The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, dear, but have to TOLD him ?
Is it my imagination or is the left-handed swordswoman in your AV got something wrong?.
It looks like the hanger is on the left.
Difficult to draw a sword that way, I'm thinking.

She is a 19th century pirate. I've decided it's the only way. I understand there's a lot of grog in piracy.

:rose:

There's a name for those "medicinal" tastes and I cannot remember what it is.
'_Peaty_' ?

LOL, you're right. They are called 'peaty' in taste. I'm not sure why. It's more iodine, really.

I know an excellent whisky story. It was told to me by a chemist.

One of his first jobs was in a distillery, he was to test the alcoholic levels of the raw whisky. He would go in the sheds with a man who carried two buckets. The raw spirit at this stage was extremely flammable and the man would have a bucket of water, for the fire risk, and the other bucket would be empty when he went in but full when he went out - for everyone who worked at the distillery.

One day my acquaintance found this great burly man sobbing his eyes out round by the sheds. "What's wrong?" he asked in great trepidation.

The man had thrown away the contents of the wrong bucket!

'Allo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

A bear limps into a saloon in the old west wearing a ten gallon hat, a gun belt and two Colt .44's and says "Ah'm lookin' fer th' man who shot my paw." :D

Comedy club night at the naked party, love it! :D

My room in this hotel is so small I put the key in the lock and broke a window. Even the mice are hunchbacked and the roaches live on the fire escape. *rimshot*

Here all week, folks. Try the prime rib. Don't forget to tip your server. :D

My room in this hotel is so small I put the key in the lock and broke a window. Even the mice are hunchbacked and the roaches live on the fire escape. *rimshot*

Prime Rib? Is that Pervert Adam around again?

We aim to amuse. ;)

More than the limping bear did.

Is there a slot in it to insert a coin, then ?

Hunchback mice! :D

Is there a cup of tea in here?

Of course, darling. It's by your elbow. Next to the toast.

Hello All!
I heard there was strawberry jam? Is there any chance of scones to go with it? I really could use a strong cup of black coffee...

Would that be wild strawberries of the garden /farm type, Madam.?

But if I take the liberty of directing the attention of Madam to the selection of excellent English marmalades available. It is, I believe, traditional fare for breakfast, Madam. :)

Hello All!
I heard there was strawberry jam? Is there any chance of scones to go with it? I really could use a strong cup of black coffee...

Coffee is served in the Lounge. Scones may be available a little later, I'm led to believe.

But if I take the liberty of directing the attention of Madam to the selection of excellent English marmalades available. It is, I believe, traditional fare for breakfast, Madam. :)

Coffee is served in the Lounge. Scones may be available a little later, I'm led to believe.

Ooh, marmalade. From darkest Peru one hopes?

Maybe it's a bit early in the day for scones with jam spread sweetly over their crumbly surfaces and the fluffy cream piled on top. Although with a bunch of students whose most thrilling question about the tutorial is What bus can I catch to get there? I'm looking at the Lagavulin again already!

:kiss:

Coffee is served in the Lounge. Scones may be available a little later, I'm led to believe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the directions, Sir Kindly Dragon...

Maybe it's a bit early in the day for scones with jam spread sweetly over their crumbly surfaces and the fluffy cream piled on top. Although with a bunch of students whose most thrilling question about the tutorial is What bus can I catch to get there? I'm looking at the Lagavulin again already!

Sorry for my American crassness... We barbarians will eat anything for breakfast when we’re hungry. (In my best Oliver Twist voice) I will kindly take a bite any bit of morsel...

I used a red or yellow card, like a Football referee. I like the idea of the Scotch, although I'll leave you with the TCP thanks. At a time of recovery when I desperately needed liquid close at hand (a dry throat is no fun).
So I got one of those little 'flasks' that you see being pulled from a Hunting pink coat on a cold morning.
You should have seen the look on the Bosses face when I took it out had took a sip in the middle of a meeting with "senior figures"
I let him sweat for a while before explaining it.

Wrap your ears round this clever bit of display: HERE.
There's a brilliant one like this for Bach's Toccata & Fugue.

Thanks for the directions, Sir Kindly Dragon...

Sorry for my American crassness... We barbarians will eat anything for breakfast when we’re hungry. (In my best Oliver Twist voice) I will kindly take a bite any bit of morsel...

Morsels may be had in the Salon, or so the Cook informs me.
On the other hand, Luncheon will be served 10 1pm sharp.

Last edited:
She is a 19th century pirate. I've decided it's the only way. I understand there's a lot of grog in piracy.

Love the new AV, Naoko. One of these days, I might create one myself and may even join you in your piracy. Of course, I'll need a decent image of what Grace O'Malley might have looked like.

Heh, shocked the hell out of the mister right now. He was in the kitchen and I was yelling at the rugby match he'd left on the tv. Halftime, and he's rather happy. I'm going to have to check other scores later.

So I got one of those little 'flasks' that you see being pulled from a Hunting pink coat on a cold morning.
You should have seen the look on the Bosses face when I took it out had took a sip in the middle of a meeting with "senior figures"
I let him sweat for a while before explaining it.

Morsels may be had in the Salon, or so the Cook informs me.
On the other hand, Luncheon will be served 10 1pm sharp.
I have three little flasks (two, gifts from my mother, are suitable for the space program) and am looking forward to taking one to a celebration in April.

Morsels? That's about all I can handle right now. Damn braces. They're tightening up on me again and I can't WAIT until the dentist tells me they're coming off.

Love the new AV, Naoko. One of these days, I might create one myself and may even join you in your piracy. Of course, I'll need a decent image of what Grace O'Malley might have looked like.

Heh, shocked the hell out of the mister right now. He was in the kitchen and I was yelling at the rugby match he'd left on the tv. Halftime, and he's rather happy. I'm going to have to check other scores later.

I have three little flasks (two, gifts from my mother, are suitable for the space program) and am looking forward to taking one to a celebration in April.

Morsels? That's about all I can handle right now. Damn braces. They're tightening up on me again and I can't WAIT until the dentist tells me they're coming off.

Grace O'Malley ?
Try this one

from Butler: " If Madam would care to indicate, I'll get Mrs Thing to see about some soft morsels for you."

Ching Shih.
Wasn't she just, although I doubt grog was quite as we understand it from the Spanish Main, which was mostly a sort of white Rum.

Now where are you that you can get rugby on the tube? I can't. I figure it's a plot by the NFL because if more Americans knew about rugby, football would be a minor sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back