Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..

It just sad I live in a country where I could never find someone like her, if you tell that to a danish girl she would probably slap you:D - I don't mean pet like pet, is like how to describe it, I would be turned on to have my ways with her, but all I really want is a girl who wants to play like PS3 with me and basically have fun.. Do what I want and she want, my life is so boring...

"Going to leave work in a minute and head home but wanted to say again 'Happy Valentine's Day' everyone! The SO surprised me - we were supposed to be pretty much incommunicado for this two weeks but I got an email bright and early telling me how much I am loved and missed and wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day...... My feet haven't touched the ground since! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to ALL my sisters and ALL the Daddies!" :heart:

So......I'm a pretty sad excuse for a Baby Girl.

Valentine's Day has never been a good day for me.....eternally single and alone the day just seems to fill me with gloom and melancholy. I usually try to tuck myself away for the day, keep to myself, hunker down for the night with chocolate, ice cream, sad movies and a box of tissues to try and get it all out of my system.

This year I have Daddy.....and yet, with the physical distance and circumstances between us, I don't. I tried to warn him that the day makes me a mess, told him I'd be no good today and would stay away....and I'm just now realizing my grand mistake........I've made this day all about me and my ridiculousness. With all that keeps us from really being together, I know this day can't be easy for him and all my bullshit can only make it harder for him and that makes me so very sad. :(

I'm sorry Daddy. I should have made the day about US, not me. I should have spent the day making sure you know how much I love you, and how very grateful I am to have you in my life. You're amazing and any day that goes by without me telling you so has been a day greatly wasted. I'm so sorry that I wasted today of all days.

:heart:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!! I :heart: you. :heart:

Last edited:
*grabs PWMT in a big hug Ans shares her chocolate cherry sweetheart shake*

Its easy to drown ones self in self pity. This is my first Valentine's with someone and we weren't "together" either. You realized it before the day was out. That counts for something. Besides, he loves you. That's what's good about a Daddy.

"Going to leave work in a minute and head home but wanted to say again 'Happy Valentine's Day' everyone! The SO surprised me - we were supposed to be pretty much incommunicado for this two weeks but I got an email bright and early telling me how much I am loved and missed and wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day...... My feet haven't touched the ground since! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to ALL my sisters and ALL the Daddies!" :heart:

OMG, YAY for you Peaches! I am thrilled for you! I hope the rest of your Valentines Day is amazing!

:heart: Keri

Valentine's Day has never been a good day for me.....eternally single and alone the day just seems to fill me with gloom and melancholy. I usually try to tuck myself away for the day, keep to myself, hunker down for the night with chocolate, ice cream, sad movies and a box of tissues to try and get it all out of my system.

This year I have Daddy.....and yet, with the physical distance and circumstances between us, I don't. I tried to warn him that the day makes me a mess, told him I'd be no good today and would stay away....and I'm just now realizing my grand mistake........I've made this day all about me and my ridiculousness. With all that keeps us from really being together, I know this day can't be easy for him and all my bullshit can only make it harder for him and that makes me so very sad. :(

I'm sorry Daddy. I should have made the day about US, not me. I should have spent the day making sure you know how much I love you, and how very grateful I am to have you in my life. You're amazing and any day that goes by without me telling you so has been a day greatly wasted. I'm so sorry that I wasted today of all days.

Its easy to drown ones self in self pity. This is my first Valentine's with someone and we weren't "together" either. You realized it before the day was out. That counts for something. Besides, he loves you. That's what's good about a Daddy.

Oh, PWMT...Sis Bella is soooo right!!! I haven't had a Valentine for years (because of my own choosing), and this year I do. I'm reveling in it, yet it's hard to not be a lil sad cause we can't be together! For those of us baby girls who are separated by distance from our AMAZING Daddies, we need to remember how much we are LOVED!!!! They love us for a reason...and distance does NOT play a factor in that!!! Be assured that you and Bella are BOTH being thought of by your Daddies...I was soooo lucky to have a play date with mine earlier and was given wonderful Valentine's Day gifts! But PWMT...I know it's hard to remember that sometimes when you want nothing more than to be in their presence. Trust me...he feels it too.

For all of us baby girls who are separated from our Daddies for WHATEVER reason...remember how loved we are!!! And know, that if our Daddies could be with us today (just like every day), they would!

So much love to all my sisters, and to the Daddies who care so much!!!

Happy Valentines day little girls :)

and a hello to all you daddies out there spoiling your baby girls today!

"Si Papa, pero no puedo hablar Tailandés.":eek: (Putting my hands together and bowing with regret.....trying not to let you see the mischief brimming in my eyes)

I JUST now got this, Peaches! And if I ever get on the Amazing Race I will totally remember this phrase!

Happy Valentines Day Beautiful!

:rose: Keri

Big hugs for PWMT and all of the daddies & Littles that can't be together today. As soon as I get out of this soak in the tub, we need cuddle time under our big, family blanket. :) New guy (not new Daddy) decided that he was going to drink after work, so I'm not talking to him. Thankfully, new Daddy has been spoiling me rotten!!

Peaches, if you are talking about ex Daddy? No!! Not him, although he may he surprised when he sees who new Daddy is. Hehehee

Big hugs for PWMT and all of the daddies & Littles that can't be together today. As soon as I get out of this soak in the tub, we need cuddle time under our big, family blanket. :) New guy (not new Daddy) decided that he was going to drink after work, so I'm not talking to him. Thankfully, new Daddy has been spoiling me rotten!!

Peaches, if you are talking about ex Daddy? No!! Not him, although he may he surprised when he sees who new Daddy is. Hehehee

Good for you Sissy! I wish I had your balls! giggles I'm thankful for your new Daddy!

I agree... cuddle time under the big family blankie is needed!!!

"No, no - not ex Daddy but your very bestest bestie ever friend that you hadn't heard from in a long time and missed talking to a LOT! Is THAT who called last night - is HE new Daddy?????" (Preparing to do a happy dance around the kitchen)

I agree... cuddle time under the big family blankie is needed!!!

I'll third that ... I am really struggling with today, and a suggestion how to remedy it. All I want is the comfort of my bed for a few days and I cannot fall apart that much for that long.
Hugs to all!! :heart:

*HUGE hugs to all those that need it*

Cookie I wasn't sure if you were kidding about asking your f.friend to be you daddy. Major congrats sweety

Daddy is busy trying to put away the rest of his stock before his boss has his weekly visit but wanted me.to say hi to everyone so you don't all get mad at him again for disappearing lol

*cuddles under the blankie with a big container of homemade fudge, ready to snuggle*

I think we need a big party, baby girls only, no Daddies, and lots of booze and chocolate ... cuz us girls apparently need a pow wow *nods solemnly*

Peaches and Cookie ... (suddenly feels the need to get a food-related name since we're the Midwestern Baby Girl trio) ... we need to find some way to get together before I lose my mind!

Oh, PWMT...Sis Bella is soooo right!!! I haven't had a Valentine for years (because of my own choosing), and this year I do. I'm reveling in it, yet it's hard to not be a lil sad cause we can't be together! For those of us baby girls who are separated by distance from our AMAZING Daddies, we need to remember how much we are LOVED!!!! They love us for a reason...and distance does NOT play a factor in that!!! Be assured that you and Bella are BOTH being thought of by your Daddies...I was soooo lucky to have a play date with mine earlier and was given wonderful Valentine's Day gifts! But PWMT...I know it's hard to remember that sometimes when you want nothing more than to be in their presence. Trust me...he feels it too.

For all of us baby girls who are separated from our Daddies for WHATEVER reason...remember how loved we are!!! And know, that if our Daddies could be with us today (just like every day), they would!

So much love to all my sisters, and to the Daddies who care so much!!!

(Sniffling with happy tears!) "It IS tough being in an LDR - missing someone almost all the time - spending holidays 'apart' in your togetherness. But my sisters are all SO much wiser than I am, and took so much less time to figure out what is truly important. Love to you all!":rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Daddy is busy trying to put away the rest of his stock before his boss has his weekly visit but wanted me.to say hi to everyone so you don't all get mad at him again for disappearing lol

(Giggles) "Nonsense - now when he disappears we just figure he's 'occupied' with our sister!";)

*cuddles under the blankie with a big container of homemade fudge, ready to snuggle*

I think we need a big party, baby girls only, no Daddies, and lots of booze and chocolate ... cuz us girls apparently need a pow wow *nods solemnly*

Peaches and Cookie ... (suddenly feels the need to get a food-related name since we're the Midwestern Baby Girl trio) ... we need to find some way to get together before I lose my mind!

(Giggles) "Sounds like MY dinner - Teddy Grahams, ice cream and peanut butter.... Hmmmmm - another food related name......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back