!

50/M England looking to chat with Ladies about anything.

Skype addy is on my profile and I'm about early mornings UK time.
 
Seeking females

Have Skype

And you can learn about me from my posts here in Literotica.

PM and let's write/talk

G
 
Irishman eager for some naughty chat with someone with an equally filthy mind/mouth.

Daddycums4you on Skype.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
On right now and would love to chat with someone feeling naughty tonight.
 
34 year old male from ohio. love to make new female friends! spidey2721 on skype.
 
42 year old from Ohio. On Skype mostly during the day. Add me for some fun.


msuzuki6016
 
Seems to be a definite lack of adventurous women on Lit. They seem to.be camera shy.
 
Skype here

Who is here? Talk by Skype now? later?

PM me here for Skype name

Gabriel
 
Hi all

Hi all!

Sleepy here. Early sunday morning usa east coast time

Any females or couples here now who want to say hi by Skype?

If not now, then Sunday morning later or whenever?

Gabriel
 
30 male from chicago. Hit me up curioushmm on Skype. Can chat all day and cam at night. Hit me up you might be surprised.
 
Male 53 from UK,on gmt midday most days,Purplehead55,hit me up ladies or gentlemen.
 
Seems to be a definite lack of adventurous women on Lit. They seem to.be camera shy.

It's more that the Ladies of Lit have enough random cock pix and requests to cyber with complete strangers already.
Those that don't create personal ads.

Why in the name of anything sensible would the ladies of Lit post their skype info only to get more of what they're already getting?

Threads like this are pointless. If y'all want to interact with the women here, ya still gotta go put in the time & effort to get to know them & let them get to know you.

Either that, or put a crowbar in yer wallets & go pay some girl to cam for you.

Seriously guys, think it through (using the head that's not between your legs).
 
Back
Top