Gay massage with happy ending

This thread is really exciting. I love the thought of receiving an erotic massage from a man, woman, or transgendered woman. I would also like to give such a massage in return. Particularly if I could dress up feminine with stockings, garters, panties, & corset. But being nude with that oil would be fun as well. Massage can be so relaxing, theraputic, & sensual.
 
Love this topic! Ive just recently found the world of erotic massages by accident. Long story short gave in and went to get a first time back rub. Found a parlor and just knew they had to offer HE's. I didnt go through with it first time. Went back two weeks later. Gave her the head nod at the end and she gave me an amazing hj.

Would be interested in a m on m one like OP! Id probably last a whole two min after all that rubbing and teasing during masaage! Lol
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite fantasies about other men is a massage. I imagine that I don't know in advance if the masseur is gay or gives happy endings. But as he's rubbing my body, I start getting turned on until he can't help notice my hard cock. Then he starts massaging my ass and teasing me, and finally makes me admit I want to come in his hands....
 
Only true massage I've had was a couples massage, wife and I together. She had a man and I had a woman. Neither of us had a happy ending.
 
Back
Top