PM asshattery

Found the pic. I'll attach it for you here.

WARNING to everybody else. This is extremely gory. Open at your own risk. If curiosity gets the better of you, don't come crying to me. You were warned. :D
 

Attachments

  • bloody blow job.jpg
    bloody blow job.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 73
Found the pic. I'll attach it for you here.

WARNING to everybody else. This is extremely gory. Open at your own risk. If curiosity gets the better of you, don't come crying to me. You were warned. :D

It's like a zombie blow job!
 
Yeah the PM Asshats. Lol. :D

They get all offended. I don't know why. They ask what turns me on. I show 'em. Then they call me all sorts of mean names but they leave me alone after that. Breaks my wittle heart.
 
I hate the way - women especially do this, since they know they can get away with it - a conversation seems to be going all right, then the person just stops replying to you. At least give me a reason for why you've suddenly lost interest. :rolleyes:
 
Definition of Asshattery

For all you language buffs out there....

Asshattery =Adj., Where Haberdashery and Balderdashery meet!

See Also: Habalderdashery (couldn't resist)

Taaadaaaaa!!!!
Lollie
XXXX
 
As a male, I don't have TONS of pm's to wade through daily and girls tend not to be good at ass-hat fodder it seems. I think it probably takes balls (and a diversion of blood flow) to write an epic ass-hat missive.

I occasionally am treated to the cryptic and the obtuse, but in all they tend to be either (in my mind) flattering or at least just clarifying a point.

Ones from other gentlemen, tend to be gentlemanly.

Today I got my very first Ass-hat Award contender:

-----------

Title: "Just so know"

my wee rant had nothing to do with you.
so fuck you very much.

-----------


Now, I had directed some ire his way, so it WAS reasonable for him to have gotten his panties in a twist. But what makes this "Asshattery" is that on his way "Out the door" (GOODBYE, cruel world!) he took the time to let me know that he was NOT thinking of me.

I responded in case he checks his fan mail before he leaves Lit for good. I explained that my rant DID have everything to do with him. That although I didn't care much for his attitude, if not for the frequency with which his posts grated, I wouldn't have bothered.

I (as in my public diatribe) encouraged him to engage in some self-reflection.

I closed with "Fuck you very little." in hopes of FINALLY making it onto this thread as a sender,
 
I closed with "Fuck you very little." in hopes of FINALLY making it onto this thread as a sender,

Not likely, asshats don't tend to come in here, much less complain about fan mail, which IMHO, just feeds their very trollish ways (the fan mail, that is). Other than to vent, it does very little good to respond to said asshats, as it is their mission to draw you into their drama and discord. Don't fall for it, take the higher road and leave them to dwell under the rock from whence they came. :cool:
 
I just got a new Mad-Libs contender!

Hello Grrl
Hi Friday,

I see you are currently online and was hoping you might want to chat and have some fun.

I'm [real name], [age], [sex], [location]... [height], [weight], [hair description], [colour] eyes, athletic, trimmed... willing to try anything once. I believe life is simple- no shoes, no shirt, no problem.

I enjoy oral. I like talking dirty. I get really hot being undressed slowly, touched, licked, and sucked all over... of course I give as good as I get. I enjoy rp and am pretty open to new ideas and experiences.

What interests you? Please tell me about yourself!

I'd love to chat with you and hope to hear from you soon via yahoo- [address].

Have a pleasant day.


Sincerely,
[Initial and Possible Last Name]
 
I hate the way - women especially do this, since they know they can get away with it - a conversation seems to be going all right, then the person just stops replying to you. At least give me a reason for why you've suddenly lost interest. :rolleyes:

I got severely told off for this hence my sig. But vomit just wouldn't wait for no man and a sick kid triumphs pming. I always pm back later though
 
For You Aural Asshat Fans

Enjoy the following clips of a woman's OK Cupid Messages being narrated by a robot (text to speach) voice.

Part 1 - Let's make arrangements for the kidnapping

Part 2 - NutsOnYourChin2

Part 3 - Fuckmaster
 
Hi

I'm Curious.....


I like erotic women to enjoy sharing her thoughts about being attracted and seduced ..... and the fact that those women deserve having all their needs and fantasies satisfied...

No woman can escape her sexual appetites and fantasies... don't you think?


nor can any man... do you agree?

If the person is open with themselves I fully agree..

Sooo... how is a random PM going to satisfy anything? :rolleyes:
 
Sooo... how is a random PM going to satisfy anything? :rolleyes:

I've had that same exact PM!

Speaking of those who copy/paste their PMs, I had a quite the doosie yesterday. While normally I would post it here but the thing is, ITS TOO LONG! I mean I've read Lit stories shorter than this monster of a PM.

To put things into perspective, this was from someone I don't know and never spoken to. This "story" as it were starts out with him opening the door to my house "with the key I gave him". Um... correct me if I'm wrong but I can't think of anyone giving a key to their house to someone they don't even know. So it goes on that he goes through my house and finds me in the shower playing with myself. That is usually fairly accurrate :D However it goes on to say that he steps into the shower with me and I'm all like "gee Mr Random Tresspasser Possible Rapeist, I see you have a boner, let me suck that for you" Are you fucking kidding me?! If you come into my house, sneak into my shower, and I don't know who you are, chances are far more likely that I'm going to flip the fuck out, not want to jump your bones.

Throughout the entire thing no details are given. No hair colors, names, sizes, heights, locations, etc. This tells me that it is just another copy/paste. I may have been a bit flattered if someone took the time to write this much about their thoughts of me in the shower if they had taken a moment to actually get to know me a little first.


And don't get me started on the PM a while back about a guy asking me if I was into scat because he was looking for someone who shares his erotic vision of dressing turds like baby dolls.... :eek:
 
"hi sexy i want to crawl in bed with you and pleasure your hot body"

>_>

Seriously. I get a looooot of thoughtless come-ons, but never from the lit users who's advances i wouldn't spurn. :p
 
I just got this gem, who thinks he needs to go back to the books on his sentence structure?

what a wonderful mix of interests; yoga, scifi, intellectual discourse, coffee shops and canes and crops. My last sub and I mutually grew deeper into our taste for a lovely rattan cane that whistled as it travelled through the air.... we both came to love that whistle... what body part do you most like to be whipped? I am Jack.
 
I got this gem this week:

AH:

First off your age is stunning
Do you like younger hung cock
I'm very long and thick Hun
I would love to chat do you have Skype or yahoo?

Me:

Read my sig lines. That should answer every question.
Yes I have yahoo and Skype. No I will not chat with you.

AH:

Cum watch you will enjoy Hun
Added you to Skype

Me:

You aren't too bright are you? I'm not interested.
It's a good thing you have a big dick because your reading comprehension is minimal at best. Unfortunately for you I'm attracted to men with bigger brains than dicks.

He finally got the picture and left me alone. I'm pretty sure it's just a temporary reprieve though.
 
Back
Top