Unshaven and hairy women

I LOVE a lot of pussy hair! :rose: I love to rub my face in it with all that awesome aroma that is in it! It drives my cock wild while plowing thru it all. Any black pussy photos?

I LOVE a lot of pussy hair! :rose: I love to rub my face in it with all that awesome aroma that is in it! It drives my cock wild while plowing thru it all. Any black pussy photos?

I just commented in another thread like this that we need more guys to think like this. Ima hairy nina and have gotten used to it. Some dudes really hate it tho.

I just commented in another thread like this that we need more guys to think like this. Ima hairy nina and have gotten used to it. Some dudes really hate it tho.

Tough for them! And good for you :)

I'm well aware that I'm a lucky man.

Last edited:
I guess I'm one of those weird people that doesn't mind if someone shaves or not. I respect their body, their personal choice. :) I keep mine natural/trimmed but sometimes I do feel like shaving it, I just need to get a good razor because she is very sensitive.

Women, why do you shave? Is it for yourself or is it for men? I love unshaven women but unfortunately seldome come across a woman who doesn't shave. I love naturally hairy pussies and also have interest in women who don't shave at all. Are there any natural women out there?
Yes, my girlfriend. She doesn't want to shave or trim.

My wife doesn't shave or trim her pubic hair and doesn't shave her pits except during the summer. It is her choice. Her natural look so sexy; it is just one of the many things that I love about her.

There aren't a lot of folks who appreciate natural women... so we haunt every thread we can find!

I don't shave. I have very fine, light-colored hair that is wispy and thin, so not really worth shaving.

Age does not diminish their sexuality . They just get better like a fine wine
Oh I so agree. It was a bad day of seeing useless comments to old messages that were not relative to the current time.
Looking back at it now I have to agree with you.
Now I am hoping for a little more attention to this thread.
:eek:

Back