Star Wars: Cataclysm (OOC)

I like it, Caramel. She seems like an awesome addition to the cast. I'm giving Jedi_Khan until 11pm EST to throw up the post he wanted too, before Destinus moves forward with the next part of his conquest. You can place your character on any occupied (or otherwise) world you like. You can hop into any of the current mini-stories going on right now. The galaxy is your playground.
 
I like it, Caramel. She seems like an awesome addition to the cast. I'm giving Jedi_Khan until 11pm EST to throw up the post he wanted too, before Destinus moves forward with the next part of his conquest. You can place your character on any occupied (or otherwise) world you like. You can hop into any of the current mini-stories going on right now. The galaxy is your playground.

Yeah, I'm not seeing an 11pm deadline working for me. Sorry. I'm in the midst of four 12-hour shifts in a row and only have enough time between work and sleep to maybe make comments like this in OOC and possibly add a few sentences or maybe a paragraph to my IC post. Rest assured, I do have a post for Jodo and I am working on it.
 
What the hell is it about Jodo that causes me to write so damn much for him in a single post? Geez.

DK, Celest, are either of you looking for someone to possibly play the role of the Council for you?
 
Even just a high ranking council member will help. Either that or break the council's trust and ask Celest to go on her mission with her
 
Even just a high ranking council member will help. Either that or break the council's trust and ask Celest to go on her mission with her

Well, discuss it with Celest if you like and PM me. I'll see about working a meeting with the Council into Xerran's next post.
 
Would like to join in with a character from the old Jedi thread.

Name:Shadowfire
Affiliation:None
Race:Chiss
Occupation:Bounty Hunter
Sex:Female
Age:25
Height:1.7m tall 2.4m in power armor
Weight:108lbs 180 in armor
Eye Color:Red
Skin Color:Light Blue
Hair Color: Dark Blue Mohawk
Tattoos:Orange markings down both cheeks
How many weapons you have, what type:Shadow is a Bounty Hunter so has a well stocked arsenal of weapons. However a standard suit would contain Twin blasters, various grenades, small laser knife, grappling hook, Flame thrower and missiles.
Ship:Fully converted Zygerrian slave ship. It's hold's have been upgraded into an armory and a prisoner transport and it's engines upgraded.
Name: Chyrons Ferry
Homeworld:Csilla

Bio:
Shadow grew up in the harsh climate of Csilla. Her family had long been force sensitive and her Brother had already been taken to be trained to be a apprentice. However when they came to test her she was found to have some small gift but not enough to warrant training. Her parents were disappointed and showed their displeasure with her. At the age of 10 she hopped a supply freighter and never looked back.

For the next several years she worked the spaceports, learning all she could from whoever she could about weapons and fighting. It seemed to come naturally to her and she picked things up with ease. Finally her talent with a knife and blaster was spotted by a old Bounty hunter and he took her as his apprentice. For the next 5 years she worked by his side learning everything he had to teach, not just about fighting and shooting but about how to take on a contract, negotiate and all the rest of it. When he died in a shoot out she took what she needed from his things, sold the rest and struck out on her own.

Shadow has abandoned her family name to pursue her career as a Bounty Hunter and to not bring shame to her brother who is an apprentice of a Sith Lord. She has made a name for herself as someone who gets the job done and asks no questions about why. As long as the client meets her price the job gets done. She works for both sides freely but is known for keeping her mouth shut and when on a job can not be bought or paid off.

She has carefully stockpiled a large range of weapons for all types of missions, from stealth and infiltration, to full out assault, but is most comfortable in her customized battle armor and carrying her twin blasters.
 
So either I am brilliant, or I am in trouble. Possibly both. Let me know.

Well, I can say this for Jodo, he's not going to be pleased that Vaas lived and somehow managed to completely rebuild his organization so quickly. Jodo usually does a very thorough job of gutting an organization he targets, taking out all the top lieutenants, anyone else who would be in a position to take over, and he steals all the money the guy has, plus that of the organization and the people he kills.

Although, perhaps he didn't do as thorough as job with Vaas' organization as he thought. A couple of minor lieutenants may have escaped and it is possible Vaas had a bank account that Jodo didn't notice. Jodo will just have to make sure he does a better job next time.


Oh, and by the way, a post for Xerran is in the works. There will be a Council meeting to which Dann and Alixa will be called in.
 
I'm ready too Nevyn_Black ... if you need to kill some time ... perhaps our characters know each other from some earlier training or something?

We could do a flashback to that earlier encounter?
 
Last edited:
I'm working on a post for Xarren that will have something for Dann and Alixa, but it's taking quite a bit longer than expected. Life decided it wanted attention, and when it wants attention while menacingly wielding a whiffle ball bat, it's best to do as it wants.
 
Y'all don't play wiffle ball where you're from? It is similar to cricket in that a ball is held on a stick and you have to hit it. It is usually the beginning of baseball for toddlers. The bats and the ball are made of plastic.
 
I will reply to threads after I get home. I'm traveling right now.
 
I will reply to threads after I get home. I'm traveling right now.

Travel safe. I am working on a really BIG post, but it will need some lead up and school stuff has me bogged down. But it'll be worth the wait. EPIC
 
As I've been away for a bit and certainly missed this one, I'm glad to see you all have gotten a really good story going.

Is it too late for me to partake?
 
Back
Top