cleaning toys

simplegirl

Really Really Experienced
I usually use a toy cleaner specifically designed to clean them. I was wondering apart from marketed sex toy cleaners, what else do you use to clean your toys? What are safe options?

I usually use a toy cleaner specifically designed to clean them. I was wondering apart from marketed sex toy cleaners, what else do you use to clean your toys? What are safe options?

I just use hot water and soap. I wash my pussy with soap and water, so I figure I can wash things that have been in my pussy with soap and water as well.

soap and water is perfectly fine :) except that some of the vibrators shouldnt be dipped in a tub for long

I recommend dish soap ( not hand soap - it may have too many skin softeners which can form a greasy layer that allows bacteria to hang around ) and water. Then follow up with isopropyl alcohol ( aka 'rubbing alcohol' ).

Last edited:
I used to use a proper cleaner on my toys now I just use warm water and a non-allergenic liquid soap and REALLY rinse at the end.

Towel dry and keep them in their bags to keep it clean between times.

Cleaning

It depends on the toys.

For glass, metal, and silicone I use a gentle soap and warm water and wash them 3 times to be sure everything is perfect.

For leather I usually use saddle soap if things are dirty and a beeswax infused cloth to treat it.

I don't have any jelly toys....

Back