Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Son, Daughter!!

VSKUNK

Virgin
Joined
Sep 6, 2000
Posts
9
I would love to read a story about a whole family
getting it on with each other. They can come in the
room one at the time, or not. But they should all be
bi-sexual, for the first time or not.
I hope someone reacts and starts writing this.
It will be a pretty good story!!

Grandpa, 64 years old, sportive man. 6'-2" tall. He's never
been with a man before. But had incest with his daughter.
Would love to have sex with his grand-daughter.

Grandma, 58 years old, 5'-2" tall, still looking really good. Has the biggest boobs ever, and loves to have sex. She shaves her pussy still and has secretly a large collection of dildo's and butt-plugs. Also is a little bit in SM.

Dad, 43 years old, 6'-1" tall, bi-sexual, did a lot of experientating in college with his buddies. Loves to suck dick and get fucked from behind. Also loves all kinds of toys. Wants to fuck his daughter and son together.

Mom, 39 years old, 5'-6" tall, used to be a model for a porn magazine. Involved with incest with her dad. She already sucked her son once. Is also bi-sexual. Loves to get fucked from behind and pleases her husband sometime with a strap-on-dildo.

Son, 18 years old, 6'-5" tall, footbal player, athletic build, had a lot of girlfriends but never satisfied him. His mom sucked him off once when they were home alone. Has a large collection of pornographic videos and magazines. Spies on his sister when she is showering! Never touched another dick in his life.

Daughter, 21 years young, 6'-5" tall, Secretly played in some porn movies, bi-sexual, has 2 double dildo's. Been to several fetish parties already and has seen it all. Really hot girl, and would love to be sandwiched by her dad and grandpa. Currently having a relationship with Gina, who is lesbian.

Well, hope you have the information needed for some fun. Come one writers, make this a really good one!! Good luck!
 
Back
Top