Need an Editor for Father Daughter Incest around 10k words.

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Usually I don't use an editor, because I write for me, sharing the stories here just to say I've been published.

However I just wrote a ~9700 word story in about 18 hours that was supposed to be a 2k word stroker.
In my opinion it's extremely hot, and erotic, probably the best I've written to date, and being as proud as I am of this one, I want it to be as close to perfect as possible.

What I want done is
1. any and all typos that spellcheck and I missed to be fixed
2. grammar changes to be suggested
3. Check for continuity errors (Removing the same item of clothing twice, incorrect name useage and the like...)
4. Suggestiions on phrasing or overuse of words and phrases (In one story I recently read the author used bubies [sp] and cunnie exclusively to describe female parts. IOt destryed the eroticism of the stories.
5. Any and all constructive criticism is welcome.

I can send the original in ODT, DOC, TXT, or PDF, via email or pm you a link to the cloud version.

I would like an editor who is familiar with these stories as mine is in the same vein, except mine is dad daughter, instead of mom son...


Please reply or PM me if you are interested in giving me a hand (pun intended) making this story as hot as I think it is.

Thank You
Lady Sea.
 
Story was sent to an editor. I will post agin if another is needed.
 
Back
Top