The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

It surprised Kaylia when the servants brought in food, something she wasn't expecting. Though what surprised her even more is the sudden hot breath and soft tongue lapping at her pussy. One thing she seriously didn't expect in that very moment, made worse when she heard the servants moving around. Though she didn't dare look over her shoulder to see if they were looking or not.

Instead she simply enjoyed what Mirima is doing, so much so that Kaylia rolled her hips slightly for more. Since she just had an orgasm, it really didn't take much for her to climb to that edge once more. Yet, Mirima pulled away a few moments before Kylia was about to tip over that edge again. All the while leaving her breathless with refreshed lust glazing in her eyes.

"Yes... Mistress.... I think a day of relaxing sounds good... I-I wish to get to know you more... Also.. to.. to make up for lost time with our pet."

Kyalia flushed a little when calling Mirima their pet, especially when it slipped from her lips so naturally. Although she supposed it would be something else for her to get use to considering their new found relationship.

"I also wouldn't mind trying to find more about... that leopard. I will not dwell on it to the point of ruining the day. I-.... well... you saw what they were doing. I wish to prevent that... if possible.. is all... Find her before they do."
 
Lexica smiled at Kaylia's surprised look, though she shrugged ever so slightly as well.

" On my way back I stopped and ensured that we would have some nice food to eat, I have to make sure my little Kaylia stays nice and healthy after all."

She chuckled as Kaylia's breath came in pants along with soft moans. She unlike her little seer noticed that one of the servants did glance over and blush at the sight before hurrying out, though she didn't make mention of it to the ladies. As she said that about getting to know her more Lexica chuckled in amusement.

" Oh we could spend years just getting to know me."

She teased, though she nodded as well. That sounded like a good idea to her, though she created a lovely silvery hued and gemmed collar and fit it onto Kaylia's neck, Mirima already had a necklace so Lexica leashed both her girls and knowing the servants were gone, she had Kaylia join Mirima kneeling on the floor.

Having them crawl after her, she lead them out where a nice display of fruits and creams were displayed in bowls, though Lexica grinned as she looked to her two women. Since Mirima hadn't been played or tormented with this morning, Lexica let Kaylia remain as she guided Mirima to climb up and slide herself onto the table she had Mirima lay onto her back and guiding her hands above her head, Lexica created soft padded black cuffs which were chained tightly to the table, she also positioning Mirima's legs so her thighs were pushed open, the bottoms of her feet touching as she created two more cuffs around her ankles, though also wrapped black silk around Mirima's thighs and tightened them so that she couldn't close her legs.

Looking over to Kaylia then she smiled.

" All right up you come, we're going to use her as our plate... I want her thoroughly covered and filled with any of the food available."

She grinned as Mirima gasped but didn't say anything, she blushed hard but bit her lip and watched silently, wondering just how Kaylia would 'decorate her'!
 
Looking down over Mirima and the selection of food, Kayla started to slowly put the 'display' together while teasing Mirima as well. Setting the meat and cheese along her right side, while the variety of pastries went along her left. Kaylia made certain that all the food was touching her skin, trailing it all the way up her arms. The fruit and more sweeter of the foods went on top of Mirima, using the sweet whipped cream to hold fruit in place. Kaylia had fun with the cream since it was very chilled and it made Mirima squirm more.

Although when she did squirm, Kaylia had to scold her some since it caused some of the fruit to fall of her nipples. That of course forced Kaylia to start over, which involved her licking the cream off of course.

"You have to hold still. Mistress needs a dish to eat off of."

Kaylia grinned as she finished with the fruit being placed on her nipples and a line down her belly. When it came time for between the legs, Kaylia thought about it some. After glancing around she realized there were three bowls of icecream with about two scoops for each of them. She placed one bowl to rest on Mirima's mouth to keep her quiet and to restrict more movement.

Next she took the other two bowls and dumped the icecream out. One went on top of the little elf's mound so as it melted it would drip down along the folds of her pussy. The other one she divided it up some and placed it on the whipped cream that trailed down her center. The cream will keep it cool for a short while, however when it does start to melt it will drip down her ribs and down her belly. Kaylia did have to adjust some of the other food as to not ruin it with the icecream. All in all though, she was very proud of her 'display' and when she was finally done, she knelt down again at Lexica's side.
 
Mirima was already a little bit squirmy when Kaylia climbed up to the table... but she did her best to stay still. She turned her head to watch as Kaylia set the cheeses and pastries out, though as the cream touched her she would gasp and jerk a little bit, just enough to move the fruit and cause it to fall off her nipples, though when Kaylia licked her nipples she let out a breathy moan as well.

" You... try holding still... with the cream."

She retorted, though she was giggling and smiling, she doing her best, though as Kaylia placed the one bowl there was a muffled protest, though to Mirima's credit she didn't cause the bowl to tip or fall. Her hips instinctively jerked slightly as the ice cream touched her hairless slit, though when Kaylia returned to Lexica the demoness smiled down to Kaylia.

" A very good display."

She complimented, though she moved around the table, Mirima was doing her very best not to squirm or move, Lexica would pause, lean down and lick or bite a piece of fruit off Mirima, it didn't take long for her to motion Kaylia up.

" Come come, there's plenty for both of us."

She purred, and Mirima was shaking slightly, though it was VERY clear that it wasn't from cold or embarrassment, she was soon flushed with desire, though even more to her credit she maintained her position, letting her mistress and friend eat the food off and around her, all the while she trembled in lewd delight!
 
Kaylia stood up after a few moments pondering over how to best eat the food that would both please Lexica and tease Mirima. Almost naturally she placed both her hands behind her back as though they were bound. Everything she ate was by mouth only and refrained from using her hands at all.

Each bite she took would be a nibble and sometimes she would linger long enough to suck on her ribs or inner thigh. At one point she left a nice mark on her neck that was meant to see if Mirima would move.

Kaylia was pleasantly surprised when Mirima held her ground. As a reward she carefully moved the bowl off of Mirima's mouth and picked up some food with her mouth and fed Mirima.
 
Lexica glanced over as Kaylia climbed up, though as she naturally placed her hands behind her back, Lexi decided this time not to actually bind them, instead letting Kaylia hold them there herself. Even as Kaylia directed her attentions to trying to make Mirima squirm, for the first few minutes she WAS able to hold her ground quite well.

As the bowl was moved off though the hazed look of pure lust was in Mirima's eyes, and though she didn't say anything, she took the food hungrily, though mewled as Lexica moved and sat down between Mirima's legs at the end of the table, the demoness scooping the ice cream off Mirima's pussy, licking her fingers off as she grinned.

" Make her cum without touching her pussy, I want to taste her mixed with the ice cream."

Mirima's back began to arch as the fingers were scooping ice cream off her, her body trembling and squirming after that despite herself, but Kaylia had her new mission, namely to make her good friend cum for their mistress without touching her pussy!

Lexica of course was simply letting Kaylia play and re-acquaint herself with her friend, though Mirima with her large bust and exotic markings was looking OH so tempting squirming back and forth on the table with lusty mewls beginning to escape her lips. She was doing her best, but Kaylia was proving VERY distracting!
 
Kaylia wasn't too certain of how to make her cum without touching. Granted she had permission to touch in other ways, yet Kaylia started to enjoy her personal challenge. She moved to straddle on top of Mirima to better support herself as she leaned down to lick up a mouthful of cream. While holding it in her mouth, she move up more to give Mirima a deep kiss filled with passion.

Much like Lexica did earlier, Kyalia held the kiss until she was breathless and whimpering with more need. Her breasts pressed against Mirima's cream coated breasts and she shifted around to stimulate both their nipples. After letting Mirima breath and actually swallow the sweet cream as Kaylia moved towards her ears. Licking and sucking to the tip of one ear before moving towards the other ear, kissing along her breasts and neck.

Without thinking though, Kaylia reached up to grab a handful of hair under the nape of her neck with one hand while her other hand clawed down her ribs. All the while her hips were rolling and stimulating her own clit while smearing the rest of the cold icecream all over Mirima's belly.

Although she did gasp at the coldness of it on her pussy, giggling inward when recalling what Mirima said moments ago about it. However, she didn't let that stop her as she kept kissing, nibbling and sucking hard enough to leave little random marks.
 
Oh the definition of touching was certainly able to be stretched... and besides, what the demoness had said was that Kaylia couldn't touch Mirima's pussy... she hadn't said that she couldn't touch the rest of her noble elven friend. Mirima was squirming and whimpering as she felt the shivering from the cold of the ice cream, the heat from Kaylia's body... and yet as Kaylia pressed that kiss Mirima took it with a soft whimper of pure delight.

As Kaylia took her breath away Mirima's nipples and breasts were just as sensitive as Kaylia's, so she panted and whimpered as she swalled down the cream, though as Kaylia moved from ear to ear the shivering and whimpering only became stronger and louder. She could feel Kaylia grinding herself on her belly, and for some perverse reason that only turned her on even more.

Lexi was grinning the entire time, though she kept scooping the ice cream up until it was gone from Mirima's pussy, and with that she simply sat back, watching with a playful grin on her lips. With the attention to Mirima's ears not to mention her VERY sensitive breasts Mirima was squealing breathlessly, moans mixed with panting cries escaping her as she was clearly getting closer and closer, though with a final squeal after a good fifteen minutes of attention her entire body went taut as she came, thrashing in her bonds though not really going anywhere as Lexi scooped up a mix of cream and cum, moaning at the taste.

Taking more onto her fingers she grinned to Kaylia.

" A taste?"

She offering her fingers with a grin, Mirima falling back onto the table panting hard, covered in sweat, cream, cum and fruit juices... and looking VERY happy being there!
 
Kaylia quickly became lost in the moment as she quite literally feasted off of her friend.... her new sister... She enjoyed all the little twitches and squeals that echoed off the walls. Truthfully, she didn't know what the hell she was actually doing, especially having never done anything like this before. However, she enjoyed every second of it and found it very, very difficult to stop.

Kaylia shivered from time to time with her own needs and desires, feeling that urge to cum again had built up quicker than she expected. Although there wasn't enough to make her cum. Even if she is grinding against that trembling belly beneath her, it only teased her. Yet, she did almost lose it after Mirima came as it was so arousing to watch and feel.

Without getting off the table, Kaylia turned to face Lexica and smiled at the offered fingers. No thought at all to her actions as she leaned back to clean those fingers off once more. Kaylia groaned deeply and her eyes rolled shut for a moment. Though when she was done licking the cream from her Mistress, Kyalia got a sudden idea and it made her blush. Turning her attention back to Mirima and fed her another bite for being a good girl, Kaylia admired the way she looked with all that cream and smashed fruit painting her.

"I-I don't wish to have her free yet... I think it would be a shame to let her go easily."

Kaylia ran one up and down Mirima's chest while feeding her more with the other hand.

"If you allow it Mistress... I-... I wish to learn how to ... to claim my sister with a cock of my own... Would that please you to watch? Though, I doubt I'll last very long at all. I want to cum inside of her though.."
 
Mirima was in an entirely different world... one that was tormenting and pleasuring her at the same time. As her world exploded into an orgasm though she collapsed back onto the table, her eyes rolling shut as she was panting hard, her bountiful chest rising and falling with her own spasms of pleasure. Her legs trembled, her entire body shivering as her head rolled to the side, she mewling gently in pure delight to herself.

As Kaylia turned back to Lexica though the demoness smiled as her little elf licked her fingers clean of the mixture of cum and cream, though as Kaylia fed Mirima a bite and she took it willingly, the demoness gave her a curious look when Kaylia said that.

" Oh? if we're not going to release her... whatever should we do with her?"

She could tell that Kaylia had an idea just by the look in her eyes, though as well with the blush, Lexi could make out that it was something that embarrassed and yet aroused her as well. As she ran her hand up and down Mirima's chest Mirima moaned and arched her back instinctively, offering her almost huge breasts to he friend.

As Kaylia made her request though Lexica looked a tad surprised, though a deviously knowing look crossed her face as well. She remembered mentioning that Kaylia could create such a thing since Lexica had given her a primal mark of the demoness, but she had to admit that she hadn't thought that Kaylia would have the nerve for some time.

" Oh that would be quite pleasing to watch... and don't worry, Once you're inside her no matter how much you cum you'll want to keep having her."

She teased, though she beckoned Kaylia over to her. Scooting her seat back she had Kaylia move off the table for a moment, having her instead sit with her back leaning against Lexica's chest, the demoness wrapped her arms around Kaylia's, trapping her arms slightly to her sides. Leaning in slightly she gently nibbled on Kaylia's neck.

" After the first time, you will be able to bring it out on your own, but the first time always needs a bit of help."

She smiled though as she said that and with one hand resting on Kaylia's belly, the other slid down and forcefully took hold of Kaylia's clit.

" You'll just need to focus on your desire to fuck with your own body. You'll feel a pressure from within..."

She began to rub and twist Kaylia's clit, holding her trapped against her as she was murmering deep dark demonic words... and just as she had said, after a few seconds there was a pressure behind Kaylia's clit... as though a part of her was trying to push out. Even as Lexica squeezed the base of Kaylia's clit though her cock erupted out from her clit, her clit dissapearing magically, becoming a rather huge canine like cock.

Holding Kaylia gently, Lexica grinned at the shape and size, though she kissed Kaylia's ear gently.

" There... you now have a cock."

As she said that the cuffs binding Mirima's legs dissapeared, the elf's head being propped up by a cushion she could see Kaylia, and though she gasped in utter shock at the sight, she also moved her feet and legs fully apart, offering herself to her sister and friend.

" I am yours... Kaylia... come..."

She smiled shyly... her eyes fixated on that huge canine cock... she so wet and ready... but a twinge of fear still touched her, she hoped Kaylia would be gentle with her!
 
Kaylia could barely control herself the second Lexica took hold of her clit. Being so overly sensitive, it took every effort within her to not cum on the spot and not jerk her hips up. In fact she was quite the good girl while listening and watching with amazement. The whole experience was out of this world and there is no way for her to ever explain the sensation it gave.

Very lightly she reached down to touch it and whimpered as it twitched on its own. Biting her lip she glanced up to see Mirima unbound and offering herself up. Though, Kaylia was a little disappointed that she's unbound, it didn't seem to matter much in that very moment. In fact it might actually make things easier considering Kaylia had clue of how to use this thing. She honestly didn't know if she could even cum from it since she still had her pussy instead of a sac. Though, the precum that coated the tip kind of answered that question.

Each and every little movement caused her to gasp as she crawled back onto the table and positioned herself. Many shivers kept dancing up and down her spine as she positioned the tip to Mirima's entrance, hoping with everything that she won't hurt her. This cock is shaped differently than Lexica's, almost like it was made for piercing the female. The ball at the base of her cock is what surprised her the most though, wondering if it actually served a purpose. Also curious to see if Mirima can handle it stretching her to its size.

Kaylia barely got it half way in when she had to stop moving altogether, panting hard while closing her eyes. She didn't want to cum to instantly, yet feeling that tight tunnel squeezing down on her made it impossible. When she regain some kind of control, she proceeded to go deeper and start thrusting more unto the ball at the base pressed against the tight entrance.

"I need to cum... I can't... I-I..."

There wasn't any waiting, even as she spoke the build up overwhelmed her and she thrust a few more times until she came. Kaylia screamed at the strange sensation it created, not realizing that the ball had pushed up into Mirima and trapping her there. Still, Kaylia wanted more and she remained harder than ever. Though she couldn't thrust fully, she did keep carefully moving as she couldn't stop.... Rather.. didn't want to stop.

She made sure to not hurt her sister and to only bring her pleasure, although she didn't know if that knot hurt her or not. That is something Kaylia couldn't control though even if it did hurt. For now, she could only use that knot to give Mirima overwhelming pleasure as she pushed harder into her sister.
 
Lexica grinned as Kaylia's hips bucked and jerked, and she certainly didn't chastise her lovely little Kaylia at all. Once the cock had been released Lexica let her little elf go and grinned as she had only unbound Mirima's legs so that she could open herself more, the buxom elf's arms remained stretched above her head. Leaning down she placed a final little nibble to Kaylia's ear.

Mirima watched with wide eyes as Kaylia climbed back onto the table. The cock she bore was very different than Lexica's cock... and that large knot at the base seemed intimidating. She couldn't do much about it though in her current position. She grunted and panted hard as the cock was being pushed into her, though as she reflexively clamped down on Kaylia's cock Mirima squealed and mewled out as Kaylia pushed more in.

" Do... it... cum in meeeeee!"

Mirima's words turned into a loud cry as Kaylia jerked and came, an intense pressure pushing into Mirima caused her to twitch, her toes curling as she felt her pussy stretched and the ball forcing it's way into her. Lexica was watching proudly though grinned as Kaylia kept bucking, and knowing the ball would remain inside Mirima for a while, the demoness used a small bit of magic to shrink the ball just enough to where Kaylia could thrust and fuck all she liked.

Mirima was panting hard, her eyes opening she looked to Kaylia though she whimpered.

" Oh... shit... your knot... it's deep inside me... oh god it hurts... so good."

She purred breathlessly out, though she added gently.

" Mistress... please... bind my legs down..."

She wanted to be utterly helpless, and Lexica's laugh of amusement rang through the room as she shrugged.

" As you wish..."

Kaylia could see out of her peripheral vision Mirima's legs being shackled and tied down so tightly to the table that she couldn't squirm with them at all, though that only made Mirima squeal as the intense helplessness combined with her sisters knot rutting so deeply inside her made her cum with a VERY loud scream!
 
After hearing that things were hurting her sister. Kaylia almost stopped completely in fear that it was too much. However, when looking down at Mirima, she honestly didn't appear as though she was in pain. In fact it was quite the opposite and she proved it as she asked to be bound. Kaylia smiled down at her and wiped away a stray hair from her face before continuing.

Considering Kaylia never had to move in this position it did take quite a few moments to really get the motion down. Even more effort to get the right angles that made Mirima squeal and squirt all over the place. Although because of the knot, Kaylia couldn't reach her orgasm again, at least not for a good while. How long that is, Kaylia didn't truly know, for all she knew, Lexica had control over that knot.

After Mirima came down from that intense orgasm, Kaylia kept thrusting deep and hard, wanting nothing more than to bring her pleasure. Though she did think of Lexica as well, wondering how to give her pleasure at the same time. That was when she fully realized that she still had her pussy and it leaked so wantonly for attention.

Kaylia leaned down until she laying on top of her sister, grabbing her hair again and forced her into a kiss. Laying down seemed to make it easier to thrust harder into Mirima, grinding against her clit and g-spot. The idea of spreading her legs for Lexica didn't seem rational as it would make thrusting harder. Though, Kaylia did make the attempt to spread her legs invitingly. If Lexica did accept the invite, then her thrusts would no doubt force Kaylia to drive even harder into their little pet.
 
Lexica was certainly enjoying the look of her little elf as she was so thoughtful towards Mirima. Even as Mirima saw Kaylia smile though she mewled and panted hard, the knot was VERY intense, and even strunk slightly, it was clear it was hurting, yet feeling amazing at the same time! Every time Kaylia would hit the right spots though caused the screams and squeals to rip from Mirima's lips, and even as Kaylia looked over to their mistress, she could tell Lexica was enjoying the show immensely.

As Kaylia grabbed Mirima's hair though her cries and whimpers were smothered, though as Kaylia ground against her g-spot Mirima's shaking and quaking was quite vivid, her bound body jerking as much as it could as her pussy spasmed, squirted and clenched OH so delightfully around Kaylia's cock. Lexica grinned as she saw how her little elf was lifting her pussy ever so slightly, Lexica did get up, and moving along the side of the table, she smiled as she drew her hand along Kaylia's calf and then thigh, up to the curve of her little elf's ass.

" All right... I think it's time we took you a little bit further."

She purred, though as she said that Kaylia would feel an itching atop her head, she not able to see but she could certainly feel as two fox like ears extended out from her head... but placing her hand onto the lower center of Kaylia's back right at her tailbone, she murmered a few demonic words and a beautiful white tail shot out, flicking to and fro as she grinned.

" That's better... a little kitsune pet for me."

She purred, though moving and climbing atop the pair, Lexica settled herself sitting on Kaylia's lower back pinning both women in place for now as she gently pried Kaylia's ass cheeks apart.

" Now then... I think it's time we start your anal training."

She began to rub her finger over the puckered opening... and with Kaylia's position not to mention being 'stuck' inside Mirima, Kaylia didn't have much say in the matter at all. Soon warm oil was magically dribbling into the crevice as well, the demoness was taking her time working her little pet's ass to relax before a slim finger was slowly being worked in... she of course taking things one step at a time so to speak!

Kaylia would have one tail for now, and the stronger she got, the more tails Lexica would give her as a marking of power!
 
Despite being lost in the world of sheer pleasure, Kaylia started to feel strange as something emerged from her tail bone. It flicked wildly from her excitement and suddenly she had to pause from thrusting into Mirima. She glanced over her shoulder to see the big white fluffy tail and her eyes went wide. The next thing she felt were the ears as they lowered in pure shock and confusion. Reaching up with on hand to feel each of the new ears, gasping at the silky furry texture.

The shock still running its course as Lexica straddled over her back and spoke of training her ass. Kaylia knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Lexi kept speaking about it, although Kaylia did have some small hope that she was kidding. Or using it as a threat for punishment.

"I-... I'm... I... ahhh..."

Kaylia wanted to protest as she tensed right up while arching her back the instant she felt any kind of pressure on the tight hole. Deep down she knew it was pointless to protest and even more pointless to try and deny her Mistress... who happens to be a demon.... of things that she desires. Kaylia didn't think she could handle the size that Lexi is, she could barely handle it buried withing her pussy. There is no way it'll fit in that other hole!!

"Please... Mistress... I.."

The words were cut short as she didn't know what it is she wanted or didn't want. It isn't like it was painful, if anything it made her cock throb and grow harder. She could feel the knot slowly inching its way back to the base, although that was now the least of her concerns. There's something more urgent at the top of her thoughts while feeling the finger squirming and pushing deeper into that tight, resisting hole. She didn't dare use her tail to try and block Lexica and though she had no control over it, she did try to keep it out of the way.

Once Kaylia finally managed to get over the hint of panic that rushed in, she began to enjoy the sensation it gave. The fear of taking her Mistress' cock still lingered, until that time comes however, she will do her best to not dwell on that fear. Before too long, her hips started to give signs that Kaylia is calming down more and being more accepting. Although her canine cock remained hard as the knot fell back into place, which meant Mirima is in for another round. Whether the little elf sister was ready for it or not, Kaylia would be filling her with more cum and forcing that knot to snuggle in her depths where it belongs.
 
Luckily for Kaylia, Lexica wasn't looking to immediately slam her demonic cock into her little Kaylia. Oh no, the demoness knew VERY well that her little elf would need to be trained, which was exactly what she was doing. Even as she worked the warm oil around that tight little hole and even began to sink her finger into it, she could hear Kaylia's confusion in her voice.

" Easy... you just need to relax..."

She purred, thuogh she grinned as she could feel that Kaylia was trying her very best to be good, and even as her hips began give her mistress the clear indicators that she was starting to enjoy it, Mirima below Kaylia felt her knot returning to the base and whimpered, inwardly knowing what was coming, just as she also knew that there was nothing that she could do about it other than to enjoy!

As Kaylia began to rise up and offered more, Lexica grinned as she had intentionally made Kaylia's tail at the base VERY sensitive, her free hand began to stroke and pet it to distract her little oracle as the demoness smoothly was pumping her finger in and out of Kaylia's ass, ensuring that she was thoroughly enjoying it before a second oiled finger was pushing in, stretching her little seer more, the demoness taking her time, though Mirima's pussy spasmed around Kaylia's cock, begging her to pound her pussy and give her more cum!
 
Kaylia couldn't honestly focus straight, let alone move enough to fully pound into Mirima again. If she was honest, Kaylia didn't even know that she was moving at all as the new and foreign sensations ran a wild race. This moment she gave to her Mistress allowed to process a few of those sensations. Truthfully she hadn't put full thought into how her sister gripped the new cock. Hadn't paid much attention to how the tight tunnel grips and pulses around the smooth hardness. Especially hadn't considered exactly how touchy that new cock actually is, Kaylia had came so instantly that these things vanished just as quickly.

Now though, she could feel each and every tiny motion that Mirima made beneath her. Those motions only intensified that sensitivity while Kaylia remained still. Those tiny movements also spoke to Kaylia too, a silent plea for more, the eagerness at which the silky tunnel massaged her length. The sound of her whimpers also spoke more than words can say. A desperate need with each wanton moan and gasps. All the things that Kaylia herself has shown to her Mistress a few times now.

Yet, this time Kaylia had control and was in power over Mirima's pleasure. A control that she seriously didn't register until that moment as she glanced down to the elf beneath her. Although the things that Lexica was doing now had a greater affect on Kaylia as her eyes rolled shut. Kaylia mewled, almost purring with sheer pleasure as the base of her tail was teased. It also caused her to instinctively raise her hips up towards that touch and before she knew it, the mixture of pleasure overwhelmed her. Mirima beneath her writhing body, another finger slipping into her now almost eager ass...


It all circled back to Mirima and how she felt being fully impaled within her best friend. All too soon, Mirima could feel that knot creeping up again as it stretched her entrance, though Kaylia was trying to fight it. She knew it hurt Mirima and also, she didn't want to cum so soon again. However, Lexica knew exactly what she was doing back there and these sensations were all too new for her. Kaylia's ears lowered, toes curling while she tensed up briefly crying out in sheer pleasure. The fight was lost and Kaylia bucked hard into her sister until the knot and more cum filled her.
 
Lexica giggled to herself as she saw how Kaylia was responding to her smooth fingers, and yet even as the little elf seemed to finally come around to herself and register Mirima's spasming not to mention clenching tunnel Lexica grinned as her little elf was certainly enjoying herself immensely.

" That's a good girl... give me your ass..."

She teased, though as the demoness felt Kaylia's hips rolling and rocking, though even as Mirima felt the knot pushing back into her so soon, she shuddered hard.

" Nooo.... oh gods.. Kaylia... can't you...fuck me before cumming?"

She was complaining and teasing at the same time, though as Kaylia came again filling Mirima up the elf's back arched sharply as she screamed and squirted her own cum again, she helplessly cumming as she panted cried and tossed her head from side to side.

Satisfied that Kaylia's tight little ass had sufficiently been opened with her oil slickened fingers, Lexica grinned as she knew that after the power rush that Kaylia would more than likely need to be put back into her rightful place. She could hear both women's cries and moans, but shifting Kaylia into a kitsune form of an elf, well Kaylia was going through a rush of sensations and what would be considered a heat.

Even as she considered that though she grinned as she carefully created a smooth golden ring, though even as she was doing so she slipped her fingers out of Kaylia's ass for a moment.

" All right... now for your training."

She purred with a grin, though fitting the ring over her two fingers, Kaylia would feel her mistress push her fingers and the ring just inside Kaylia's anal ring, though as she did Lexica's fingers pulled back, leaving the ring. Making a slow windening motion Lexica opened the rings opening, stretching Kaylia's ass open more and more, waiting until that sound of pain was JUST about to enter her pets voice before the ring stopped widening, instead maintaining exactly there, holding Kaylia's ass open in the most lewd of ways.

" Perfect..."

Lexica mused with a grin, though delivered a pair of smacks to Kaylia's ass just for fun. Watching the way her firm ass cheeks moved though and bucked her hips into Mirima, Lexi grinned as she could see right into the tightly opened ring of muscle of her ass, though leaning down she gently traced the stretched opening as she grinned. She had a clear idea of what she was going to do to her little pet when she was done fucking the living daylights out of her submissive slut of a sister elf.
 
Last edited:
Kaylia couldn't respond to Mirima's little teasing complaint, the most Mirima had gotten was the rolling of Kaylia's eyes as her new ears were pinned down. There is no way to describe such things to Mirima, even if Kaylia had her senses about her, there's no way. Then when the ring started to stretch, Kaylia lost it all right then as she tensed up. A heavy glaze of pure pleasure clouded her eyes when she could open them and she clawed into the table the more it stretched.

"M-M-Mistresss....I-It.. "

Kaylia didn't know what to do or say as both the pleasure and discomfort overwhelmed her. The stretching did become too much and Mirima could see that hint of pain in her expression. Though when the stretching stopped, Kaylia couldn't catch her breathe for the life of her. More and more she acted like a kitsune in heat the way she panted and the little bucks she forced into Mirima.

"I-I.... I can't... Mistress.... It.. It's..."

That natural hint of fear crept up after hearing that what she has already done wasn't a part of that training. Kaylia whimpered and pleaded while she shivered at the sensation of being so overly exposed. Mirmia could see that humiliation burning on Kaylia's cheeks. The tight entrance pulsed wildly around the ring with every attempt to close. That also made her new cock pulse and jerk just as wildly inside Mirima.

"I-I am too sensitive.."

Though, Kyalia couldn't help the motion of her hips as she needed to cum again, thrusting hard into Mirima to hopefully make the knot go down faster. She couldn't completely rut into Mirima since each and every motion made the air kiss right into the gaping hole. The ring held that entrance nice and open, making her feel as though anyone could see right into her. Not to mention her pussy was being kissed by the air as well, increasing that exposed sensation.

"Please.... Mistress.... I.. I want... need... more... I need to cum again... Please.. Mistress..."

It all humiliated her, yet that embarrassment only urged her on, more and more she realized that she enjoys being watched. The wetness drooling from her slit proved how much she was getting off on being this exposed.
 
Lexica giggled as Kaylia seemed oh so confused… so humiliated and yet aroused at the same time. Mirima’s little tease turned into a guttural squealing moan as Kaylia’s hips instinctively bucked and thrust, rolling and rocking even as her mistress sat atop her and worked her tiny little anal ring open to just where she wanted it.

“ You’re fine…”

She purred with a knowing grin, though seeing the way that her tight little ring was clenching and spasming helplessly around the metal ring, it didn’t close, if anything the unrelenting metal seemed to have clamped at two points of her ass so that it was very much stuck there. As Kaylia said that she was too sensitive though Lexica grinned, though the panting grunting squealing Mirima wasn’t complaining about the fact that her lovely friend was pounding her senseless.

” Oh I don’t know… I think you’re doing quite well…”

Lexica grinned though and even as Kaylia was humping and bumping trying to get her knot to shrink, when she begged like that the demoness giggled in amusement.

” Oh you’re the one who magicked a canine’s cock..”

She teased, though sliding off Kaylia’s back Lexica moved around so that she was kneeling between both ladies legs, her fingers stroking over Kaylia’s thighs she moaned to herself.

” Just for today…”

She purred though before Kaylia could ask what Lexica meant the demoness touched the base of Kaylia’s canine cock and she could feel the knot shrinking to a very manageable size at the tip of her cock which maintained that size for her, allowing her to cum all she liked inside of Mirima’s pussy.

Lexica grinned with that though and still hadn’t unleashed her demonic cock, instead she trailed her hands and nails up and over the curved behind of her little kitsune before she created two black leather straps and sliding them around Kaylia’s inner thighs, they clasped together, the front metal parts having two small padded clips. Seeing just how wet Kaylia was getting from just her tiny ass being opened like that, Lexica had a good idea her little slut would love this next part.

Taking a plump swollen pussy lip between firm fingers, Lexi pulled Kaylia’s pussy lip open to the clamp and sliding it firmly on, it pulled her wide open, she soon feeling her mistress do the other. When both had been opened though Lexica grinned and traced her little soaked lewdly opened hole.

” Ohh… good… now I can see both your pussy AND your ass.”

She grinned though and slipped off the table. She would let her little kitsune have her fun with Mirima until she was so limp she couldn’t move. THEN her mistress would move onto the next step of her plan. For now she leaned back in a chair and watched her lewdly displayed slut fuck her little elf friend to mind numbing orgasm after orgasm!
 
Kaylia didn't know what was coming over her when feeling something gripping at her swollen lips and parting them. She felt so utterly exposed and knew that anyone, including her own father could come walking in unexpectedly. If anyone did come waltzing in they would certainly get an eye full! For some reason that thought, the images that it brought to mind had Kaylia going wild.

She pounded hard and almost ruthlessly into Mirima and for how, neither one knew. Mirima lost in her daze as Kaylia's cock ridges found all the sweet spots it could possibly find. After having so many orgasms though, both girls were growing exhausted. Although Kaylia did start to last longer in between her orgasms, making the cock grow thicker towards the end. With her cock being so sensitive now she could have sworn the knot grew to it's normal size again.

Though whether or not it was full size, Kaylia didn't pay much attention to it as she let out a final scream. She flooded everything she had into Mirima's weak and now limp body as she came so hard. This time however, the cock started to retreat back into being a clit from being overused. Slowly and very weakly she rolled off of Mirima as to not crush her all the while shivering from the stimulation. One leg dangled lazily over the edge of the table while the other one draped over Mirima. This unknowingly kept her spread wide open with both her holes squeezing at the ring and pulling at the clips as they seem to beg for more attention.
 
Lexica smirked as she felt how plump and slick those lips were... the truth was they were difficult to get a hold of, a pleasant little struggle that the demoness intentionally had fun with. As she clamped both lips open though Lexica grinned and as Kaylia seemed to go wild from the thoughts that were rushing through her mind, Mirima was the helpless recipient of Kaylia's lustful desires!

Both women were screaming and squealing, Mirima's growing weaker with time, though as Kaylia's orgasms contiuned neither woman knew that the knot WAS returning to it's regular girth, the last orgasm sending the full painfully powered orgasm through Mirima, though covered in sweat and still bound to the table Mirima passed out with a VERY happy look on her face.

As Kaylia slowly rolled herself over, Lexica grinned though getting up from her chair, she moved over and running a hand over Kaylia's trembling thigh to her held open slit, she ignored that intensely over sensitized clit for now.

" Oh my little Kaylia did so well... you made her pass out."

She scooped some of Kaylia's cum and trailed it around the ring holding her ass open as the demoness considered her.

" I'm not done with you yet... and for this next part... you're not even going to get a say in the matter."

She grinned and a black ball gag appeared in her hand, she easily moving to Kaylia's side she hooked a finger into Kaylia's mouth and giggled as she pulled her slack jaw open. She was so nice and weak that Lexica was sure that she could have done anything to her right then. First though she slid the gag into Kaylia's mouth and it connected behind her head, gagging her as Lexica smirked in a decidedly 'evil' way which told Kaylia that she was in for something VERY dirty today.

Lexica took a hold of her limp little kitsune pet and carrying her out of the study like a paperweight, the demoness set her to sit on the couch in the main room. As she did though she created a black leather harness which wrapped around Kaylia's torso, pulling her arms behind her back since Lexica knew how much she enjoyed that, though as she did more straps slid around Kaylia's thighs at different points. From there she grinned as she connected the clamps holding Kaylia's pussy open to the harness and picking her up, she glanced around before she found a pillar in the center of the room.

" Oh yes... this will do just fine..."

She created straps which lifted Kaylia up against the smooth pillar, a good four feet in the air, the rear high part of the harness connecting to a point in the stone as well, and when Kaylia was hung nice and openly, Lexica grinned as she leaned in and licked over Kaylia's breasts one after another.

" My little pet... all open and available..."

She purred as she magically also created a large mirror, letting Kaylia have a first hand look at the current state of herself! One thing was for certain, Lexica was VERY proud of her handiwork!
 
Kaylia whimpered and raised her hips into the air at being touched on the exposed holes. Truthfully she could easily just go to sleep and recover from the experience that she just had with her cock. Yet, after hearing Lexica say she isn't done yet, Kaylia's ears lowered as she gave a slightly concerned look.

Though right when she was about to ask what was expected of her, a gag suddenly was put into place. It wasn't too overly huge, yet more than enough to keep her jaw stretched opened. A deep groan muffled through the gag while Lexica carried her tingling body out into the open room.

There wasn't anything Kaylia could do as her muscles refused to resist the straps that started to bind her. More and more her legs were being spread apart and her breasts being pushed into place by more straps. It wasn't until she was being strung up that she panicked again. Much like she did at the lake, fear of falling nipped at her the higher Lexica forced her to go.

When seeing herself in the mirror, her eyes grew wide as saucers at the reflection looking back at her. She could see everything, her twitching clit stood out the most, the swollen lips that the clips bit into. Then there was her gaping ass.... It begged to be used and looked as if it was inviting something to use it.

Looking up she could see her nipples hard and standing straight up, in their own way craving for attention all on their own. The drool seeping from the gag couldn't be stopped as it trailed down to those heaving breasts. The odd thing is, she couldn't stop staring at herself. Oh she wanted to and she kept trying to look away from the reflection.

Yet, she couldn't help noticing how wet she is from that reflection and even her clit grew more. It hurt because of how tender it is, the air alone had her squealing throug hthe gag. However, she could feel that cock wanting to emerge against her will, although she didn't have permission. After looking at the position Lexica put her in. Kaylia wasn't sure about releasing her cock. At the same time, she isn't sure if she could stop it from happening either.
 
Oh Lexica was VERY sure that Kaylia was nice and tired out from her first fucking of her big canine cock, however that didn’t change that her demoness was looking to have some fun with her. She chuckled to herself as those exposed holes were twitching and hiking up for attention, and even as she did she scooped her limply cum and sweat covered kitsune up and into her arms.

Carrying her out she giggled as she saw how little resistance Kaylia had, though even as her little kitsune began to panick the higher that Lexica took her she softly shushed her little kitsune, the straps and bindings held very nicely. She especially liked how it held Kaylia so lewdly open… though as Kaylia didn’t say anything Lexica grinned and feasted for a few minutes, licking and dragging her tongue all over Kaylia’s breasts before she moved to the side.

” Very nice…”

She purred though seeing just how red and swollen Kaylia’s clit was getting Lexica clicked her tongue in bemusement.

” You just fucked Mirima senseless… you would think that would be enough to quell your cock.”

She teased, though sliding her hand down over Kaylia’s trembling belly Lexica created a small metal ring which fit and closed around Kaylia’s clit, making sure it stood out nice and proud but also stopped her from being able to have her cock spring out.

Raking her nails over Kaylia’s thigh she turned and grinned as she headed over to the black dress that she had discarded earlier. Slipping it back on, she took her time getting herself ready, leaving Kaylia to stare at herself, though finally Lexica returned to her.

” I think that you’re deserving of a little celebration for being so good…”

She had the most wicked look in her eyes as she said it, though she seemed to consider Kaylia and creating two small metal rings they slid onto Kaylia’s nipples and closed tightly, clamping and forcing Kaylia’s nipples even harder than ever before. Lexica seemed pleased with that, and making sure to go around the room at each of the entrances she placed an inward binding rune… making sure that anyone inside wouldn’t be leaving.

After she had secured the area, she grinned over to her lovely hanging pet before she went and opening a very protected portal, the black and red runes were carefully etched so that only who she wanted to invite were able to come through. After all despite two thousand years she did have some friends and allies.

With the demonic portal stable she invited those in, and some demons did come through. First were about five small imps who were bounding and laughing manaically, yet they were each holding a different instrument. Chittering and chattering to each other they picked up a few cushions on the way to the side table and climbing up, they bowed each to Lexica before they settled down and began to play some music, filling the room with a delightful melody.

Lexica took a few minutes to dance happily around the room, though it didn’t take long for more demons to appear through the portal. Most were dressed up beautifully or handsomely… there were all sorts as well from your large brutish warrior demons to the more refined noble demons… all bowed to Lexica as they came through, a few even ran right up to her and hugged her, there was a good ten… fifteen of them gathered.

Lexica finally climbed to the center of the room standing right beside her nude and displayed pet as she grinned happily.

It’s so good to see you all, I have missed seducing and having fun with you all…”


There of course were some chuckles at that one, though even as they did Lesica motioned to Kaylia.

” As you can all see, I have a brand new pet and wanted to show her off… I have only one rule, you may not fuck her. Tease her, touch her, lick her and torment her all you like, but no entering her body.”

With that, there was a cheer from the others as the party got started. Demons were having a grand time chatting and catching up with Lexica, but of course it didn’t take long before the noble demons were passing by, commenting on how beautiful a pet Lexica had gotten herself. There was no sense of shyness from the demons, they did exactly as Lexica had said.. they would lick and touch all over the bound kitsune, driving her crazy, and the demons even would play a game with Kaylia… they would hold a glass between her splayed open pussy and would stroke and pet her all over her body, working to make her drip enough excitement into the cup for one of the demons to drink.

Especially when they discovered how sensitive her breasts and tail was, they took full advtantage of her and showed that they could make her cum without ever penetrating her at all. After a while though Lexica shooed them away and gently released the gag, letting her breathe a bit more freely.

” Hmm… you’re doing VERY well… should I let you down though? I think you enjoy them watching you, seeing your pussy spasming as you cum helplessly… watching your little ass clenching trying to close but it can’t… not until I allow it.”

She grinned though and gently leaned in, placing a soft yet deep kiss, working to steal Kaylia’s breath away even more so than it more than likely was. When she had finished her kiss she slid her palm down Kaylia’s belly and pressed two fingers into her tightly spasming pussy, drenching her fingers in her excitement she grinned and wiped them onto Kaylia, making her shine covered in her own cum as she continually coated her from neck to toes, she finally moving away though and sitting down she grinned as the demons would wander by and lick some of Kaylia’s cum off her, slowly but surely Kaylia beginning to be cleaned in the more erotic of ways!
 
Kaylia squealed almost painfully when the nipple rings were put into place, causing her to strain against her bindings. Once the two rings were put into place though the pain faded very quickly and throbbed just as intensely as her clit did. She tried the control the amount of drool that seeped from around the gag, yet there wasn't any control over anything. Even the drool from her pussy trailed down her tail, leaving a wet stain on the fur.

Right when she was just starting to calm down and relax into the position while watching Lexica move around the room. Seeing the portal open up and the first handful of demons come through, Kaylia went into sheer panic as her eyes grew wide. More and more demons came through and she found it difficult to breath as she tried to weakly close her legs. Glancing towards Lexica when a few demons greeted her, that caused Kaylia's heart to pound harder than it ever has. For a few moments she thought for sure it would burst through her chest.

Then Lexica made her announcement, gave the one rule that regarded Kaylia. Gratned that one rule did ease some of that fear, however these demons were still allowed to touch her how they saw fit. When the first demon came up, Kaylia squealed within the gag, panting hard as she tried to struggle. Though she didn't dare beg for her Mistress to stop this, after all this is what Lexica wanted. Why would she stop it? Kaylia had no choice other than to watch it all, though she tried to close her eyes, she couldn't.

That first claw reached for her engorged clit and Kaylia squealed as she squirted almost instantly with that single touch. The ring that kept her clit expose made it a thousand times more sensitive, then a tongue with sharp fangs met with her throbbing nipples. Kaylia tried to buck within the confines that held her to tightly in place, yet all she could do is tremble as they teased her. The first orgasm shot through her unlike anything she's experienced so far. All the while she watched that reflection staring back at her, unable to recongize the person in that mirror.

All too soon another demon had her tongue twisting and thrust into the expose pussy, the sharp teeth gnawing away at the clit. More mouths, claws and groping hands were touching every inch of her flesh. Kaylia had no idea what tongue did what, where one sensation ended as another began. After a time her eyes rolled shut as she panted, mewled and tried hard to buck with each orgasm. All her muscles ached as she strained against the bindings, they dug into her legs each time a tongue or finger forced another orgasm out of her.

She didn't hear Lexica as all her senses were gone, hell, Kaylia didn't know where she is now or how much time had passed. She had no control over her body and her vision blurred with tears, sweat and lust. The removal of the gag she barely felt, though she did instinctively gasp sharply for air. Only that air was cut off by someone kissing her, a kiss that Kaylia weakly returned. Then it started all over again, something penetrating her sore pussy for a few seconds, followed by more wetness coating her flesh.

By the time the next set of demons came in for more, Kaylia lost sight of this world entirely as her eyes started glowing. Her mind so vacant of reality right now that the visions were starting to trigger while her body obeyed those that touched it. These visions seemed to more flash backs, as if the vision itself was seeking the details. Kaylia wasn't in control like she had been before, allowing the visions to do what they were meant to do and that is flow naturally.

The past is the past which allowed her to see herself with the Dark One when they first met, the lies that the Dark one fed Kaylia. All the events that lead up to when Lexica came into this world, the moment when Lexica claimed her. The visions were focusing on all the little details that have been missed, such as the type of blade that the dark one used. The details of each of the Dark Ones that were in the ritual before they died. Which lead to when Kaylia first found the castle and this time she had a clear vision of her mother and a few of the Dark Ones with her. A couple of the males were suppose to be dead at the ritual site.

More and more details were being cleared the deeper Kaylia fell into the subspace, barely feeling her own body jerk to the tongues that clean her. The last vision before Kaylia screamed out an extremely intense orgasm was of the floating islands. Islands that are meant to be a nesting ground for the dragons, only in this vision she saw her leopard sleeping peacefully next to the pools.

Kaylia didn't know what happened or who did what to her. But the orgasm that it caused was a very intense one that snapped some sense of reality back into her. Although, she couldn't tell what was real or if she was still dreaming. However she can feel everything again now, the tingling in her limbs, the throb that filled her entire body. Her tail felt heavy as it hung limply and she can feel the sticky cum on it, she tried to see what was touching her now, though couldn't. Instead, her head fell back against the pillar weakly, yet the demon that used her now wouldn't allow her to pass out. If anything they did something to make her that much more needy.
 
Back
Top