A Lesbian Club with more than just drinks for sale

Scotch_lover

Virgin
Joined
Oct 27, 2014
Posts
4
A Lesbian Club with more than just drinks for sale, wha do you think?

Hi, Im a writer from another erotica site who often writes about gay/Bisexual men and women and I recently started concentration on Literotica because of its much larger fan base and great array of talent from both new writers and vetrans, but I havent had much time on my hands and would like to find a writer who is willing to listen to a few of my ideas and take the rambelings inside my head a full drawn out story.

The main idea I have at the moment is about a 19 year old girl (Lets call her Courtney) whos just come off of anti depressant pills, she was raped as a teenager because of her sexuality and attempted to commit suicide and as a result has two scars on her wrist. She only has her cousin (Chandler) and sister (Sian) who really care for her but her sister in an attempt to make her new freinds that would accept her for who she is takes her to a lesbian club. However in this club there is the owner (Red) and the manager of the club (Ms. Lisa) throught the club there are girls naked with only collars on owned by ms. lisa as a escort service for the more desperate women in there, Courtney gets pulled into this and gets her feelings twisted and pulled on as the diffrent girls all act diffrently to her.

Thats what I have and Would love to hear from a writer who would like to mabye extend on it or just take certain parts from the story that they like... all I ask is to be emailed so I can talk to you fully about my ideas... And of clourse any feedback about the idea and how good or bad you think it is is always appreciated....I look foreward to hearing from you :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top