women in Mens dress shirt

Did some boudoir photos in a dress shirt/tie one time. Probably hotter than the lingerie ones.
 
More of the dress shirt.
 
Last edited:
First time my wife wore one just because she likes wearing men's white dress shirts, I nearly lost it seeing only the shirt and her big shapely legs. Now it's one of outfits she wears for me, just a white dress shirt and heels. Huge turnon!
 
I cannot seem to hang onto any of the pictures but I have a shirt in particular that girls like to wear. I only keep it in my travel bag because it has become a thing.

It never did quite fit me right.

Enough girls had worn it asked to wear it or had their pictures taken in it that it would make an interesting blog.

It became more infamous after I wrote about it on lit in a similar to this thread once. Telling a friend about that post led to this:

It made it on stage one night in a gentleman's club. I have a picture that she asked me to take in a modest pose on a couch. A waitress happened by and heard the story about the shirt and said...."OH! I wanna wear it!"

In that club waitresses are not topless, they wear a top of some type, often a corset. So the dancer takes off the shirt. The waitress whips off her top and puts on the dress shirt and wears it around a while. I didn't get a picture of the waitress because I was already worried the bouncers who like me fine, were gonna throw me out. No pictures in there, much less flash photography. The only reason I got away with it was that the 43 year old mother of 7 has been there forever and the bouncers figure she knows what she is doing and can handle any customer.
 
ive dressed in a guys shirt a few times after an alnight session.......or if ive been staying at his place.
 
If I have been dating a guy for some time and grow fond of him, I ask him for a white dress shirt. I also request that he write his name on the left chest area, nearest my heart. I have several hanging in my closet. I wear them around the house from time to time or sometimes when my husband and I have sex.

Your husband is a lucky guy. That's awesome. A girl wearing any of my shirts, whether it be a dress shirt or regular t-shirt, is sexy as hell.
 
How could you NOT love seeing a woman, in a mans dress shirt? Its incredibly sexy looking.
 
I really enjoy that feeling, wearing one of his shirts, smell his scent, even if it looks huge on you xD
 
I have to say, hands down, that seeing a gal in in one of my blue dress shirts and nothing else is the sexiest thing there is. Thanks for bringing this up, I thought it was just me ...
 
Back
Top