A Robin Leaves The Nest

SexualKitty21

Experienced
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Posts
40
Name:Haley Amelia Rose
Alias:Robin
Gender:Female
Looks:
th
except with dark brown hair.
Cup size: C
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:dark brown


Up on the roof of a Gotham City building,stood a girl more or less a woman who was the age of 20 going on 21. Though she wasn't just like any other Gotham City citizen.No,she was also Robin. She had been Robin since she was at least 15 or 16 and nothing had changed since then. Well, not really nothing her appearance had changed as she got older. She stood silent as she listened for any sound of trouble. She hadn't quite heard anything so she moved on.She ran and leapt from roof top to roof top all the while her Robin suit clinging on tightly to her showing off her figure. She just jept thinking as she jumped from roof top to roof top, I need a new outfit. Though sthat soon left her mind as she stopped hearing someone call for help. She quickly moved and stood on the rooftop. In the alley below her she saw a man. A villian really she had never seen and or met before. She threw one of her birdarangs watching as it flew past his head into the wall. She had did that to catch his attention.
 
I'm going to toss my hat into this, and take the role of the iconic Dark Knight. Just give me until the end of day today to make a complete introductory post.
 
Gotham City. It had offered him a home for years, a place of shattered dreams and unabashed hope. The highest of the elites called this luxurious city their home. The absolute dregs of the world called this city their own. But above all else, they knew to respect it's guardian. The Batman.

The cold night wind seemed to blow right through him, despite the multi-layered coats of his suit. The thermal mesh underneath the armor, and the gortex that slid beneath the plates did their best to keep him warm, but some nights are made different from others.

He stood on top of the "E-Cola" building, the neon lights of the giant billboard beneath him illuminating the streets forty stories below. He hadn't seen a super villain in close to a month, and his contacts in the police force informed him that all the usual suspects were either locked up or in hiding. Not that such a peace ever lasted very long, but still he was comfortable knowing that the city was safer then it had been in years. His newest Robin, Haley, took to the rooftops alone that night, without his blessing. She was always a little rebellious, wearing outfits that made her feel more womanly, and less protective. He had tried to reign her in before, but everytime he brought down the hammer, she became more and more resentful. He had decided to let her grow up on her own terms, like he did for Dick, unless she turned into another Jason Todd. Internally, he recoiled at the thought. It was still a sore subject, the loss of his second Robin.

Off to his right, motion caught his eye. A lithe figure, running the rooftops, from building to building with incredible agility. The flashes of red in her outfit told him enough, it was Haley herself. He fought the impulse to chuckle, he always seemed to be running into her on her solo patrols. Most nights, he left her to her own devices, while he patrolled from afar. But the night skies were quiet tonight, so he figured he'd give her an impromptu examination, watching her operate from afar. He took to the night with his cape, gliding across the city block distance in near-invisibility. He landed in dead silence, not thirty feet behind her on the rooftop.

He activated his cowl's vision sensors, to get an x-ray view of the street below, with his Robin before him. The birdarang flew wide-right to draw the bad guy's attention. "Rookie" he thought, she had ruined the element of surprise with her attempt at sending a message to the villain below. He would need to address that back at the BatCave tonight. He slid into a shadow and waited, watching his pupil.
 
Robin frowned some as she watched the guy in the alley. She leapt down silently into the alley into some shadows quietly. She hadn't apparently gotten the villains attention.

(Not much to put when we dont have our villian)
 
Eric

He had been stalking Jason for so long, the man who had killed...no...murdered his family. The court found that Jason was not responsible, but Eric knew oh he knew that Jason had pulled that trigger. As usual the Police did not do their job, they just went through the motions, the whole "Yes sir we were there" charade, they even had the gall to come to him, "Sorry sir, we have to inform you."

Eric was a man who could only take so much, Jason had fallen, his crashing through a wooden pallet masking the sound of the metal biting into concrete. Eric paused and grabbed hold of Jason's collar and pulled him up off the ground and into the air, they were face-to-face and it was then that Eric heard the sound behind him. He turned and in the turn he threw Jason against the wall, a cry of pain admist the sound of wet impact...wait...wet impact?

Eric turned his attention from the dark alleyway to Jason and found the man trying to reach behind him, as he stumbled away and fell the metal of a shaped metal became apparant in his back. Eric knew that shaped metal, it belonged to that female vigilante, Robin...but she wouldn't harm Jason as Eric was clearly the aggressor, he looked at the shadowy alley.

"What do you want bird-girl?"
 
Robin started to regret throwing the birderang out there. She frowned as she stayed silent. She stepped just on the edge of the shadows. She glared slightly as she looked at Eric though in the corner of her eye she noticed another guy who had been thrown and her birdarang caught in his back. She decided first to figure out exactly why this man was hurting the other then from there wither theyd fight or the guy would try to run. She frowned deciding against asking him because from what she noticed about the guy on the ground he looked pretty beaten up."what I want..what I want"She growled."I want nothing."she growled"now tell me are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way"she said with a low growl. She had her hand reaching for her bo staff figuring it would be the hard way.
 
Bruce's nostrils flared, at the scent of blood. His cowl ID'ed the victim in moments. Jason A'Hearn, part-time drug dealer with a penchant for murder. Had been let go time and time again by the GCPD's homicide unit. He would need to talk to Commissioner Gordon, and get his attention on that particular subject. These detectives needed better over-watch, before they churned out more petty gangbangers.

Still, the other assailant went un-identified in his cowl. No first name, no last, no blood type or criminal record. Who was this?. Bruce shuffled forward, watching his Robin go for her Bo staff. She had revealed herself too soon, played her cards too early. She had potentially murdered that man, but it wasn't his concern, just yet. He had to ensure her safety, before he could go and sift through the potential catastrophe she just caused. Worst case scenario, he would need to turn her in to the Justice League. A woman with her training could not be trusted by the regular police. He was prepared to incapacitate her, in time. It all depended on if the victim kept breathing.

He used his grapple hook, sliding across to an adjacent rooftop. If there was a fight to be had, he would let her handle her business. And if he needed to intervene, he would strike from the shadows, as he always had.
 
Eric

He looked at her as she moved into position, still in the shadows, but not completely hidden. This was the part where the timid Eric would have backed off, when the timid Eric would have fallen to his knees and begged for mercy...but that Eric was dead. Angry Eric was the one in the driver's seat right now, he could feel the nanofibre suit as it seemed to feed on his anger, augmenting his power, he could even feel the clarity of his sharpening reflexes, it was like the suit knew what was coming.

"You want nothing, yet you ask for knowledge."

Eric stepped towards Jason, pulling the metal free. Birderang it was dubbed. He tossed it at Robin's feet, crouching into a ready position, balanced and poised, ready for the coming attack.

"Let's try the hard way and go from there."

He could feel power as it flooded into his body, he knew that Robin would have a nasty surprise if she decided to come at him.
 
Robin frowned still glancing at the man on the ground hoping he was still breathing. She then heard the sound of her birderang and moved just in time. She had her bo staff pulled out quickly. She looked at him"so hard way it is then."she said. Though inwardly she knew she need to finish the fight and make sure the man was ok. She knew if he was dead it be more or less her fault an she knew Batman would most likely turn her into the Justice League for the crime. She moved swiftly to strike at him.
 
Eric

She came hurtling into the light, almost a blur of movement, Eric moved that inch needed to avoid the metal staff, twisted that fraction needed to gain the right momentum. The staff slid along his ribs and with a slight pop of his hips he drove a fist into Robin's ribs. He could have broken her ribs, but he knew that she wasn't the problem, she was the symptom, there was no need to kill her.

The punch had sent her sprawling, Eric should have followed up, should have ended the fight, the suit wanted it, but for some strange reason Eric did not follow up the attack. Instead he slipped back into his defensive crouch, watching her intently,

"You want to save this scum? Where were you when you were needed hero?"

The disdain he placed in the word hero seemed to drip from the word,

"Where were you when an innocent woman and child got gunned down for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? WHERE?!?!?!"

This time he did not wait for her, he attacked, the Bo staff blocked his fist, her kick to his ribs actually hurt. He aimed another punch and as the staff moved to stop it, his fist turned to a hand, he grabbed hold of the staff, his other hand striking out to take hold of the staff as well and before she could activate the repulsion generator of the staff, he drew her close and slammed his forehead into her own.
 
Robin notice the bostaff slid across his ribs she was about to move back but felt the punch he sent hit her to her ribs hurt and she grimaced slightly but landed sprawled out. She started to try and get up all the while she responded calmly"yes I want to save him and where was I you wanna know where I was it is none of your damn business"she growled out. "I would have done something to stop it if I knew "she said. But quickly blocked his punch with her bo staff. She then quickly sent a kick to his ribs giving her enough time to stand quickly. She saw him aim to punch her and she went to block it but when his fist turned to a hand and grabbed her staff she was about to activate the repulsion generator but before she could he pulled her close and he collided his forehead into hers. She stumbled back her vision a bit dizzy but she didn't black out not yet at least.
 
Eric

He followed up with a front thrust-kick, which was blocked, but it was a ruse, he used the momentum and her apparant dizziness to get close. He grabbed hold of her throat, ignoring her blows to his body. Lifting her up, he grabbed hold of her belt and lifted her up over his head and threw her with a little more might than what was needed. The impact of her body against the wall made plaster fall on top of her as she fell to the ground. The solid brick peered from the point where she had impacted with the wall.

Eric looked down at her, he wanted justice...but she wasn't the cause, she wasn't the guilty party. With a growl, Eric turned from Robin and stalked towards Jason. He could feel the power surge through his body as he approach Jason, who was trying to crawl away. Eric grabbed Jason by the scruff of the neck and lifted him up once more,

"Jason A'Hearn, remember 2 September two years back? Of course you don't."

Eric slammed Jason up against the nearest wall, leaning close,

"They died Jason, they died and you walked away from them as they both bled to death."

Keeping Jason trussed up against the wall with one hand, he drew back the other and five claws sprang from the fingers of the glove, locking in place.

"I'm gonna rip out your guts, then leave you here with bird girl. She can save you then if she can."

He raised his arm to strike.
 
Robin has blocked the thrust kick he sent at her but she was still dizzy. She then saw him get in close then she felt his hand around her neck she tried not to panic and focused as best she could at getting him to let her go. She hit and attempted to kick him to get free but it did nothing. She felt her feet dangle in the air as he lifted her by her throat above his hand before he threw her into the wall. She hit the wall and the impact sent pain throughout her. She fell to the ground and had weakly tried to get up she could pinpoint a burning pain in her back and one side of her ribs. Before she had time to react the plaster fell ontop of her and she collapsed and on the verge of blacking out. She weakly tried to move the plaster away off her but a sharp pain went through her ribs worse this time and didn't move.
 
Last edited:
The plaster right next to Eric's head exploded. Batman's grappel hook latched itself firmly into the wall, creating a tethered line between himself and the action below. He slid his line launcher onto the line, and clipped himself to it, projecting himself forward at close to sixty-miles an hour. Within the blink of an eye, his boot was in Eric's ribs, as the man was turning around to see where the hook was lined too.

The strike was fast and vicious, slamming the two men against the wall, as Batman palm struck Eric in the face, before a vicious headbutt to the bridge of the nose. His cowl analyzed the suit instantly, some kind of foreign nano-tech. Definitely not WayneTech. Could be LuthorCorp, he did not know. He wasn't sticking around to find out. He rolled backwards, Eric's follow up uppercut missing his chin by the smallest margin. "Enough!" he called, throwing a smokebomb at his feet.

The entire alley way coiled in living darkness, impossible to see through without proper head gear. He saw Eric swinging wildly, before coming still, as if he was scanning the dark with his eyes. Bruce had a choice to make, grab his Robin, or save the victim. He could only carry one. And unfortunately for Jason, the choice was all too clear. Batman could not best this man in single combat, not without prep time to see what his suit was made of, and where it's weaknesses are. Still, he had gotten the upper hand from the shadows, meaning the element of surprise was still an ally. As it always was. He owned the shadows, after all.

He quickly strode over to Robin, ripping the plaster off of her broken body, her ribs punctured with a piece of rebar. The smoke was quickly clearing, and Bruce knew he didn't have much time left. Eric seemed to be walking in their direction, maybe six or seven seconds to spare. Batman slid the rebar out of Robin's side, the wound circular in nature but not very deep. She would live. He picked her up on his shoulder and grabbed his grappel hook, retracting it back to the gun, before shooting up towards the lip of the building. "Let this man live; don't make me come back." He called to Eric. The grappel hook engaged, sending the duo to the rooftop above. As an afterthought, swirling up to the sky, Batman side-armed a tracking beacon, no bigger than a thumb drive, to the nano-suited man's lower calf. Unless his suit had an Onboard A.I., it would be awful hard to detect until he took the suit off. Batman was sure that the villain would find it soon enough, but maybe just a general idea of where the guy was headed would be enough to stop him.
 
Last edited:
Robin vison was in and out. When she heard the plaster explode she made just a small move of her head to see the grapple hook latched into the wall and knew it must be Batman. She had tried again to move the plaster but the pain in her ribs hurt but she tried anyways. It wasn't until Batman dropped the smoke pellets that she stopped before going at it again. She didn't get it off until Batman practically ripped the plaster off her. She fought back a wince a he took out a rebar from her ribs where it was punctured. She could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness but fought to stay conscious. She felt herself being picked up again and the see just slightly that they were on a roof. She started to say something but it came out slurred.So she just stopped trying to say what she did and stayed in silence.
 
Eric

As his hand started to strike, a grappling hook imbedded itself in the wall next to him, bird girl? No it came from above, even she couldn't move that fast. He twisted and got pummeled into the wall, instinct took over as the suit reacted and adjusted, but the darkness was clearly too much. Then it started to adjust to it, allowing Eric to see his attacker. It was the Dark Knight himself. Timid Eric would have balked, but Angry Eric wasn't one to back down, he moved towards the duo, then Batman took off, with Bird girl in tow. Eric paused...should he kill Jason and finally get his revenge? Could he really go up against Batman and Robin?

He only had the element of surprise over Robin, she would be prepared next time. He sniffed at the blood, she was hurt, bleeding. He didn't mean for that to happen...but she did want to prevent him from getting justice. He turned and walked back to Jason, lifting the man up and leaning close,

"The Bat wants you alive, I want you dead."

Slowly the cowl and mask slid away, revealing Eric's face, he gave Jason a hard shake,

"See and remember my face. Next time you see it, you will die. You understand me?"

Jason nodded weakly, confirmations bubbling to his lips, Eric dropped him to the ground, as an afterthought he grabbed hold of Jason's trigger hand and with a swift yank broke his trigger finger, almost ripping it off.

"You'll live."

Eric turned and stalked from the alley, the suit covering his face once more.
 
The Bat Cave

Bruce dumped Hailey's body onto a raised dias, Alfred running along to grab hot towels, water and some disinfectants. Her uniform had been spared the puncture, but her body had not. She was stained with blood, and going pale. Bruce removed his cowl, placing it on the standing armor rack, leaving the rest of his armor on. He tended to her wounds, as she incoherently tried to speak to him. He was upset with her, to say the least. She had been foolish, bull-headed, and reckless. This was NOT the way his Robin's acted. She had such promise to her, but she kept trying to get herself killed. One day she would succeed.

He took a strong alcohol tab, and swabbed her wound, the burning sensation drawing her out of her incoherent stupor. He gave her eyes a minute to adjust to the lighting, before starting his questions. "What the hell was that, Haley? You're going to get yourself killed. I have taught you how to be stealthy, swift, and silent. What were you thinking?" He let his questions tail off, as he sat in front of the batcomputer, running his diagnostics on that nanosuit. What the hell was it made of?
 
Haley was silent not sure what to stay. She winced feeling the burning sensation of the alcohol tab against her wound. After he finished she started to try and sit up. Once she sat up she took her mask off quietly. What was she thinking when she went in. She decided she apparently wasn't thinking. The more she thought about it the more she realized how reckless and bull headed she must have seemed out there. She then finally decided to answer Bruce's questions looking and feeling stupid now that she had thought about it"I don't know what the hell I was doing...I wasn't thinking. I wasn't trying to get myself killed and I wasn't and didn't know that man was going to get hurt "She said said running her hand through her dark brown hair stressing"I'll understand if you want me to step down"She said giving a small sigh looking down. She felt so stupid at this point and it aggrivated her.
 
Bruce shook his head, sadly. "There is no stepping down, Haley. You can't just hang up your mask and quit." His aggravation with her, which had boiling not so long ago, now simmered down. She was young, still. He couldn't expect her to be like the other Robin's, not yet. They had a life time of training, since childhood. She was still a work in progress.

The computer chimed, to get his attention. "You should get some rest; I still have work to do." The screen glowed to life, revealing the suit's inner-secrets to him. Alien DNA, cybernetics, Artificial Intelligence, the list went on and on. "What in the World.." he thought, unsure of what to make of it all. This suit seemed to give him reflexes and strength that matched Bruce's own, if not beyond. It needed a trigger.. a catalyst. Bruce was sure he would find out, in time. The suit had a weakness, it drained the user pretty quickly. Super powerful, sure, but it wouldn't be a long fight, one way or the other. Bruce would just need to hang in there, long enough to let the user wear himself down.

He clicked over to his tracking screen, and saw that the light ended up at a local dive bar on Park Row, before it died. He must've found it, Bruce thought. No matter, he would take a trip down there and see if this guy had stuck around. Bruce needed a sample of the suit to find out where it came from. That was the real target, this guy inside of it was just caught in the crossfire.
 
Haley blinked and looked up at him. She had thought he was wanting her to step down or it thought it was coming to that point. Though when he told her there is no stepping down she just blinked and gave a small nod."I..know its just I always seem like a failure because it always seems that you getting me out of one situation or another"Haley said as she got up. She really didn't think she'd get a reply about it anyways. She noticed he was still busy. So when he told her to go get some rest she just nodded and changed quietly before going out of the Bat Cave and into Wayne Manor where she always stayed. She walked to her room silently and closed the door behind her.
 
As Eric moved away from Jason, his overwhelming anger started to simmer down, his hate slowly started to dissipate. As he walked, the suit started to shift, to change into clothing, as his anger faded away, so did the suit. As his depression took the place of his hate, so too did his need for a drink. He spotted a bar and entered, the patrons shifted as he entered, they were part of the bad crowds, he was in a bad neighborhood after all.

"Whiskey, neat and keep it coming."

For emphasis he placed a hundred on the counter and sat down, the first glass appeared and he swigged it down his throat, the raw alcohol burning down his dry throat and settling in his stomach. He could still remember and it would take more to help him forget, the second glass took the first glass' place.
 
Back
Top