I Just Want To Say.......

LMAO - broke my sensei's nose once myself! we tend to fight dirty and cheat when at all possible. I just always wondered if some forms of contact sports (football, rugby, etc) and such weren't some holdover from primitive man's need to bring home the wooly mammoth. And I'd imagine that competition was fairly fierce for 'best hunter' - I know some of that is a gross over-simplification but....you mentioned the instinct telling you that you are the Alpha and not to back down - and sizing up the other males/knowing what it would take to beat them...

yes I do believe its more of a competition with men and not with woman. and there is always competitions with men. I don't feel I need to compete with woman and more importantly I feel the need to please them. I took a test for BDSM and after thinking about it even though I am Bi I did not think about it with a guy it was always in the context of with a woman.

yes I do believe its more of a competition with men and not with woman. and there is always competitions with men. I don't feel I need to compete with woman and more importantly I feel the need to please them. I took a test for BDSM and after thinking about it even though I am Bi I did not think about it with a guy it was always in the context of with a woman.

Thanks Warlock - like I say - I was curious and you are so open and honest about things I thought I could ask:rose:

I just want top say..........

tumblr_m2mh06KMYc1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg

When I first read that I saw:
And I thought, ya, that's exactly what I wanted for some time...OK a looong time, someone who would want me to please them orally every day, as soon as I got home from work, no matter what condition they were in, until they were satiated, spilling over with pleasure, eyes rolled back in their head, etc. The vanilla "hi honey I'm home" replaced with "your lips on my ass and my pussy now"...sometimes sounding strong and dominating, and at other times begging "please daddy, don't make me wait any longer, I need your kisses".

Well, anyway...not sure why I jumped to that conclusion...maybe that pix of your bum the other day. ;) and some wishful thinking on my part.

*blush* Thank you for the naughty thoughts:kiss:
And that sounds a lot like thoughts I have...except I'm the one with the pussy;)

I have had some interesting conversations revolving what I like for pain or rather how I like it inflicted. and it has made me have to stop and think because I don't truly know. my boundaries have never been tested by someone else I know what I can do to myself but that is not the same.

I have had some interesting conversations revolving what I like for pain or rather how I like it inflicted. and it has made me have to stop and think because I don't truly know. my boundaries have never been tested by someone else I know what I can do to myself but that is not the same.

I love your openness warl0ck1....as we all do.......thanks for your contiued sharing......and yes.......what you can do is so different that what you will feel and experience in the hands of another.......:rolleyes:

Yes?? AND??? :rolleyes:

Well.............I'm thinking...........

As I put you over my knee........I raise your skirt......and look at your butt.......my cock hardens pressing into your belly........taking one finger I pull on the waist band.........pulling your panties down to mid thigh.......*slap*.........I hear you gasp........another and another until your ass is red..........and I smell your arousal.......my hand dips down.......feeling your wetness....bringing my hand to my face.......inhaling.....tasting......wetting my fingers.....I touch your rosebud.......dancing around.......teasing as I begin to probe.........penetrating......one knuckle......two....back and forth.....in and out.......deeper......deeper......hearing you breathe.....faster.....as I play with your ass......your pussy getting wetter......wetting my pants.........*slap*.........*slap*........again......more finger fucking your ass.......as I lean over and *whisper*......"Good little girl"...........:devil:

Back