Cream pies from other men...

i asked my wife to please at least have her lover cum ON her pussy then put her panties on right away.. she said she wasn't sure because he is a "clean freak" and when he cums on her he immediately goes and gets a towel to clean her up with... so i asked her to tell him that her hubby has been really horny since she was on the rag and that since that is over i had told her i wanted to eat her .. (he thinks that she is telling me she is at a girl friends house and not with him).. and see if he would get turned on by the fact that she was going to make me lick his cum "without knowing it"...
i can only hope that he goes along with her ... :)

on other notes.. I SURE HOPE I WIN THE POWERBALL TONIGHT!!!!

she just texted me that she was almost ready to cum home!

i sure hope she has "dessert" for me!

My husband does this for me also and enjoys it more than his own. Likely the psychological on his since men's ardor drops off rapidly after and orgasm when older. He has always enjoyed doing it though. :) I love it! :)

Last edited:
My husband does this for me also and enjoys it more than his own. Likely the psychological on his since men's ardor drops off rapidly after and orgasm when older. He has always enjoyed doing it though. :) I love it! :)

You are a great woman for giving him that gift.

I've got to day "Ditto". This is something both my husband and I love and do fairly often.

so an update is probably in order..
last weekend her "lover" stood her up.. but... a friend of hers was going out to celebrate and since he lives across the street from her "lover" she stopped by.. all pissed off.. he asked her, no begged her to come out and celebrate his birthday with him and three of his buddies..
i told her to go ahead.. since her lover stood her up and she was out of town.. she should get to have at least some fun..and maybe she could give her friend a "birthday present"
long story short... she was their "transportation" .. went strip clubbing with them..
all night they were all kissing on her and the "birthday boy" was grabbing her ass and sucking her tits right there in the strip club..
she ended up fucking one of the guys in the womens room of a strip club.. then when she took them back to his place.. she got undressed (in front of the other guys mind you) and climbed into his bed.. and she fucked him three times .. twice he came in her unprotected pussy.. then she came home..she sorta regrets not pulling a train.. but one of the guys sorta creeped her out so...

I've eaten my own cum out of my wife...eating another man's would be interesting, especially if I could watch them fuck.

Ditto that with my Ex, tried my own a couple times and wanted to try the rest, but maybe the next one will be game.

this is hot. Waiting for a creampie but instead get a shot from the source!

fuck yes!!!!

now that would be HOT!!!
i would LOVE to be there getting it straight from the source .. but then i LOVE getting it fresh from my wife's well fucked pussy tooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this Mr. Briggs. :) Been there done that and looking forward to the next time. :D Happens to my hubby quite often, I think. I know he loves fresh creampies made by me and some of our friends. :D

Love this Mr. Briggs. :) Been there done that and looking forward to the next time. :D Happens to my hubby quite often, I think. I know he loves fresh creampies made by me and some of our friends. :D

you sound a lot like my wife.. :)

I'm the lucky one who gets the pleasures of his mouth and tongue, He always says our creampies are good to the very last drop. :) I love it!

On the one occasion that the stars lined up for me, wife got together with a guy she had met and done quite a bit of texting with. They had drinks then eventually to hotel. Prior to leaving the house I had told her to bring me back a pussy full of cum. About 4 hrs later she returns and strips her pants off and spreads her legs on the bathroom counter, and immediately I could see cum start to drip from her pussy. I used my fingers to smear the cum around her lips and clit before she insisted getting up to use the toilet where in the process most of it dripped from her.

Such a loss. Weren't you tempted to taste that juicy creampie? I know my hubby would have had me right over him to catch every drop and get me off one more time. :)

to begin with my gased up thoughts....the answer is yes, it is a turn on. as far as 'cleaning out' SOMEONE else's kids outta my wifes purchased pussy on our wedding day, that's a few anniversaries down the milestones of life....BUT on the real tip for today, I'd gladly love to have to front row seat to the episodes of having the men that seem to want to push up on her and taste my nut outta her mouth 1st then allow my kids to drip from the opened gash of a pussy that I've given her in his mouth.....we shall see what kind of grown ass men are real taxpayers & if it's earned by them, then of course, I'd be just as turned on being the cleaner of my wife because she really is my sun that rises & the thorn that pricks my veins.

Such a loss. Weren't you tempted to taste that juicy creampie? I know my hubby would have had me right over him to catch every drop and get me off one more time. :)

This was the first time I had considered another man's cum to be a real turn on.
We went directly from bath to bedroom, and I went right for the pussy for a closer look. She still had remnants of his load, was wet and the scent was obvious. I did lick around her clit and lips where I had rubbed the juices around earlier, then asked her what she wanted me to do next. Not being sure what I was comfortable with she left it up to me....I told her to take charge this time, and she told me to eat her pussy, to lick her pussy clean of another mans cum.
And did as told! What a hot evening of sex that turned into.

My girl doesn't like the taste of cum but she doesn't really care where I shoot my loads. Normally I'll just stay inside and fill her up. I was really curious about the taste of my cum 3 years ago and she would never catch it in her mouth to kiss me. One food drunk night, I told her I was going to cum in her and she asked me if I would still eat her cunt after. I blew my load right away, she grabbed my head and pushed it down between her legs. I was hesitant at first to go past her clit but when she held my head in place and pulled her dripping hole up to my lips, I got a mouth full. Now she will ride me until I blow a load and she'll come sit on my lips and make me lick her clean until she cums. A year ago, I begged her to give me a golden shower after I cleaned up her creampie, I have never seen her cum so hard the first time she blasted me with her sweet pee. I'll eat my creampies off of any woman and I'd eat another mans creampie off his woman. I'm not sure if I'd want to eat a creampie from another man off of my girl. Altho the thought is a turn on.

My girl doesn't like the taste of cum but she doesn't really care where I shoot my loads. Normally I'll just stay inside and fill her up. I was really curious about the taste of my cum 3 years ago and she would never catch it in her mouth to kiss me. One food drunk night, I told her I was going to cum in her and she asked me if I would still eat her cunt after. I blew my load right away, she grabbed my head and pushed it down between her legs. I was hesitant at first to go past her clit but when she held my head in place and pulled her dripping hole up to my lips, I got a mouth full. Now she will ride me until I blow a load and she'll come sit on my lips and make me lick her clean until she cums. A year ago, I begged her to give me a golden shower after I cleaned up her creampie, I have never seen her cum so hard the first time she blasted me with her sweet pee. I'll eat my creampies off of any woman and I'd eat another mans creampie off his woman. I'm not sure if I'd want to eat a creampie from another man off of my girl. Altho the thought is a turn on.

WOW! There is hope. Has she tried your cum as well? Or just you? My wife is disgusted by cum so i'm worried my creampie dreams will never become a reality. You just gave me hope

WOW! There is hope. Has she tried your cum as well? Or just you? My wife is disgusted by cum so i'm worried my creampie dreams will never become a reality. You just gave me hope

No she has a bad gag reflex she says. I get blow jobs but when she feels me near cumin, she'll pull it out and jump on top for a ride.

Back