Are you dominant or submissive

depends!

I have a pretty dominant work life , I have to lead several people who are young and need structure... but when I come home i need structure and that where I would need a Daddy, or Master. so i would say im like 85 percent Submissive.. haha
 
Last edited:
85% submissive. I'm queer, but I mostly am sexual with men, and I'm a submissive where they're concerned. When I'm with a lady, I'm a service top (thanks to Stella_Omega for helping me figure this out!).
 
Both my girlfriend and I are extremely submissive. I usually take control when it's just the two of us so it's tons of fun when we have a dominant person in our bedroom so we can both slip into our natural submissive roles.
 
trained to be a sissy

Very submissive
My name is shirley
When i was six my aunt caught me sucking my cousin my uncle said he was given the right name my uncle told my cousin to put me in panties and a dress so i wouldn't wear out my pants leg and for him and his brother to keep me with them they put a dog collar on me and led me around they said we were playing doggie and master they would tell me to speak and i would bark they would tell me to bark for a treat and when i barked they would say good doggie here is your treat and pull out their dick and i would lick and suck them the game changed but the treat didn't my uncle was behind it all and he kept telling them things when i was eight my older cousin came home from college and he fucked me in the butt of course in the mouth too they all had fun with me when i was fifteen an eighteen year old girl took charge of me she had a car she taught me how to please a woman i ate her out every time we were to gather one time she brought a man with her and said she was getting married she told me to suck him and had me take down his pants and shorts she said you had better ask first so i asked please may i suck your cock i sucked him to completion twice and ate her out i lived with them for two years as there puppy dog my uncle had told her all about me.
i am now my wife's and her boyfriend sissy maid and a lot times their puppy, i am happy and love it.
 
I am dominant at work, and enjoy being dominant for someone that it turns on. but the thought of being taken by a dominant woman does make me hot. so the answer is I am both
 
There are so many beautiful subs here, it is like a buffet of amazing people.

I have thought myself sub in the past and even been in that role with a guy and girl, but the more I reflect on it and come to know myself I find that the Dominant role is my true nature and what makes me the most happy.

I would love to find some subs to talk to and get to know better.
 
I am so submissive! But if asked to be dominant in a role play scene I think I could do it.
 
Depends, sub more and more often lately. dom sometimes too, when the mood strikes! But if I had to choose for forever ... right now I'd say sub;)
 
like to think my self as sub but with no pain i love been pestered into doing things for men
 
Back
Top