Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you boys pull em out and show us ladies your appreciation! We work hard for you..... Stroke em for us!

Why don't you boys pull em out and show us ladies your appreciation! We work hard for you..... Stroke em for us!

I'm all for contributing and showing my appreciation, ladies. I stroked earlier to provide cream now it's in gratitude for such lovely beings. ;)

I'm all for contributing and showing my appreciation, ladies. I stroked earlier to provide cream now it's in gratitude for such lovely beings. ;)

How rude of me, I got to kiss Stacy and just lost it.... Did Paris say something about a jug around here?

Let me pay a little tribute to Miss Stacy. I go to my room... Returning with a leather duffle bag.... Sitting on the couch next to Stacy I unzip the bag....

How rude of me, I got to kiss Stacy and just lost it.... Did Paris say something about a jug around here?

You might want to check for the jug next to the creamer, it's a little more than halfway full so there's no worry about running out anytime soon and I'll be happy to contribute more once it's needed.

You might want to check for the jug next to the creamer, it's a little more than halfway full so there's no worry about running out anytime soon and I'll be happy to contribute more once it's needed.

Well since I'm heading to take a shower and I need to get out of lasts nights underwear. I'm your dirty slut, besides I love fresh squeezed! GET OVER HERE!

Well since I'm heading to take a shower and I need to get out of lasts nights underwear. I'm your dirty slut, besides I love fresh squeezed! GET OVER HERE!

My, dirty are we? Haven't been naughty have you, lovely? *Walks towards her*

Present your cock to me! You may stroke it but very slowly! I want to watch it grow, do a good job! WE ARE CELEBRATING STACY!:kiss:

*Unzipping his jeans he withdrew his already semi-hard cock and stroked it slowly in compliance* For you beautiful ladies, I think I'll be a good boy and comply.

My, dirty are we? Haven't been naughty have you, lovely? *Walks towards her*

*Unzipping his jeans he withdrew his already semi-hard cock and stroked it slowly in compliance* For you beautiful ladies, I think I'll be a good boy and comply.

Good boy... Let me taste.... Very nice..... Now speed up a bit, I want to work up a lather before.... A little faster boy .....

Good boy... Let me taste.... Very nice..... Now speed up a bit, I want to work up a lather before.... A little faster boy .....

*Growling as he stood at full mast and reached a bit past the 10 inch marker, he allowed her to guide his moves with her words, speeding up when she asked* Enjoying the show?

Yes! Now take your hand off your cock, STOP! I want to see it throb! Pulling down panties and throwing legs in the air...

Yes! Now take your hand off your cock, STOP! I want to see it throb! Pulling down panties and throwing legs in the air...

*Half growling he stopped and took his hand off his cock. Looking down at her vulnerable position as his dick throbbed with the blood surging through it*

You just fucking watch.... Your turn will come! Come here and hold my tits! Don't even touch yourself yet! You a good boy?

yes ma'am I'm a good boy *holds your tits like you asked me to my buldge noticble in my pants*

*Half growling he stopped and took his hand off his cock. Looking down at her vulnerable position as his dick throbbed with the blood surging through it*

You've been a good boy, one last thing... Then Ill reward you.... Shove your cock in my mouth... Rub the pre falling out of it on my chin... Make me pretty!!! Do it and then....

Good! Now tell me what kind of underwear u have on? What can I expect when .... If .... You fuck my throat? Boy.....

boxer briefs, you can expect pure summisive boy out of me, but with a hard nine inch cock needing releif

Hi everyone, Stacy hi :kiss: lovely to see you again. Hi Jen - no don't get up I'll get my own coffee. So who do we have here?
*dropping school books and offering hand* Hi I'm Sticky

boxer briefs, you can expect pure summisive boy out of me, but with a hard nine inch cock needing releif

Ok! Be a good little thing and get that big thing out. Start .... Stroking slowly... Very slowly, keeping it near my face... Feed me the pre as you go! Show me how bad you want to get off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back