The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks around

LT-Something is missing in this space. It usually comes in the form of something tall, dark and bad, and always makes me laugh.

I love the ring of metal in the air. Adore the sound when it sinks true.

-happily wanders back outside with coffee and new toys-

I just had visions of MechaLady.
And it was good.
:p

Other last thought, however...
This dude trying to give "tips" in regards to the recent cases is starting to piss me off.
They're bull. Insisted he had info, turned out was merely mimicking false reports. Now he's insisting he saw something at a place I know doesn't even exist.

I want to comment but I'm not allowed to after the last time I did it.
*grumbles*

I just had visions of MechaLady.
And it was good.
:p

This dude trying to give "tips" in regards to the recent cases is starting to piss me off.
They're bull. Insisted he had info, turned out was merely mimicking false reports. Now he's insisting he saw something at a place I know doesn't even exist.

*grumbles*

LT: Big boobs in a white tank top just tend to draw the eye. Even moreso than the fox hoodie. Shrugs.

*grumbles*

Hit him.

*nods*

Hit him.

*nods*

Preeeeetty sure I'd get in far more trouble with that plan.

Should I order pizza? Dominos is cheap today... Too hot to cook...
Hrmmm.
Anyone want to go get it for me? I just took my pants off and don't want to move from the ac.

Hrmmm.
Anyone want to go get it for me? I just took my pants off and don't want to move from the ac.

Pants off dance off?

Hrmmm.

Quietly slips in and steals her pants, then hides them. But yes, you should get pizza. Nods.

Oh nowwww you notice. :p

Noon-
I'll consider the offer. May need help with the nozzle.

Nods. Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm good with nozzles. And it should give me something to entertain myself with in the meantime. I suppose by now you saw that you have a new post.

Nods again.

The quiet, shy boys seem to make better lovers. Maybe it's because they think they have to try harder or get beat out by the big, bad boys.... :)

... Their facebook is malfunctioning?
Wish it was more like Myspace?
Good ol' Myspace. Random loud music and tacky sparkle images from unknown people.

And it is, apparently, female. And can't hang with the big girls.

Maybe it was crying too much?

60's music joke, bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back