out and a bottle of red waiting for us (remembering we both love red wine). He poured drinks as we made small-talk for a few minutes. He had cumshot porn on the HDTV when we got there - dripping pussies, gushing cocks, and faces iced with white cream galore! We sat down on the couch, my wife between us, and made ourselves comfortable.

Within minutes, they were kissing and rubbing all over each other and I was reaching into my pants to rub - turned on by the porn and the sexiness going on next to me, I was already leaking pre-cum. They made out for a few minutes and before you know it, he had my wife undressed except for her red 4" heels and he was removing his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans. He stood up and she eagerly removed his pants - he wasn't wearing underwear, and his large cock presented itself to her face. She smiled and leaned forward to take him into her mouth, glancing over at me and smiling. She knew we'd talked about me sucking him sometime and that I was eager to try soon! I also knew that the two of them had talked about it, at least teasingly, several days before when he invited us over for the threesome, but I did not know if he was serious.

After barely a minute, he looked down at her with a satisfied smile, and then over at me. Then he looked back at her and said, "I want you to spread your legs and let me lick you, while your husband gets down on his knees and sucks my cock!" She squealed delightedly and said, "Okay!" The she looked over at me and said, "You heard my boyfriend, bitch! Suck his cock good and maybe he'll be your boyfriend too!" Have I mentioned lately that my wife (the Goddess) is a bit dominant? :p Actually, she's a LOT dominant, and our new friend is a little too, so it works out well.

So anyway, I immediately dropped to my hands and knees and took him into my mouth as he leaned over my back and started to eat out my wife. He was already leaking pre-cum as the velvety soft head touched my tongue. I relaxed my throat and slid my face as deep onto his pole as I could, letting my slowly fuck my mouth while her ate my wife's pussy. Every few seconds I could taste and feel a new warm glob of pre-cum leak out of him and into my throat. As I sucked him for the next five minutes or so, I could hear my wife murmuring sexy observations to him about me sucking his cock, about how much she loved to watch him fuck my face, and how hot he was. His droplets of pre-cum became almost a slow, steady stream as I continued to suck him while he ate her, but he wasn't ready to finish yet.

He stopped eating her and told me to stop, then went over to the kitchen to make himself a new drink. While he was busy for a moment, he told me to stand up and kneel over my wife on the couch to let her suck my cock, which by this point had a long string of pre-cum of its own dripping down from it. I did that, balanced on my knees over her while she remained seated on the couch. She eagerly took me into her mouth and licked my shaft and balls while our friend finished making his drink. He then walked back toward the couch but this time, he said nothing. He merely walked straight from the kitchen to the back of the couch with his large, dripping cock leading the way. As he approached us I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth again and leaned forward. This time he wasted no time: he took my head firmly in his hands and began to fuck my mouth eagerly. Instantly the drops of pre-cum started back up and he began making grunting noises. I thought for sure he'd only last a minute until he came into my throat but he managed to hold off and continued to tease me with only a few drops at a time every 20 or 30 seconds.

Just as I thought he might be about to cum, he let go of my head and pulled out. He walked back around and told my wife, "I want to fuck you now, let's go to the bedroom now and let him watch some porn and listen to us." She smiled and pushed me out of her mouth and onto the couch next to her. "No," she said, "Here's a better idea. Let's tie him up and let him watch porn and listen to us while we fuck!" He simply smiled and the two of them began rummaging around the toybag.

She found the bondage tape and began to unwrap strips of it. A foot or so was wrapped around my wrists, binding them together. Another foot or so was used to secure my ankles. He made sure grab my cock and pull it up as they tied my legs together, to make sure my cock and balls would be free for them to torment later. They next wrapped several feet around my middle, making sure to bind my hard cock up against my belly, and then under my balls to keep me exposed even as they tied me. My wife then found our large cock-gag and shoved it between my teeth "since I loved to suck cock so much" while buckling the heavy leather strap around my neck. While she was doing that he was gently stroking and rubbing my cock and balls through the slick, tight bondage tape, making me moan through the gag.

When she finished buckling the strap, she took his hand and the two of them headed toward the adjoining bedroom, but not before turning the TV volume down a bit so I would be able to hear them better. I couldn't move to watch, but I did hear him say she needed to leave the sexy shoes on, and to get on her back with her legs in the air. I also heard her tell him not to use a rubber. She knew it's long been a fantasy of both of ours for me to eat out a creampie that wasn't my own! Happy, sexy noises, moans and grunts then ensued for perhaps 10 - 15 minutes while I watched almost-muted porn on the TV. I could see hot starlets with cum dripping from their eyelashes, and see amazingly-huge cocks dropping loads into tight asses as I listened to my wife and our friend fucking in the bedroom.

After a few moments of silence, while I felt the inside of my cock-wrapping growing increasingly wet with my own dripping juice, he came from the bedroom and began to untie me. "It's time for you to clean up your wife now," he said, pausing for a minute to grab my still-wrapped cock and squeeze gently. "And then maybe we'll take care of you," he added, with a wink.

He finished untying me and led me to the bedroom. My wife was on her back, her well-fucked pussy gaping open slightly and a few pearls of his cum nestled on her swollen lips. "Clean me up, baby!" she ordered and I dropped to my knees right away. Between his cum and hers, she was wetter than I've ever known her to be, even when I've eaten my own loads from her in the past. I could feel her pussy pulsing out his seed onto my lips, and taste the salty sweetness of it mixed with her own juices as she fed me his still-warm cum straight from her cunt. I don't know what she was doing, or what he was at this moment, but I knew it was about the hottest thing I've ever done.

After I cleaned her out, we took a short break and went to the kitchen for a few light snacks and some more to drink. He went back to sipping his mixed drink and my wife and I had more wine. The two of them decided I'd been good and they ought to let me cum. By now, having cum himself already, my wife's natural dominance took over and, together with the alcohol's effect on him, he was putty in her hand. She had me stand by the couch and made him get down on his knees to suck me while she watched and whispered sexy thoughts into his head - "Well aren't you such a good cocksucker yourself! You've done this before, haven't you?" to which he only moaned and said no (he may not have, but his girlfriend has been making him practice on dildos, I know from having seen it personally ;) ). "Too bad," my wife says, "You're good at it. You'll have to practice more before next time!"

Within a couple minutes I was ready to cum but my wife didn't want things to be over yet. She brought out our dildo, which is about my size, and said, "Didn't Sarah say you've had her dildo in your ass before? It's about this size, right?" He said it was, and she didn't wait for more. She grabbed him up off the floor and bent over the couch with his ass in the air. "You're about to get your chance to fuck a guy in the ass, honey," she said to me. "Isn't he?" she asked him, sweetly. He nodded and closed his eyes. I grabbed a lubricated condom and slipped it on quickly, then a tube of KY. I squired a glob of KY onto my hand and worked it into his VERY tight, VERY hot ass, and then squirted a few additional drops of Astroglide onto my latex-covered rod.

I then reached around with my slippery left hand and grabbed his cock, swollen again and looking like it might be almost ready to cum once more. I started to stroke him, pulling back firmly and then gently moving my hand forward. With each back-stroke, I urged his slender young body back into my hips, letting him impale himself onto my cock at his own speed. It only took a dozen strokes before he moaned loudly and buried me up to my balls in his hole. "Fuck him, baby. Fuck my hot young boyfriend!" my wife urged.

I leaned down over his tight, smooth back and let him feel my nipple rings digging into his back and really started giving it to him while I continued with the reach-around hand job. In just a few more strokes I couldn't hold off any more and unloaded into him with a loud grunt - the feel of his ass around my cock and my fist around his was indescribably hot. My wife said later she wishes she had been taking pictures so she could remember the details of the scene forever.

After that was more or less just a matter of cleaning up, relaxing and coming down off that amazing sexual arousal high. We had been getting periodic texts from his girlfriend and he'd been telling her in short messages all that we'd been doing. When we almost ready to go he told us that Sarah wants to get together again VERY soon so she can play with us again and explore all the new fun we'd been having without her: I think she just wants to see me suck her boyfriend's cock again like my wife got to see!

So all in all, that was our amazing Friday night. :)
 
Soon after my marriage, hubby and I did the "Whats the wildest thing you ever did" bit:

I wanted to know how kinky he had been, but I was really looking for an oppurtunity to confess my "LUG" ( LUG = Lesbian Until Graduation) years and get his feelings about it.

He admitted to being curious about oral sex and agreed to allowing me to continue dating women if I would let him watch sometimes (boys will be boys).

It took about 2 years to find the right circumstances.

We were out of town in an area with a LOT of young horney guys! At a local hang out, hubby was getting tipsy with one of the locals. To make a long story short, after getting to our hotel it didn't take long for the boys to start giving me a show. When everyone was naked, hubby winked and silently mouthed "watch".

I was overjoyed to watch my husband suck his first cock.

After that we shared most of our MFM and FMF sessions. Today he has passed, and I have returned to my lesbian ways.

Don't be afraid to share your fantasies, they can become realities!
 
I had a short few months of MMF sexual action and I often sucked his cock while she rode mine and let him fuck me while Im doing her or eating her out

Best is when we both fuck her and I get to latch on to her cunt and suck our cum out of her until she is dry... we also did the double fuck.. me in her ass and he in the twat.....

she was so hot... and beautiful,,,,

I miss them
 
Am in UK desperate to give oral

Hi I am in the Midlands, in England and am presentable, polite, intelligent, open-mided and.......most relevantly......desperate to give another guy oral satisfaction ESPECIALLY if a woman is present and encouraging and enjoying the spectacle.

Would ABSOLUTELY love for her to help, and DEFINITELY have him cum on my face and in my mouth.

I do not fancy or desire men, I just want this "liberal" thing to happen.

Anyone out there willing to give me the chance? Couples?

Yours cock-servingly

M
x
 
Hi I am in the Midlands, in England and am presentable, polite, intelligent, open-mided and.......most relevantly......desperate to give another guy oral satisfaction ESPECIALLY if a woman is present and encouraging and enjoying the spectacle.

Would ABSOLUTELY love for her to help, and DEFINITELY have him cum on my face and in my mouth.

I do not fancy or desire men, I just want this "liberal" thing to happen.

Anyone out there willing to give me the chance? Couples?

Yours cock-servingly

M
x

If only we could find a woman to join us we'd be all set . . . any volunteers?
 
There are many... one of the best bi-friendly swing clubs that I've ever experienced is in New England (Providence, RI). Formerly The Black Key Club, it is now called Choice Nightclub, and one of the events that they list on their site is called Bi-Bi Love... a night for bisexual, lesbian, and gay activities. In addition to MFM and FMF threesomes, same sex activity is encouraged.

I've played with folks there who drive down from NH, so they are around.

scotgray...and countless others..........I hear the NH lips playinging do me...do me....and one for the road...........give us country boys a shout...*wink*
 
My husband and I have had many MFM's, and while the majority of time the attention was directed (exclusively) toward me, there have been times when the guys got "involved" with themselves. Great fun for me to watch.
 
My wife and I were with a couple new to swinging and Jack was having a lot of trouble getting off. After his wife Marianne and I had finished Claire was still working on Jack. Jack was sittiing on the sofa and Claire was on her knees sucking his cock.

After awhile Marianne joined Claire to help getting her husband off, and it wasn't long before I decided to get in on the action. Eventually, Jack was on his back, Claire was straddling his head rubbing her pussy against his mouth, and Marianne and I were sharing his cock.

Soon Claire's orgasmic cries were echoing through the room. Jack blew his load and Marianne and I got some of his cum in our mouths, but most of it soaked our faces. This wasn't wasted. Claire and Jack licked us dry.

And pleasure was had by everyone.
 
My wife and I were with a couple new to swinging and Jack was having a lot of trouble getting off. After his wife Marianne and I had finished Claire was still working on Jack. Jack was sittiing on the sofa and Claire was on her knees sucking his cock.

After awhile Marianne joined Claire to help getting her husband off, and it wasn't long before I decided to get in on the action. Eventually, Jack was on his back, Claire was straddling his head rubbing her pussy against his mouth, and Marianne and I were sharing his cock.

Soon Claire's orgasmic cries were echoing through the room. Jack blew his load and Marianne and I got some of his cum in our mouths, but most of it soaked our faces. This wasn't wasted. Claire and Jack licked us dry.

And pleasure was had by everyone.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!
 
I think the first time I suck cock it will have to be at the urging of my wife. I wouldn't want to do anything behind her back, so the tacit nod saying "go for it" would give me the license to take that cock into my mouth and finish it up properly
 
Me too!

I think the first time I suck cock it will have to be at the urging of my wife. I wouldn't want to do anything behind her back, so the tacit nod saying "go for it" would give me the license to take that cock into my mouth and finish it up properly

I would love to have my wife urging me to suck on a cock and give me direction and even share the cock with me. This could definitly lead to bigger and better things.
 
i think my biggest fantasy would be my wife forcing me to suck another man's cock...im so hard just thinking about it.
 
Back
Top