Teen Teacher

promising start if you drop the 16 angle (or bury it in backstory)

That's why I had the part when she's 18. That was supposed to mean nothing sexual happens until she's 18. The only thing important that happens when she's 16 is becoming the youngest teacher in that school or even the state or country.
 
In my Agatha Allbutt series, the characters in the first chapter were under 18, but I made it clear nothing sexual happened, except one really erotic kiss. It passed muster. Chapter one was strictly backstory to introduce the characters and their feelings toward each other, and to have the Female and Male lead have a way to get together later.

I would make her a student teacher, genius. Like someone mentioned Doogie Howser type character. She gets to know the students and struggles with being their age, and yet in a position of authority over them. I would maybe add in an attraction to some guy. Then at 18 she graduates and is hired by the school to be a teacher.

Then your main plot can work.

You can mention underage sex, I know many stories have statements like she lost her cherry at 15, but hasn't had sex since... This is allowed. Hell one story talks about the mom being molested as a kid, then when she has a kid, she pimps out her kid, but this is narrated and no details are provided so it was allowed.

That seems like a good idea
 
That's why I had the part when she's 18. That was supposed to mean nothing sexual happens until she's 18. The only thing important that happens when she's 16 is becoming the youngest teacher in that school or even the state or country.

The rules are finicky. Having the word sixteen and age in the same paragraph is going to make everything else in the story subject to extra scrutiny that you'd honestly rather avoid.
 
The rules are finicky. Having the word sixteen and age in the same paragraph is going to make everything else in the story subject to extra scrutiny that you'd honestly rather avoid.

My point was that the author could mention she got the job at the age of 16 and nothing sexual happened until she was 18. Before she was 18 everything was innocent.
 
My point was that the author could mention she got the job at the age of 16 and nothing sexual happened until she was 18. Before she was 18 everything was innocent.

You could, but it's an extra layer of scrutiny that unless it's absolutely vital to the story you'd simply be better off skipping right past. If it's vital to your story then by all means keep it, what I'm saying is that the word sixteen years in your story means the bots are gonna flag it for an actual human. If your story can get away with "Youngest teacher, been here for two years, eighteen years old" the bots are gonna see eighteen years, Laurel isn't likely to give it a second glance.

However if you do something that makes Laurel give it a second glance then she's also gonna notice those heart print panties that "no" adult woman would be wearing and the pig tails.
 
You would be much better off to simply have her be a female Doogie Howser and do your backstory prologue with her starting college at 15 or 16, graduating at 18 with honors, and then be hired as a teacher.

Pretty safe bet that the plot point of her being "the youngest teacher in the school or even the state or country" will still be very highly accurate and believable using 18...and you avoid all the underage problems in the process.
 
I was thinking that the boy the teacher fell for would be fascinated with the fact she became a teacher at 18 and that was one of the things that drew him to her in the first place. But he couldn't bring himself to do anything about it not even talk to her much.
 
You would be much better off to simply have her be a female Doogie Howser and do your backstory prologue with her starting college at 15 or 16, graduating at 18 with honors, and then be hired as a teacher.

Pretty safe bet that the plot point of her being "the youngest teacher in the school or even the state or country" will still be very highly accurate and believable using 18...and you avoid all the underage problems in the process.

It could be done that way I wouldn't mind actually. The ages I put were more of a suggestion and not a point that was set in stone.
 
I ended a RP when the guy kept bragging about cock size. I mean come on 18" long and 7 inches thick is just over the top. What woman would want something that size in her.

Sounds kinda small to me--did he have an accident when he was little that stunted his growth?
 
I was 17 when I graduated high school.

I do like the idea of an 18-year-old teaching college students. Even more so if she was tiny. Maybe 5', 95 lb. with a pixie-like body type and very innocent/virginal look (kinda like Gigi Rivera). Maybe one of the college football players is in her class and is doing poorly. She offers to tutor him since he's the star player. He's huge...6'6", 280 lbs. She starts fantasizing about fucking that giant and eventually makes it a reality.

This is the type of girl that I envy. [Hosting this pic on Literotica violates the rules of this site.]
 
Last edited:
This is the type of girl that I envy. [Hosting this pic on Literotica violates the rules of this site.]

That's good. When I first saw that picture I almost wanted to say just a little bit bigger in the boobs, but not by much either a half cup size or a full cup size. But Having be that size would actually be awesome. I hadn't actually thought of her being that size. The author could have so much fun with it that way. So after thinking things through I would love it. But I would leave stuff like that up to the author. Just as long as she's not super gigantic in the boobs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Except her being the youngest and having that build is the exact kind of thing that the Lit Censors will catch. To each their own mind you I'm not saying what kinds of women you should be into. I'm saying she looks like a twelve year old and if I saw you in public with her I'd demand to see ID or I'd call the cops.
 
Except her being the youngest and having that build is the exact kind of thing that the Lit Censors will catch. To each their own mind you I'm not saying what kinds of women you should be into. I'm saying she looks like a twelve year old and if I saw you in public with her I'd demand to see ID or I'd call the cops.

What's there for the censors to catch if you are very clear that she's 18? Not every woman is curvaceous with supermodel height. Hayden Panettiere for example is a petite 5' tall hottie while her husband Wladimir Klitschko is 6'6" and 240 lbs.

Here's a pic of them for reference.
 
Last edited:
First, Hayden isn't nearly as flat chested as that chick is. Second it's fiction so yes every woman is curvacous. Third, her height has virtually nothing to do with anything I honestly don't know why you brought it up.

I've had stories get rejected because I used the word "girl" too many times and had to change it to "young woman". You'd probably be okay if you weren't working with an 18 year old, and might get by anyway but an 18 year old who looks like a twelve year old is going to go through a ton of extra scrutiny to make sure you didn't write a story about a minor and then say "She's tots, 18, please believe!" while anybody reading the story would know better."

It's not impossible of course that you'd get it through and if you're a good enough author you can get away with murder. I'm saying that for the same reasons that you wouldn't want to be say a middle eastern man wearing robes and a turban at the airport you don't want to talk about a the youngest girl to do 'x' at five foot one and barely there breasts. Sure you might eventually get through but did you really want to go through all that?
 
As a general rule I try to keep my descriptions of people to a minimum. Personally when I read an authors descroption of someone, I find it limits my interest in that character. When I can envision them for myself it makes teh story more personal to me.
 
I'm kind of the opposite. I think you've failed as an author if the reader isn't seeing the same character you are. If you did your job properly when the movie comes out the view knows it's your movie before the title is revealed because clearly that is Sean Renaud and Carneval about to rescue Lady Sea from the wicked Sir Hugs. If five people come back to you and have five different ideas of what your character looks like you are fucking failure as an author and should go hang yourself.
 
On the other hand, One reader mnay prefer a 6 foot tall 350 pund woman with DDD's while another person might like a 4'9" 85 pound wiman with EE's.

Unless some feature is important to the story, I let my readers use their imagination to create the scenery and characters.

If you feel that you need to insult me and I need to die because we have different opinions what does that say about you?

Welcome to my ignore list Sean.
 
I'm kind of the opposite. I think you've failed as an author if the reader isn't seeing the same character you are. If you did your job properly when the movie comes out the view knows it's your movie before the title is revealed because clearly that is Sean Renaud and Carneval about to rescue Lady Sea from the wicked Sir Hugs. If five people come back to you and have five different ideas of what your character looks like you are fucking failure as an author and should go hang yourself.

I just think that her petite size fits nicely with the character of a child genius that graduates college at 18 to become a college professor. She's smart and ambitious but it cost her some personal development where she didn't have much of a social life growing up or friends her own age. It also gives her a unique position of power, this willowy 5' tall beauty.

That being said, I do like imagining different combinations of couples. This vid is a fave for example. Tall Kitty Jane getting her world rocked by her short boyfriend:

http://www.xvideos.com/video2221819/horny_sensitive_art_erotica
 
Lady Sea you've been on my iggy list for years, I just generally leave GB crap on the GB but you're just a terrible person through and through and for the record didn't say you needed to die. Said if you cannot convey your pictures to your audience that you should hang yourself. And I stand by you have no business writing if your readers aren't picking up what your putting down. Might as well jsut say "A guy and a girl had sex. Fill in the gaps"

@Mello

I get where your coming from, like I said at the beginning to each their own. I'm merely sharing my experience with the lit censors and saying you really don't want to get on radar and a lot of what you've envisioned is radar worthy even if your completely on the up and up. I think she's cute (even if I personally like more tit than that)

The differnce in sizes is definitely interesting.
 
Lady Sea you've been on my iggy list for years,
So you had to read my post just to attack and insult me.

I just generally leave GB crap on the GB
With one exception I haven't posted or even looked at the GB in years. So I have no idea what crap you are reffering. I haven't interacte with you ever that I can recall. I have read your nmumerous hatefull posts and unprovoked attacks on others
but you're just a terrible person through and through
Find one thing I have ever said or done to justify this comment. Again I've never interacted with you, but you are able to judge the kind of person I am. MUs tbe nice to be able to do that.

and for the record didn't say you needed to die. Said if you cannot convey your pictures to your audience that you should hang yourself.
I believe that distinction is called splitting hairs, and the difference in meaningless. What this boils down to is that we have different writing styles and you think I need to die for that. Shows the kind of person you are that if I don't agree with you, I need to kill myself.

And I stand by you have no business writing if your readers aren't picking up what your putting down. Might as well jsut say "A guy and a girl had sex. Fill in the gaps"

Not every reader likes every writer. There is enogh readers for both of us, and most of my stories score in the 4's. I have no idea what yours score because I have never found one I was interested in reading.

So do me a favor and don't look at my posts anymore and spew your hatred elsewhere. I will not ever look at anything you post again.

Have a nice life.
 
I was 17 when I graduated high school.

I do like the idea of an 18-year-old teaching college students. Even more so if she was tiny. Maybe 5', 95 lb. with a pixie-like body type and very innocent/virginal look (kinda like Gigi Rivera). Maybe one of the college football players is in her class and is doing poorly. She offers to tutor him since he's the star player. He's huge...6'6", 280 lbs. She starts fantasizing about fucking that giant and eventually makes it a reality.

This pic might fit a little better than the original one I had:

http://20106.uselessjunk.com/swagster/20106/images/129934_0538131233.jpg
 
This is the type of girl that I envy. [Hosting this pic on Literotica violates the rules of this site.]

How is posting a link to the image hosting a pic? I thought embedding an image using the "Insert Image" was a no-no on the Story Ideas thread, not a link to another site.
 
Back
Top