The Walking Dead(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
About two years after the outbreak Matt felt like he was all alone. He had not seen another living human in over a year now. He used to be part a a group surviving in a department store, but they were overrun and he was the only one to get away. Since then he had been on his own and every day was becoming harder and harder to survive.

He had adapted well to this horrible life. Developing a few rules for himself: Stay out of major cities, never travel at night unless necessary, and don't trust anyone. Other than his gun he had a back pack full of non-perishable food and some water. Ammo and a sleeping bag he kept strapped to the top of his back pack. The gun he kept in his holster and his knife on the other side of his belt. He usually camped out at night in any abandoned house he could find, which he was sure to check for zombies and was far away from any last zombie he saw.

It was the middle of summer and Matt's food supply was running low. He would always scavenge what he could from houses he hunkered down in at night but the last house he was in was empty and he had been on the move for the past couple days trying to find a place to rest. The heat was unbearable to him, he wore just a tank top showing off his muscular arms and tan skin. Sweat was running down his tone upper body. Grabbing his bottle which was currently filled with some rain water he poured just a little over his brown hair and let out a sigh as the cool water ran down over his blue eyes and face cooling him off a little. He really hoped he would find a place soon.
 
Two years ago, when the zombie apocalypse had begun, Allie (short for Alicia) could only thank her lucky stars that her father was a bit paranoid and had kept a well stocked underground shelter just in case a nuclear war had broken out. Her mother and father had dragged her into the shelter, along with their rottweiler Mandy, and wouldn't allow her to offer help to her friends despite her numerous attempts. Unfortunately for Allie her mother and father didn't last long. Her mother had worked at a nursing home, and had been working the night the breakout began, attacked by a recently dead patient. A few days after having holed up in the shelter Allie had woken up to the sounds of her mother eating her father. Allie had to kill her mother to save herself, afterwards locking their bedroom in the shelter off.

Allie spent the next few months in the shelter, living off the stocked supplies of canned food and MRE's. At the same time she trained herself to shoot her fathers bow and crossbow, aiming at empty cans from as far back as she could. She knew that the food wouldn't last forever, and after seeing what happened when someone turned she knew she would need to be able to kill, if necessary.

A year after the breakout Allie came out of the shelter, 5'9", lean but athletic, brown hair and green eyes. The last few cans of food in a backpack, her fathers bow, crossbow and a sawed off shotgun with her. Mandy, the ever faithful family rottweiler, also came along. Mandy was quiet, but aware, and always protecting Allie in a pinch. They made it out of the suburbs where Allie had lived without too much issue beyond getting around the dead bodies and strewn cars in the road.

After a few weeks of travel Allie had run into a group of travelers setting from Savannah, Georgia and heading up towards Tennessee and the mountains. They took her and Mandy in, and things were going well until they had run out of gas outside of Athens. Trekking mostly on foot after that the group began to be picked off by random encounters with zombies, Allie and Mandy being separated from the group at one point and making their way north away from the group.

It was some time after this, while walking along a street side heading out of a small town named Buford where she saw someone pouring water over their face from a plastic bottle. She put her hand atop Mandy's head to keep her quiet while she kept her other hand near the crossbow, should she need to defend herself. Looking around, and seeing no zombies around in the flat stretch of land around the road, she turned back to the man in the road. Raising her crossbow unnoticed she patted Mandy's head to make her sit, then aimed at the man.

"What's yer name?"
 
Matt rested in the shade from a nearby tree for a little before he was ready to continue. As he was getting ready to start walking he heard a voice shout out and when he looked around to see who shouted at him he saw a girl aiming a crossbow at him and a big dog sitting next to her. Not wanting any trouble he walked out onto the street and looked at the girl. "My name is Matt, and unless you try robbing me I'm not gonna hurt you" For the longest time now he thought he was alone in the hell on earth but now he knew he wasn't. There were still other people out there, people like him trying to survive and he would do anything to partner up with them and keep them around.
 
Putting the crossbow down slightly she put her other hand on Mandy's head to keep her still.

"I'm just looking to go my own way, there are enough issues on the road with the geeks to be messing with the living."

Letting the crossbow rest on the sling around her shoulder she patted Mandy's head again, Mandy getting up, walking alongside Allie, but being nonthreatening.

"Don't take her demeanor as being nonchalant, Matt. You try something and she'll be at your neck with a word."

Walking up to him she slipped her backpack off a moment, reaching in but keeping an eye on him. Pulling out a full bottle of water she handed it to Matt.

"You shouldn't waste water though, it can be hard to come by."
 
"Trust me I won't try anything" He reached out slowly to grab the bottle of water she was handing to him. "Thank you, and you're right but I needed to cool off a little bit this heat is brutal." Opening the bottle he raised it to his lips and took a big sip enjoying the refreshing water. "So where are you heading?"
 
"Just came out of Buford back that way." Allie replies, pointing behind her "It's a little close to Atlanta but theres another town just up the road here called Sugar Hill. Looking to find someplace to bunker down tonight, maybe a decent working car to use and a few broken ones to siphon gas out of."

Stretching a moment Allie took quick stock of Matt, thinking he seemed fit to pull his own weight if he felt like it.

"You want you can come along, I make no promises on food or sticking together, but a lil company for now and seeing if we can mind eachother doesn't sound horrible to me."

Mandy licked Allie's hand, rubbing against her. Allie kneeled down next to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"You know you're my only girl Mandy, always will be hun."
 
Last edited:
Matt thought to himself how it would helpful to be with someone who knew there way around. Since he wasn't really from this area he didn't really know his way around. "Sure that sounds like a good plan. I have some cans of food in my back pack but not much, should be enough for a couple days." He was excited she offered to partner up because after seeing the first living person in the longest time it would be a shame to go the other way from them.
 
She nodded to him, then looked at Mandy. "I think he'll be fine girl." Mandy panted a bit, rubbing against her hand again as if to say 'Yes, he seems okay' before standing up on all fours.

"Stick close, keep your eyes open and lets move. No point getting stuck out here at night."

Watching Matt nod and begin to follow Allie made her way down one street to the next, getting into the outer edge of the little town of Sugar Hill without even a glimpse of any zombies. As they started to come upon some houses that looked in one piece Allie stroked Mandy's back. Mandy jumped a chain link fence around one backyard, sniffed the ground and looked around before coming back to the fence looking at Allie.

"Good girl, keep yer ears open."

Allie climbed the fence, dropping her bag on the other side, motioning to Matt to hand over his pack. When he lifted it up she took the bag, feeling the weight of it before dropping it down on the ground. She reached a hand down and helped Matt over and then climbed down herself. Grabbing her pack she made her way to the back door of the house, testing the lock. Finding it locked she slipped out a small lockpick set she had picked up in her travels. Mandy turned around behind her, watching the area while Allie went to work. Quietly the door clicked and Allie pushed it open.

"Mandy, careful." Mandy turned around, put her nose to the ground and began to sniff before pushing inside. Allie looked back at Matt. "Stay low, close the door behind you quietly, and be ready to fight or run if we have to." She raised her crossbow and slowly crept in behind Mandy who was checking her way through the house ahead of them. Everything was quiet, and looked untouched.

As they made their way through the first floor they found some strewn things, but mostly nothing seemed out of place. Mandy stopped obediently at the bottom of the stairs, waiting patiently for Allie to catch up.

"The place is quiet. We need to check upstairs but I'm not hearing anything, we should hopefully be clear to stick here tonight."
 
Matt stuck close to Allie, he was impressed with the way she was cautious and approached things. He kept quiet and observed their surroundings. They were lucky not to encounter and zombies as they approached the town. The way she used her dog to help check to see if it was clear was so smart. He had a feeling they were going to make a good team and would survive very well together.

Once they were in the house he was relieved that he would have a roof to sleep under tonight. Allie and Mandy cleared the first floor it as time for him to prove his worth and go clear the second floor. "I got it" was all he said as he pulled out his gun and made his way up the stairs.

The house was pretty bare it seemed the family took most of the essentials when they left. He cleared the hallway and two bedrooms and the bathroom. Putting his gun back in the holster he headed back downstairs "We're good all clear. And there are beds!" He said happily. It has been months since he had slept in a bed and he was looking forward to it.
 
Allie was happy Matt took the initiative to clear the second floor. She kept close to the stairs while he cleared the second floor, in case she was needed, but once he gave the all clear she took to the kitchen and searching the cupboards.

This house was a godsend. The family may have taken a few essentials, but not much considering. It looked more like the family had been out on a trip when things took a turn for the worst. The cupboards and pantry were full of canned food. The refrigerator had a few things, but like any family going on a long trip would do it was left mostly bare. Luckily it had a jug of water though. The freezer was another matter, but one quick whiff of the now defrosted and decayed innards was enough to keep it closed.

Making sure the doors were locked and sealed well Allie was putting the good cans of food on the table when Matt reappeared downstairs. "We have beds!"

"We have food, and enough to last for a bit. No meat beyond some stew but theres more than a few cans of beans for protein. Lets grab a few for tonight, and get quiet for the night. We may not have seen anything roaming about earlier, but that doesn't mean we won't have anything in the streets tonight."

Grabbing a couple cans of food Allie headed into the living room. Had there been any power she would have heated it up, but power was a luxury rarely found these days. Sitting on the couch she pulled a can opener out of her bag and opened the couple of cans. Grabbing Mandy's dish out of her bag she filled it up part way and set it on the floor for her, watching Mandy dig in.

Taking a spoon Allie began eating the bit of stew left in the one can, enjoying the taste as Matt sat down on the nearby sofa chair.
 
"Food, water, beds, and the company of a beautiful girl, things are looking up" Matt said to himself but loud enough for Allie to hear. Taking his pick of a couple cans he followed Allie into the living room and sat down near her. Taking out his own can opener he opened up the beans and held it up like he was giving a cheers "Here is to surviving" He said waiting for Allie to bump his can with hers before he began to eat.
 
Allie smiled at his beautiful girl comment, then bumped his can with hers.

"To surviving."

Pulling her legs up on the couch beside her she munched at her stew.

"How far are you intending to go travelling?"
 
Matt started to eat from the can. Sure he wished the food was heated up but he was satisfied with what he had. "Well I'm willing to travel wherever. After finding out all my family was dead I really have nowhere to travel to. I've just been wandering around surviving and trying to find a place to settle down and call home." He took a sip of the water and then kept eating from the can.
 
She nodded slightly, watching Mandy climb up on the couch and curling next to her after finishing her food. Stroking her fur Allie sighed slightly.

"I'm sorry about your family. Unfortunately it doesn't seem I meet anyone who had their family stay intact after the craziness came around."

She finished her stew and set the empty can on the coffee table in front of them.

"I'm heading up to the mountains in Tennessee for starters. I heard the cold days down here left the walkers a bit on the slow side, and worse for wear. If thats so I'd rather head where its colder and easier to deal with them."
 
"That's smart" He said setting his empty can down on the table as well. He toyed with the thought of asking if he could come with her to Tennessee and after a little while he continued speaking. "Well so far we seem to make a pretty good team. What do you think about me tagging along to Tennessee with you?" He looked over at her waiting for her answer. He also started thinking about how beautiful she was.
 
She thought a moment about what he said about tagging along, weighing his usefulness in her mind. It was nothing against him but she was a calculating person, and knew how to weigh the odds well.

"So long as the walkers don't get us, yea, we can continue up to Tennessee together. If we're lucky we'll find a car that we can use to drive most of the way up there, if not all the way."

Leaning back on the couch she looked at Matt, taking him in now as a travelling partner, instead of a calculated choice in a non-permanent encounter. He didn't look too bad, healthy if reserved. She had never had sex, but she had seen porn before the world went to shit... she thought about it, but didn't dwell on the thought.

"We should get some rest and be ready to be up at dawn. If we get something going early we could be near the state border before too late."
 
"Alright cool, oh and I never did get your name. I could just call you beautiful if you'd like" He smiled and laughed softly. He stood up and put his can opener back in his bag and pulled off his shirt leaving just a tank top on that was underneath. He was really looking forward to getting a good nights sleep in an actual bed tonight. Hopeful no zombies tried coming into the house at night so he could sleep in peace.
 
When he took his shirt off Allie made a note of the washboard abs hidden beneath the bulky shirt he wore.

"My name is Allie, Matt, but you can call me beautiful if you like." She smiled, blushing slightly. She couoldn't believe she had said it, but she had gotten washed up in the moment.

Putting her things away, and using the last bit from her bottle of water to rinse out Mandy's bowl, she made her way up the stairs.

"Three bedrooms, two queen size beds... no sense fighting over them, you have a preference to room?"
 
"Well I'm glad I met you Allie I was getting really tired of being alone in this world." He smiled at her as he took a sip from his water bottle and then grabbed his bag to head upstairs to the bedrooms. "No, ladies first. You pick out whichever room you like beautiful" He smiled at her. He couldn't help but flirt with her. After not seeing a girl for so long it just seemed to happen every time he opened his mouth.
 
She smiled, then nodded. "I'll take the master, since you don't mind. Come along Mandy."

As they entered the room she closed the door slowly behind her, watching Matt head into his room. She leaned against the door, thinking a moment, then followed her instincts and locked the door. It's not that she didn't trust him, but she felt it was better to be safe than sorry. Stepping into the room she took a smaller bottle filled with water from a river she had gotten before. Stripping down she took the river water and a bar of soap, cleaning up for the night. She hoped wherever she wound up next would have a generator so she could attempt a hot bath, but she knew that was unlikely. Sliding into a fresh set of clothes she laid down in the bed. If she'd been back in the family bunker she'd be sleeping in less, but the time spent in the wild taught her to be ready to book it at a moments notice.

Mandy climbed up in the bed and curled up beside her. Allie slid her arms around Mandy and soon found sleep's embrace. It was the first comfortable night she'd spent in a while.
 
"Alright well goodnight Allie" Matt said before turning around and heading into his room. Setting the bag down on a chair in the corner and then placing his gun on the nightstand next to the bed. Grabbing his tank top he pulled it over his head and laid it out on the dresser then dropped his pants so he was just in his boxer briefs. Then he got on the bed which was really comfy and pulled the cool sheet over his body. Resting back against the pillow he closed his eyes and laid there.
 
A few hours later in the night Allie woke quietly. She knew it wasn't good, but she didn't sleep much these days. Tonight however she woke panting, her body was buzzing after an intense dream that she couldn't pry from her mind. Getting up from the bed slowly she watched Mandy stir and grumble, but not wake.

Allie slowly made her way to the door, leaning against it, trying to weigh calculations in her mind. Softly she unlocked the door, then opened it. As she left she made sure to leave it open enough for Mandy to get out should she need to.

As Allie crept down the hall, keeping her ears open for anything odd, she made her way to the room Matt was sleeping in. She noticed he had left the door open a crack, and peeking inside she saw him sleeping soundly, the sheet strwen around him as though he had moved while sleeping. She also noticed that it had slipped down below his knees, showing off his boxers in the moonlight. As she looked closer she noticed he was bulging inside his boxers. She wondered if he was thinking of her in his sleep.

Opening the door ever so quietly she stepped inside the room, closing the door softly. Moving to the bedside she stripped off her jeans and shirt, sliding beside Matt in her bra and panties. Softly she kissed his cheek, sliding her hand across his chest.

"Matt..." she whispered.
 
Matt fell asleep quicker than usual mainly due to the comfort of the bed in the secure house. He awoke in the middle of the night to the feeling of someone getting into the bed with him and a soft kiss on his cheek followed by a whisper. "Yeah.." He called out softly in response to his name. Opening his eyes to see Allie laying next to him in just her bra in panties letting him get a good look at her sexy petite body. "Everything okay?"
 
Allie looked in his eyes, still unsure of herself, but the electric jolts coursing through her body were telling her she was right to push forward.

"Yes, its just. I'm scared... I've..." softly she pressed her head against his chest. "I've never been with someone before, but tonight I can't fight myself... I need to be with you Matt."

She looked up into his eyes, her green eyes shimmering in the moonlight.

"Please, be my first... make love to me."
 
For a second Matt thought he was in a dream. First he was lucky enough to run into this beauty and now she crawled into his bed and asked to make love to her, and on top of that she was a virgin. "You don't need to be scared" He said softly before reaching out and placing a hand on her neck softly and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips meeting and his tongue slipping between her soft lips into her mouth to find her tongue. He kissed her passionately, it felt so good to be with and touch and kiss a girl after so long.
 
Back
Top