Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Thanks!

I hadn't noticed! That's so cool!

That is awesome, Sheri!

I just found out, Excessica is releasing The Mating of Rebekah on the 22nd of Sept! Thanks Sheri and Danielle for taking the time to go over it for me before I submitted it. Selena says no errors that she could find, which means no edits for me! Yea!

thematingofrebekahweb.jpg
 
That is awesome, Sheri!

I just found out, Excessica is releasing The Mating of Rebekah on the 22nd of Sept! Thanks Sheri and Danielle for taking the time to go over it for me before I submitted it. Selena says no errors that she could find, which means no edits for me! Yea!

thematingofrebekahweb.jpg

That's a good thing! Edits are the worst part, but necessary. Glad I could help.

And no, I'm not stalking you, but I need you to email me, I have a present for you! :D
 
Congrats to you both, Michchick98 and dragontatto. Will look for you both on the excessica shelves.
 
I'm so super excited. Pick of the Litter is now out through www.Phaze.com.

PickoftheLitter200x300.jpg


See what happens when Marissa Spencer ends up on the wrong side of town. Can tall, dark and mysterious Lukah Alexandros keep or safe or will she lose her heart to The Pick of the Litter!

Also...I've done my first interview. Check it out at http://blog.barbranovac.com/.
 
Abduction just got reviewed at Fallen Angel Reviews:

Abduction is not for the faint of heart and is not in any way your typical “love” story. From the start the raciness of the tale is heart stopping. The unusual turn of events will keep the reader guessing what will happen next. Nothing is what it seems. The length of the novel is daunting but I found that once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down and the pages rolled by. The sex is unusual but highly intense and arousing. The story itself is quite unusual and darkly intense and the element of nonconsensual sex may be a turn off to some. Varian Krylov is an intense author that I will definitely be reading more of.
 
Abduction just got reviewed at Fallen Angel Reviews:

Abduction is not for the faint of heart and is not in any way your typical “love” story. From the start the raciness of the tale is heart stopping. The unusual turn of events will keep the reader guessing what will happen next. Nothing is what it seems. The length of the novel is daunting but I found that once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down and the pages rolled by. The sex is unusual but highly intense and arousing. The story itself is quite unusual and darkly intense and the element of nonconsensual sex may be a turn off to some. Varian Krylov is an intense author that I will definitely be reading more of.

Yep, that sounds like a Varian Krylov novel.

Dark Angel Reviews is also putting a review up on 1 October on an eXcessica e-book I've coauthored with Sabb (another Lit. author) under the name Shabbu, entitled Angel in the Barn:

(4 out of 5 Stars) by Frost:

"ANGEL IN THE BARN contains two short stories involving the sight of an angelic-appearing man in a barn window, and from that premise the two authors spin very different tales. The angel in each case is human, of course, not otherworldly; but each man strikes awe into the heart of his observer and appears to be angelic in form and nature. Sabb's version is about a hiking romance author on sabbatical; habu's story postulates a sort of unexpected lovers' triangle and its odd consequences. Not one female enters the story at any point, and the male/male sexuality is rife and scorching. The difference in the approaches and conclusions of the two authors is intriguing.

"Shabbu is a collaborative anthology of prolific Gay authors Sabb of Australia and habu of the U.S. The two were given the premise of an angel in a barn window, a shared key phrase, and an incomplete suicide attempt, and asked to pen a short story containing these elements. The result is the two stories contained in ANGEL IN THE BARN, and demonstrates how two writers can approach a similar premise with exciting, yet completely different consequences. Sabb's version is highly romantic in more than one sense, as both the narrator and the subject are romance novel authors, and his narrator quickly becomes romantically involved with the barn's inhabitant. Habu's story, in keeping with his usual writing style, is abrupt, harsh, and in-your-face. Sensitive readers may find the sexual brutishness in the Habu story perturbing."

(On the last bit, the contrast was a purposeful part of the assignment.)
 
Last edited:
If anyone is going to be in Hollywood tomorrow, I will be appearing at the West Hollywood Bookfair. It runs from 10-6 and I will be there for most of the day.


Come see me!
 
JUST RIGHT out now!

JUST RIGHT
released today through eXcessica.com


In this retelling of the popular fairytale Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Locke Golding is fresh out of high school when she meets sexy museum security guard, Seth Beare. He takes her out for coffee then they head back to his fishing cabin where things really begin to heat up between the two of them.

The morning after their passionate lovemaking, Seth turns cold. Locke feels rejected and confides in Seth’s brothers, twins Andrew and Michael. Little does Locke know that the brothers–all three–share their women…


Read an excerpt:

Seth didn’t think it was possible, but he felt himself harden even more at the thought of being her first. He took another step toward her and leaned over to take her lips in soft kiss. She pulled him back on the mattress.

Locke held Seth close as he situated them further on the bed, then felt the heat of his hands roam her body and unclasp her bra. She blushed as he pulled it away from her breasts and tossed it to the floor.

“You’re beautiful.” Seth had a hard time catching his breath as he gazed down at her.

“You’re wearing too many clothes.” Locke reached for the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down. Seth stood long enough to kick his boxers off, then he was back, his big body covering hers, his throbbing shaft nestled between her legs.

All that separated them was the thin material of her panties. Seth kissed Locke again, tasting her sweetness before he tore his lips away and trailed fiery hot kisses down her chest. He teased and nibbled at each taut nipple before he made his way down her belly to the top of her panties.

He hooked his fingers under the lacy material and brought them down slowly. His fingers grazed her heated flesh. The smell of her arousal assailed his senses and it took everything he had not to just plunge himself into her. As he dropped her panties to the floor, he planted kisses along her legs. When he reached her inner thighs he paused.

Seth placed one hand gently on her thigh then looked up into Locke’s eyes. “Open for me,” he whispered, smiling as she did as he asked. He planted more kisses along each thigh, then slowly pushed one finger inside her warm wet cavern. She tensed at the invasion of Seth’s finger, but then relaxed when she realized he’d make good on his promise not to hurt her.
 
Wow! I'm so excited! I just found out that two of my enovels, A Gamble Worth Taking and Bound by Love will be out in PRINT in December!
 
New Author

Hello All,
my name is Lovey and I've written a few Romantica Thrillers as well as a couple of Cliteroticas (just lately actually) and I'm still working on getting published. I have to say that I love this site and this forum. It give me miles of encouragement!
I'm still a novice so I may tend to read your input more than I respond, but you will hear from me soon as I have a few submissions for your review.
I look forward to any and all comments (my skin is very thin and as I'm working on that, I'd rather hear it from you all first, than a publisher or an unwilling agent)
See Ya!
 
Hey everyone!

Don't forget, The Mechanic and Just Right are both available now through eXcessica.com. Just Right has never been published anywhere previously. It's actually a favorite of mine that I wrote, so be sure to check it out. Just click the images in my sig! :)
 
In ebook and print from Phaze Books:

Squeeze Play



Together in one volume, get ready for an incredible seventh inning stretch with the sexiest baseball stories since Bull Durham!

Double Header: Andrea Spring doesn't love baseball, but she sure loves baseball players. When her carefully-crafted casual sex life gets rocked by unexpected forces, she meets the challenge with her unique style. There's nothing conventional about this woman. When Andi plays, everybody wins.

Spring Training: As the new season rolls around, Andi's focus has shifted from players to coach. Does Mark Hamilton have what it takes to earn Andi's trust and complete Spring Training?
 
Back
Top