Public transport naughtiness!

ruk1234

Really Really Experienced
Its been a long day at work. I am feeling incredibly horny and would love to chat to a women on my way home who would tell me what to do. I'm currently on the bus home and tempted to have a crafty wank.

Its been a long day at work. I am feeling incredibly horny and would love to chat to a women on my way home who would tell me what to do. I'm currently on the bus home and tempted to have a crafty wank.

watch out for cameras.

It would be wise of you to behave yourself. Nice fantasy, but hardly the kind of thing most public transit companies are fond of...not to mention the risks associated with misbehaving and being caught and prosecuted.

tumblr_m4e298WTiD1r72wj8o1_500.png

hahaha :D j/k

There's a very young Englishman with whom I often chat, and he rides one of those double-decker buses you have home from work everyday. I think it's great fun to tease him by sending him sexy photos and videos of me, and telling him my fantasies. He often sits on the upper level when it's not crowded with his coat over his lap. I love knowing he can't leave himself alone because he's looking at me. :devil:

Back